Burmese Kush First Grow

I was good to store the water 24hours when i used the small pots, but when I re-pottet i used so much water so I had to take from the spring.... I think Im going to need a big barrel, because I only have 10L bucket. Not looking forward bringing that one in to the house :tokin:

When I re-potted the plants i gave them a good watering to avoid dry spots in the soil. So the soil is moist, and I was not going to give it water for i guess 3-5 days. Is it best to wait for the soil to dry some more before I flush the plants with water with the correct PH, or just flush them tomorrow when I have bought PH-down?

a would give it a day r 2, wouldn't want 2 over water them.although it would do no serious damage! but still think its best 2 leave tho.:420:

I was good to store the water 24hours when i used the small pots, but when I re-pottet i used so much water so I had to take from the spring.... I think Im going to need a big barrel, because I only have 10L bucket. Not looking forward bringing that one in to the house :tokin:

When I re-potted the plants i gave them a good watering to avoid dry spots in the soil. So the soil is moist, and I was not going to give it water for i guess 3-5 days. Is it best to wait for the soil to dry some more before I flush the plants with water with the correct PH, or just flush them tomorrow when I have bought PH-down?

If you believe that your PH is off, It could be damaging the roots & plant. If you want to be sure that the ph is right but just watered... Add Hydrogen Peroxide(H2O2) to the water, It adds oxygen, and water immediatly with properly PH'd water.

Hi, I guess this is day 19 or 20.

First of all I have to say thank you all so much for all of your help guys :bravo: You are really helping me a lot.

I have given the plants water with correct PH. 6,5. Some of the runoff was 5.4. I have ordered Hydrogen Peroxide and Epsom Salt, hope its coming soon. Did do the watering today. The plants was dry. Backed up the light a bit. As you see of the pictures its still going on. Some of the leaves have more yellow pars, and are kind of going dry. Can take some more pictures of that tomorrow. I hope the new water and the dist. to light help the plant stop this yellow spots.

Other then this problem I think they are looking fine, and growing fast. But this yellow spots is driving me crazy... :roorrip:

11070.JPG

2776.JPG

3650.JPG

4477.JPG

5373.JPG

Hi, I guess this is day 19 or 20.

First of all I have to say thank you all so much for all of your help guys :bravo: You are really helping me a lot.

I have given the plants water with correct PH. 6,5. Some of the runoff was 5.4. I have ordered Hydrogen Peroxide and Epsom Salt, hope its coming soon. Did do the watering today. The plants was dry. Backed up the light a bit. As you see of the pictures its still going on. Some of the leaves have more yellow pars, and are kind of going dry. Can take some more pictures of that tomorrow. I hope the new water and the dist. to light help the plant stop this yellow spots.

Other then this problem I think they are looking fine, and growing fast. But this yellow spots is driving me crazy... :roorrip:

11070.JPG

2776.JPG

3650.JPG

4477.JPG

5373.JPG
All is looking gr8 dude. Wt light u useing ? As av just baught a 600w mh bulb hoping that this will improve growth. Must say a nice start thr, gd luck al be watchin.

Nice to have you in on my grow:)

My lamp setup is:
Lumatech balast 600w
Adjustawing reflektor
Bulb:Growmaster 600W

I don't regret buying the MH bulb. I started with the HPS for 13-14 days, before I changed it for the MH. Did see big changes day after day after the change of bulb.

So I hope they start showing their sex by next week. Would like to put them in to flowering as soon as I can. Don't want it to be to crowded in there because I have to move them out of the box to water them. Its amazing how fast this plants grow, hope I get some good smoke out of this. Is 7 ounces to optimistic for this grow?

Nice to have you in on my grow:)

My lamp setup is:
Lumatech balast 600w
Adjustawing reflektor
Bulb:Growmaster 600W

I don't regret buying the MH bulb. I started with the HPS for 13-14 days, before I changed it for the MH. Did see big changes day after day after the change of bulb.

So I hope they start showing their sex by next week. Would like to put them in to flowering as soon as I can. Don't want it to be to crowded in there because I have to move them out of the box to water them. Its amazing how fast this plants grow, hope I get some good smoke out of this. Is 7 ounces to optimistic for this grow?
No nt realy, i got 2.5 oz from 1 clone so expect a bit mr if all ur bbys r fem, n that was cut down early aswel by 2 wks. u switching to ur hps for flower ?

No nt realy, i got 2.5 oz from 1 clone so expect a bit mr if all ur bbys r fem, n that was cut down early aswel by 2 wks. u switching to ur hps for flower ?

Nice, did you grow it straight up, or did you do anything scrog, LST , etc..?
I'm thinking about just growing these straight up. They are expected to get to about 40inch. I'm going to take clones of all plants and grow a motherplant of the best one. So my next grow is going to be SOG. Cant wait to taste my own first grow :blunt:

Yes I'm changing back for the HPS, but Im going to take SmokeyMacPots advise and leave the MH bulb in for the first 2 weeks of flower.

Day 21

Still growing strong. The yellow spots on the plants are not stopping. I changed the inlet air tube so it get more stable air temp. Only had one watering in these buckets, the runoff was 5,4. But how can it get so low? My soil is 6,something and the water are 7,4 from the spring. When added to the plant its 6,5. I don't understand this. Can the hydrotn clay granules I have added in the bottom of the bucket for drain off something to do with this?

Here are some pictures.
21611.JPG

21511.JPG

21413.JPG

21311.JPG

21213.JPG

Its spreading to other leaves. I have studied the group picture from today, and last time. The plants are in the same spot. And I'm thinking that its the air have something to do with it. Because the plant who is in front of the small fan has definitive gotten more sick then last time. Cant see any trouble on the picture last time, but now this is the leaves where u see my fingers on the picture.

So I redirect the intake tube up from the floor and away from the window. Hope this helps. I'm also going to keep an eye on the PH. I have forgotten to pick up dolmolite lime, I'm going to do that this week.

Nice, did you grow it straight up, or did you do anything scrog, LST , etc..?
I'm thinking about just growing these straight up. They are expected to get to about 40inch. I'm going to take clones of all plants and grow a motherplant of the best one. So my next grow is going to be SOG. Cant wait to taste my own first grow :blunt:

Yes I'm changing back for the HPS, but Im going to take SmokeyMacPots advise and leave the MH bulb in for the first 2 weeks of flower.

no, no scrog.
take a look at my 1st grow journal!

good stuff with the light, i will be doing the same with the MH as well, as i have read that a lot of ppl recommend it.:goodluck: with your clone's dude look forward to the pic's on how things go. :tokin:

So I guess this is day 31.

I think I have given the plant to little water. Started to use the lifting of the plant to feel if it is dry instead of poking with my finger in the soil. Gave them water today, so I hope the pick up soon. Gave water and dolomite lime to 7plants. One plant don't have any yellow spots, so I just gave her water with ph 6,5. The runoff of this plant was 5,5. The Ph is low but cant see any damage on the plant, so im going to wait using dolomite lime on this one until I see something is wrong.

Its getting crowded in there, and Im afraid I have to give some plants away so I have room in there. Im planing to flip to 12/12 from tomorrow. Starting to smell a little bit in the tent now. Its starting to show sex, but its so small so I cant tell.

Here are todays picture. Did not have so much time. So the next photo session is going to be better.
2778.JPG

Day 2 of flower:)

So its now second day of flower. The plants are growing fast... Did the first watering with nutes yeasterday.

BioGrow 1ml/L
BioBloom 0,5ml/L
Alg-a-mic 0,5 ml/L
TopMax 0,5ml/L

Going to buy a dehumidifier today because its at 70% now.

Im still afraid of the lack of space, should I take 1-2 plant out of the tent? All the plant on the sides are touching the walls with its leafs.

Here are a not good picture. My old phone takes much better pictures, so Im going back to that phone next time.
2779.jpg

Day 2 of flower:)

So its now second day of flower. The plants are growing fast... Did the first watering with nutes yeasterday.

BioGrow 1ml/L
BioBloom 0,5ml/L
Alg-a-mic 0,5 ml/L
TopMax 0,5ml/L

Going to buy a dehumidifier today because its at 70% now.

Im still afraid of the lack of space, should I take 1-2 plant out of the tent? All the plant on the sides are touching the walls with its leafs.

Here are a not good picture. My old phone takes much better pictures, so Im going back to that phone next time.
2779.jpg

looking good dude, yea you may need some space like bt then again you may have some dude's in ther, that will free some up.
good luck n hope ther all fem :tokin::popcorn::)

Thanks for you thoughts Smicky. Its so many decisions to be made... hehe Not always so easy :tokin: So I guess I wait and see. Going to take a closer look on the next watering for signs of boys. Want the boys if any out this week, or Im cutting down the worst looking plant. Found out that the BUKU: "While she thrives in high heat conditions, Burmese Kush echibits a vulnerability to powdery mildew of conditions are overly humid or wet."

If I take a clone of a plant with long between nodes, can I make the clone better looking with closer node distance if I put the light closer? Or is it doomed to look exactly like the mother?

Nice crop BurmeseKush. The males will show themselves within 14 days after you switch to 12/12, so that will free up some space. How much cfm is your exhaust fan pulling out? If you add a second fan pulling air out, that will help lower the humidity without having to buy a dehumidifier. And yes clones can have shorter interspacing than the mothers', it has to do with the growing conditions. Just my 2 cents.

Nice crop BurmeseKush. The males will show themselves within 14 days after you switch to 12/12, so that will free up some space. How much cfm is your exhaust fan pulling out? If you add a second fan pulling air out, that will help lower the humidity without having to buy a dehumidifier. And yes clones can have shorter interspacing than the mothers', it has to do with the growing conditions. Just my 2 cents.

Hi CharlieMopps, thanks for your 2 cents, I appreciate it.

My extractor fan is pulling out 203.0 m3/h in my XL homebox. I am a bit afraid of putting in a extra fan if it gets so strong it will push the air out of my apartment. If thats possible?
Is it not a good idea to put a dehumidifier in there?

Back
Top Bottom