British Bulldog Meets Rottweiler - Getting Orgasmic With Organic

Hello everyone, it's been awhile since my last update due to my PC keeling over on me and it taking awhile for me to get all the parts together and build a new one.

Things have moved on a little since the last time I updated, I've trashed the revegging Incredible Bulk and the sickly looking Lemon Skunk too. I decided that I needed to clear them out as I was wasting my time on them and wanted a fresh start.

I also managed to kill off my Lemon Skunk seedling by over watering it, I was careless when pouring and knew that I had put too much in, there is now another Lemon Skunk seed in there. Here's to hoping she has a better future than her sibling.

The Thing Big Auto's were chopped, and although I didn't weigh them separately I got just over 2oz between the pair and it's a good smoke although still a little harsh as of yet. But with the speed I'm getting through my medicine lately it's not going to last long, especially as I've got a visit from a good friend of mine and we'll probably demolish a lot of it in one night, plus I'll be giving him a little care package :)

Here's the Think Big 1 which I didn't top, just before her chop:

image16132.jpeg

Here's the Think Big 2 just before her chop:

image16131.jpeg

One of the buds after drying, this beauty is curing as we speak:

image16134.jpeg

The total harvest, not a lot I know but it all adds up:

image16133.jpeg

The Royal Queen Critical has been repotted into the 20 gallon smart pot and she will be given another week or so at least before I push her into flower. She's looking well if a little stretchy, the yellow leaves were a slight Nitrogen deficiency that I didn't catch in time. No harm done though as she's back up and healthy again. I added a load of my compost to 2 used pots of Canna Terra Pro soil, hopefully it will help rather than fuck things up later in flowering, this is the hope :)

Here is a couple of shots of her in her new pot:

Upskirt looking at her 'sun' in the distance:
image16136.jpeg

Here she is from the side:

image16137.jpeg

Here is how the rest of the veg tent is looking after my cull and clean, the clones seem to be taking nicely <fingers crossed>:

image16135.jpeg

My mind feels more organised already :rofl:

In the flower tent the White Strawberry Skunk. Why I've been calling this Milk Strawberry all this time I have no idea. I saw the packet the other day and was like wtf? Must have been a continuous brain fart or something, apologies for misleading you.

She seems to have stopped drinking and seems to be pretty much done, but I want her to have time to produce seeds and I'm not sure if she'll manage that in time. Either way this is how she is looking currently:

image16139.jpeg

One of her colas:

image16140.jpeg

A close up of one of her buds:

image16141.jpeg

Things are going well here and I hope that the same applies for you too. May all your buds be bountiful. All the best, Paul :thumb:

Hello MrA plodding along with most but I'm impressed with how this White Strawberry Skunk has grown, she almost looks like she could yield me something other than popcorn :rofl:

I should fly over to your place and catch up but I've intentionally been holding myself off while the flux grows, I want that impact I get when seeing the difference of now versus then. Kind of saving myself up in anticipation :)

Not forgetting the pass of course :passitleft:

Ahh... White strawberry skunk. Still a nice name. Milk strawberry is now just a strain waiting to happen I suppose. How many days since the pollination? Could you harvest most of her and leave a branch for seeds?
How big is the Critical? I couldn't tell but if she's in a 20 gallon pot she must be pretty big (?).
I pulled my reveg too, since I have perfectly good clones of her which are many miles ahead of where the reveg was. If I didn't have those clones I would have kept her for sure.

Ahh... White strawberry skunk. Still a nice name. Milk strawberry is now just a strain waiting to happen I suppose. How many days since the pollination? Could you harvest most of her and leave a branch for seeds?
How big is the Critical? I couldn't tell but if she's in a 20 gallon pot she must be pretty big (?).
I pulled my reveg too, since I have perfectly good clones of her which are many miles ahead of where the reveg was. If I didn't have those clones I would have kept her for sure.

Hey Weaselcracker I'll have to double check but she was pollinated some time ago and it must be around the 4 to 6 week mark now, as for the RQS Critical yeah she's in a 20 gallon pot and getting a bit too big. I'll either need to tie her down or do some rearranging of my lights when she goes into flower :thumb:

Looking good in here kraize mate well done.nice buds enjoy;)

Hey beast cheers mate, I'll definitely enjoy her and soon too after my mate coming up yesterday and us demolishing my stash lol

I love your journal, every time I check in, you're going in a different direction that is completely new to me. I am not at your level but it sure does feel like a peek into the future when I view your green goods. Much Respect for your tenacity!:bravo:

I think that's going off on tangents GTHM :rofl: I'm still learning myself and your garden is looking great, probably a lot better than you think too which seems to be a common theme here, the grass always being greener on the other side ;)

Today will be my penultimate update for this journal. I have put the White Strawberry Skunk into darkness as I intend to chop her as of tomorrow, one of her branches has finally given up the ghost and snapped so I now believe she is due to harvest seeds or not lol. She hasn't really been taking up any water for days and although she has white pistils still she also has a lot more orange too, the time is definitely right for me :)

Here she is after giving up the ghost:

image16300.jpeg

and that bud again :rofl:

image16301.jpeg

She smells a lot stronger than she had been doing, plus with all the colour going from her leaves I really can't find any reason to keep her going other than for the hope of seeds, she may still surprise me yet as it was over 6 weeks ago when I attempted to pollinate her (still no exact date Weasel as I posted on your journal not mine...dope that I am), I'm keeping my fingers crossed but what will be will be.

I'm hoping to take around 2oz from her dry, this may be a little optimistic but if those buds aren't airy (they shouldn't be really) they should be packing some weight. Any more will be a bonus and any less I can also live with, but I would really like for 2oz so that I can hit 0.5g per watt at least, which wouldn't be too bad considering that I only put two pots in there with three plants total. There's always room for improvement though and that should come with the next couple of plants that I will be flowering out due to them having had a reasonable veg time, although Bubba's Gift may have an extra month or so yet I'm undecided.

For now though, the end of this journal is in sight and I may take some time out from journaling here until I have something that may be worth reading about, instead I will just come and harass you all on your journals...but I will bring smoke! ;)

All the best everyone and may your buds be forever bountiful :thumb:

It was kinda sad to read but there are no tears when you are shhhmokin' your hard work. It tastes better cause you know where it came from and how much satisfaction comes from the end of your roller coaster ride. I'm glad you stayed the course, and qualified for another race at a later time, but in pole position. Until then, let the cleaning of everything begin...lol
hahaha, :bravo:

That's a beautiful bud. Sorry to see the journal winding down but it's ending on a great note and I look forward to you harassing me on my journal Kriaze.

Today is another day of exactly how my time in my garden goes. Who said gardening with weed is easy? Certainly not me lol.

I decided that although I am taking time out from journalling that I would still continue with growing (of course) and decided that I would do some work in the vegetative tent today. I separated the two clones that had rooted in the same pot and were growing well, only to find that the roots were entangled and after separation both clones are looking sorry for themselves, oh well in the famous words of Dolph Lundgren in the Rocky movie, if they die, they die ;) I have hopes for them though.

I also decided that I would plant what remaining seeds that I have, including a couple of freeby Afghan regulars and a freeby Paradise Nebula along with a Think Big Auto, a Killer Kush Auto, an Incredible Bulk, a Lemon Skunk and a White Strawberry Skunk, that all went well as it should, I mean how hard can it be to plant seeds? Yeah, it went great until while messing with my Royal Queen Seeds Critical (my pride and joy currently) and I knocked a few of the mini pots over. Soil and seeds were scooped up but I'm not sure if they all went back into the same pots. No big deal, it's still all rosy and things couldn't get worse, or could they? Well, this is my garden we are talking about and they do say 'bad' things come in 3's around here LOL.

This is how things were looking up until the point previous to my last paragraph:

My RQS Critical reaching up for the light, almost touching though...bad thing I'm sure:

image16594.jpeg

The newly planted seeds at the side of her:

image16595.jpeg

A closer look at the separated clones, the White Strawberry Skunk seedling and the Bubba's Gift (my now current champion in the cause of making my medicine) :

image16596.jpeg

So yeah as I said things couldn't get much worse after the two hiccups that happened, I mean nothing was a big problem anyway just an average day in the Kriaze Garden...until <queue Carmina Burana, (one of my favourite pieces of music when in the right mood btw)> I decided that I would LST my RQS Critical to pull her away from the light. You can guess what happened yes?

OOPS!:

image16597.jpeg

Whilst tying branches down I decided that I would try and pull the Apical stem down too, I felt her go limp and lifeless in my hands (damn sometimes that could be a good thought to have, usually when arguing with the wife ;) ) and all of a sudden my gardening day had turned upside down!

A little bit of 'fuck fuck FUCK' later and a stamping around wanting to kick everything in range I finally found some tape and splinted her as best as I could. Do I hold out any hope? Of course I do, otherwise I would have just chopped her or at least used the idea I had of chopping her up into clones and replanting many...that actually sounded rather good in my head until I looked at the limp lifeforms of the two clones that had been doing so well until I separated them just an hour earlier.

So here she is 'patched' up as best I can:

image16598.jpeg

If anyone has any ideas on whether I would be best to let her make the best of it and try and survive (she was my next plant to go into flower once my White Strawberry Skunk has finished drying in the other tent), or whether my idea of making multiple clones out of the plant before it's too late would be more viable I would really appreciate your input.

Another problem that I have is time, I'm away to London tomorrow for a photo shoot and will be gone for a couple of days, so whichever decision I make I'm guessing it will have to be now rather than in a couple of days time when things may have gone to shit. Any takers on this one? :rofl:

If I sound a little melodramatic in my journal this evening it's because of the adrenalin still coursing through my veins, plus the fact that I had Carmina Burana on repeat while typing lol. It's not the end of the world, but I really don't want it to be the end of the RQS Critical's either, she was making me so proud :)

Until I speak to you again I hope you are all well and that your buds may forever be bountiful. All the best, :peace: :love: and :happiness: ..yeah we need one of those :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom