Buysser's Very First Grow - Mars II 1600 Watt Attic Grow Using Growology

Re: Buysser's very first grow. MARSII 1600 watt Attic Grow using Growology

nah mate, dont see why they cant ship to scotland tho lol, no point worryin tho, not wanna jack buyssers thread some interesting strains you got there, cant wait to see how they do

TaylorMade, they ship to England so why not Scotland? Are you in the highlands? Have you spoken to Sara?

Subbed. Nice set up your working on. I am growing in attic and it sucks in summer mid summer especially. I get my best out of it early spring winter and fall. Can't afford to add AC. I just run it at 300w in the summer with fans on high and cringe when I look at the thermometer.

+reps for going at it right

Hi, Taylor. i reply the PM to u, please check that. and i rechecked our Express Company, there have a cmpany can send the light to Scotland. :cheesygrinsmiley::high-five:
love the light, i was trying to get quotes for some mars 2 leds but they dont ship to scotland so guess ill just be watching mars2 grows from now on :(

good luck mukker

Hi, buysser. i'm here. u did a good job. hope u have a happy grow. and i will stay here to waiting your sharing.:goodluck:

Subbed. Nice set up your working on. I am growing in attic and it sucks in summer mid summer especially. I get my best out of it early spring winter and fall. Can't afford to add AC. I just run it at 300w in the summer with fans on high and cringe when I look at the thermometer.

+reps for going at it right

Thanks for the reps.. It all came from 420...

Spent the last couple of days experimenting with fans off, on, lights off, on, etc.. and the analysis is that the MARS II
1600 belts out about 15 degrees in temperature for my room up to the mid to high 90's.. Can't help but think that angles and all the reflective material has something to do with it. I really liked CO finest idea about growing hot and adding c02 but I just can't control it well and I think that's too hot so I went ahead and ordered the ac today.. I only need to gain 10 or so degrees after the intake fan helps out.
STILL have my fingers crossed.

Subbed. May be your first grow, but there's nothing tentative about how you're diving in, b. Good luck.

CO. you thinking temps outside of room or outside outside? going up to set up temp readings

Outside outside. then you can make notes on what temps outside make temps inside

Back
Top Bottom