CA215's Outdoor Session 1

glad to hear you have the thin mints, and cant wait till my WW is looking like that, they are really taking to the new pots.

:morenutes:

These smart pots are the shiz. Completely convinced. I now dislike 5 gal buckets, both the unknown and gsc are showing signs of deficiency/troubles and are in the Lowes buckets. All three smart pots are kicking into gear, quick. I need to start LST on these girls quick, the weights I made don't work at all anymore, havent had much time to work with the girls been super busy the past week with attorney/lawyer bull. And i'm running very low on my indoor meds, almost contemplating setting the 4x4 again. Just would hate to see my elec bill over 300, but would be better flowering my own girls, I don't want to spend any more money at dispensaries with the exception of seeds and clones. Might have a small 3-4 plant indoor grow going here soon. I have been making a diy sterlite cloner as well but have yet to get everything primed/glued and set in but all needed materials are here. Plan on using my 125W flourowing to keep all my clones kickin, I have 35 holes cut, with the possibility of setting 2 clones per puck, we would have 70 spots for girls. Just don't feel comfortable with that yet without my papers still not updated... :bitingnails: I really want to keep my hands on a few of these strains if not all of them, always prefer my indoor than outdoor meds :thumb: Quick picture update. Nothing looking that bad but Im seeing some deficiency with the unknown and the gsc(very light) with everything else looking very well. We had some very odd thunder and rain fall with crazy winds that lightweight up rooted a few of my girls. Added some top soil to a couple girls to keep them situated. Been staying on top of my watering every 2 days, but with the rain fall im giving them another day because they are quite soaked still. Spraying have been going well, I am seeing little to no spider mites, and I have a colony of praying mantis on the WW and BD! Pretty cool stuff having some killer hunters out there doing the dirty work for me :laugh: Surrounding veggie garden is kickin' A! Can't wait to start whippin' up some killer fresh munchies :morenutes: Without further a due; Pictures of the sky getting drunk, I really don't understand what it was thinking, go home sky you're drunk but look oh so cool while i burn my J
100_21943.JPG
100_21955.JPG
Some Overall Pics;
100_22124.JPG
100_22135.JPG
100_22083.JPG
100_22092.JPG
100_22103.JPG
Some of the WW's;
100_21984.JPG
100_21993.JPG
100_22001.JPG
100_22011.JPG
Here is the GSC t.m. clones doing well;
100_22023.JPG
100_22031.JPG
And the BD, really like this plant;
100_22041.JPG
100_22052.JPG
Deficient Unknown Bagseed, idk what to do with this gal;
100_22061.JPG
100_22071.JPG
That's it for now, will get some work going on the girls and an update to follow in a week or so :Namaste: Thanks all for stoppin' in, hope you all have a great green day, :peace: CA215

Ah man...! Somebody crack a window; it's getting hot in here! They sure be loving the rays of the sun, CA. Beautiful stuff.
That BD is an absolute killer!

Good shit there CA. Love the smart pots myself as well they have done me right, and they can get much bigger than 20gal. Have always done my outdoor grows in the soil, try and mix in some of your own soil and feed from there. The bigger bags allow you to mix all the ingredients right in one pot, couldn't be easier. Killer grow bro, OG.

I finally found out where all the outdoor grows are. Looking very nice out there!:thumb:
Hope you don't have a lot of moths' around either..:Namaste:
I will be following this grow, all the best and keep em green :)

Ha you funny 215 i grew up with a 408 eye . I miss the coast oh well plants look well look forward to harvest.:goodjob:Btw thanks for the reps.I cant seem to find how to give reps yet .My cp doesnt say what it should .Ive left moderaters and administators pm but no response.:loopy:

oh yea one more thought for you ca215,you said you would love to preserve some of those strains you have .I use coiloidle silver on one of my feminized seed plants and it will produce feminized seeds.Just a thought.imagine graphting favorite strains and then using the spray.Just a thought for a fellow CA brother.:high-five:

These smart pots are the shiz. Completely convinced. I now dislike 5 gal buckets, both the unknown and gsc are showing signs of deficiency/troubles and are in the Lowes buckets. All three smart pots are kicking into gear, quick. I need to start LST on these girls quick, the weights I made don't work at all anymore, havent had much time to work with the girls been super busy the past week with attorney/lawyer bull. And i'm running very low on my indoor meds, almost contemplating setting the 4x4 again. Just would hate to see my elec bill over 300, but would be better flowering my own girls, I don't want to spend any more money at dispensaries with the exception of seeds and clones. Might have a small 3-4 plant indoor grow going here soon. I have been making a diy sterlite cloner as well but have yet to get everything primed/glued and set in but all needed materials are here. Plan on using my 125W flourowing to keep all my clones kickin, I have 35 holes cut, with the possibility of setting 2 clones per puck, we would have 70 spots for girls. Just don't feel comfortable with that yet without my papers still not updated... :bitingnails: I really want to keep my hands on a few of these strains if not all of them, always prefer my indoor than outdoor meds :thumb: Quick picture update. Nothing looking that bad but Im seeing some deficiency with the unknown and the gsc(very light) with everything else looking very well. We had some very odd thunder and rain fall with crazy winds that lightweight up rooted a few of my girls. Added some top soil to a couple girls to keep them situated. Been staying on top of my watering every 2 days, but with the rain fall im giving them another day because they are quite soaked still. Spraying have been going well, I am seeing little to no spider mites, and I have a colony of praying mantis on the WW and BD! Pretty cool stuff having some killer hunters out there doing the dirty work for me :laugh: Surrounding veggie garden is kickin' A! Can't wait to start whippin' up some killer fresh munchies :morenutes: Without further a due; Pictures of the sky getting drunk, I really don't understand what it was thinking, go home sky you're drunk but look oh so cool while i burn my J
100_21943.JPG
100_21955.JPG
Some Overall Pics;
100_22124.JPG
100_22135.JPG
100_22083.JPG
100_22092.JPG
100_22103.JPG
Some of the WW's;
100_21984.JPG
100_21993.JPG
100_22001.JPG
100_22011.JPG
Here is the GSC t.m. clones doing well;
100_22023.JPG
100_22031.JPG
And the BD, really like this plant;
100_22041.JPG
100_22052.JPG
Deficient Unknown Bagseed, idk what to do with this gal;
100_22061.JPG
100_22071.JPG
That's it for now, will get some work going on the girls and an update to follow in a week or so :Namaste: Thanks all for stoppin' in, hope you all have a great green day, :peace: CA215

Your plants def. love your setup, so good to see happy plants. keep the love and the good work :) :cheer:

Ah man...! Somebody crack a window; it's getting hot in here! They sure be loving the rays of the sun, CA. Beautiful stuff.
That BD is an absolute killer!

Man these girls LOVE the heat, they seem to make due with it and transfer all of their energy to getting huge, loving outdoor at the moment. Noticed the BD had some bent branches, I think my dogs are starting to weave their way through the plants, almost looks like my oldest lab has its own little den in the center of the plants LOL. Funny animals, when flower time comes around that isn't going to fly, no more dog hairy buds! All this indoor was killer picking hair out of every nug, was very wack! Thanks for stoppin in B, hope you are having a righteous week bro :blunt: -CA
Good shit there CA. Love the smart pots myself as well they have done me right, and they can get much bigger than 20gal. Have always done my outdoor grows in the soil, try and mix in some of your own soil and feed from there. The bigger bags allow you to mix all the ingredients right in one pot, couldn't be easier. Killer grow bro, OG.
I've seen the 100 gal smart pots, that, is , G I A N T. I really wish I could grow in soil, But being at a rental my ideology is if need be I can move these plants to any of my multiple different locations for some safe keeping whilst any trouble calmed down. I may be renting at a different location with a buddy and he also has a 215, possibly planning on green'ing up the back yard and possibly a room over there as well. Should start getting fun around here I tell ya :) once I have my own place and can lock down the back yard I can grow in ground with no problem.. Would love some big 10+ footers, one can dream :dreamy: Thanks for droppin' in brOG :thumb: CA
I finally found out where all the outdoor grows are. Looking very nice out there!:thumb:
Hope you don't have a lot of moths' around either..:Namaste:
I will be following this grow, all the best and keep em green :)
Definitely feel like the outdoor grows are at least 5:1 around here, whatever gives us some magical herb eh? :tokin: I've been seeing moths around the area but not in my backyard :wood: I tend to try and keep my sprayings on point and on a steady schedule, even if I see no insect action, rather safe than sorry I always say. Thanks for stopping in Mr. Relaxed :passitleft: Girls are doing pretty good so far, minor yellowing on bottom fans but from there on everything is flowing with the CA sunshine. Should have my cloner done here in the next day or so so we should be able to save some genetics for the winter indoor sesh :cheesygrinsmiley: Have a relaxing green day :peace: CA
Looking good man! Even the cat approves
Cat_agrees.jpg

Welcome to the thread Backpackin! Thanks for joining in :Namaste: Haha that's is awesome!! Showed my girl your pussy and she approves :laugh: Kitty want some cat nip? :blunt: I miss our little feline, we got him a little high one day and never came back, think he lost his way home :peace: Think i'll take a little time and dedicate this grow to our lost little 'burnie", may your marijuana trip open your mind to the world before you :helpsmilie: ... but really now i'm wondering wtf happened to my cat!! :help:

Ha you funny 215 i grew up with a 408 eye . I miss the coast oh well plants look well look forward to harvest.:goodjob:Btw thanks for the reps.I cant seem to find how to give reps yet .My cp doesnt say what it should .Ive left moderaters and administators pm but no response.:loopy:

Sup Otto :welcome: 408 eh? Gotta love the bay man, just could be a little nicer without all the crime ya kno? I'm trying to head north north north into the redwoods :Namaste: No problem my friend. Reps are quite simple, there is a little what looks like a sheriffs badge at the bottom left of every post next to the "Blog this post", click that there little badge, leave a comment if wanted, and Leave Feedback. I really enjoy the rep feature the site offers, easy way to let someone know they are on the right track, informative, helpful, or just all around kick ass :high-five:

oh yea one more thought for you ca215,you said you would love to preserve some of those strains you have .I use coiloidle silver on one of my feminized seed plants and it will produce feminized seeds.Just a thought.imagine graphting favorite strains and then using the spray.Just a thought for a fellow CA brother.:high-five:
Never heard of it! Will give it a read here otto thanks for the pointers! I've heard of grafting and seen a couple people attempting some experiments, sounds pretty insane, 10 different cuts/genetics on a single mother , say, Super Silver Haze, ahhhhh yaiiy yaiiiiy.. mi cabezaa... I love researching this stuff, we will get back on this subject eventually no doubt :Namaste: Have a hazy day there otto :Rasta:

Your plants def. love your setup, so good to see happy plants. keep the love and the good work :) :cheer:
Thanks Sinse! They really are growing accustomed to the weather and their soil/nutes! They LOVE their blue planet nutes, can't wait for flowering time to come around and use a different nutrient solution for comparison, side by side white widows perhaps.. :Namaste: Stick around :popcorn: CA215

:welcome: This morning I got out and was able to give the girls a good look through and watering quite early. Hit the 3x 20gals & 2x 5 gals with pHd 6.0 water with 10mL/gal BPN mic/gro/blo. Each 20 gallon is getting about a gallon+ water every two days, with the 5 gallons sharing about 3/4 a gallon water every two days. Big Betsy is looking quite ragged, will get some pictures of her and explain more but her leafs on the bud that have already grown are dying very quickly and seem like they wouldn't make it even another week, but i'm still very new to the whole growing deal I will bring some pictures back for some nice feedback from you informative bunch :bravo: In the meantime I picked off a little calyx from top new revegged growth, already tons of amber LOL... I'm going to go pull a nug from down low and show you guys the difference.. Pretty amazing, but if i'm right I can see almost 80% amber on those nugs, and in my book I think that's a little past harvest time? Anyways, would be some killer wax perhaps.. the pistils look super gooey and resiny, the smell of this unknown plant is quite the treat, hope she puts off some decent seeds and/or bud at this point. Here are a few micros of the BB top calyx;
bb810.jpg
bb710.jpg
bb610.jpg
bb910.jpg
bb512.jpg
bb414.jpg
bb319.jpg
bb225.jpg
bb121.jpg

Enjoy the trichy goodness! :bong: CA215

Glad to see that everything is going well CA.

Those white widows look awesome. You will get lots of good medicine from those.

I would say it is definitely time to harvest that plant - awesome photos BTW.

Glad to see that everything is going well CA.

Those white widows look awesome. You will get lots of good medicine from those.

I would say it is definitely time to harvest that plant - awesome photos BTW.

Thanks for the feedback Great :Namaste: They really look ready, if harvest it would be a very minimal yield but some good stuff for hash making, edibles, wax, etc. And with follow up to the pictures above I went and picked a piece that i've been talking about, the buds are pretty much dying, if they can even be considered buds. They are more of a side branch with a couple calyx and bud leaf starting to form.. little iffy at this moment be prepared for the pictures LOL. I'm noticing little tiny almost hollow looking clear pistils or trichs, could this be buds that were going to form, but after going into re-veg they just stopped and looked like prickly clear hair? I have no idea but it is pretty cool to see up close, the first picture is a transition from the dying amberish trich brown bud poopoo to the green clear trich still growing herb.. So i'm to the conclusion... Should I leave her go and see if it produces seeds risking all my other plants 10 feet away; or Yank her, dry her, and get medicated? :high-five: All input is welcome to help make my decision folks, chime in!! And here are the pictures, yuck... :loopy:
l62.jpg
l45.jpg
l53.jpg
b234.jpg
l112.jpg
l39.jpg

Stomach sick? Told ya to prepare.. :laugh:

:peace: CA215

I wish I was an aphid in those buds :<

Medicate!

I would love to be a bug on some chronic for a day, would be pretty interesting :laugh: I think the vote is unanimous, will pull her tonight and let her live her last few hours in the nice cool sunny breeze :surf: (Never used the surf smiley, felt like a good time) :grinjoint:

Went to water and check on the Sour Boggle, Pineapple, and Alien Dawg, and would like to say with one check a week they are looking fan-freaking-tastic! Can't wait to bring one of these girls back over after Big Betsy gets the chop, would like boggle back and take better care of it. Would like to pull at least 6 clones from her :Namaste: Hope you all have a splendidly hazy day :Rasta:

:peace CA215

CA those pics are righteous man,heck of a camera you got there:high-five:thanks for puttin forth such a great effort to share such treasures.:bravo:Im pretty sure i felt a drop of saliva dribble down my chin looking at them pics.:thanks:

I would love to be a bug on some chronic for a day, would be pretty interesting :laugh: I think the vote is unanimous, will pull her tonight and let her live her last few hours in the nice cool sunny breeze :surf: (Never used the surf smiley, felt like a good time) :grinjoint:

It is always best to harvest after your dark period - more active THC.

I'm confused. :hmmmm:
Why are you taking down that plant? :confused:

If she has started to reveg, why harvest now? I must have missed something as you're talking about a hermie. Did she hermie or something?

I'd almost always vote to save a plant, but I cull plenty myself.

Loving your outdoor ladies. Wish I could put some in my backyard. Someday... :Nmaste:

Went to water and check on the Sour Boggle, Pineapple, and Alien Dawg, and would like to say with one check a week they are looking fan-freaking-tastic! Can't wait to bring one of these girls back over after Big Betsy gets the chop, would like boggle back and take better care of it. Would like to pull at least 6 clones from her :Namaste: Hope you all have a splendidly hazy day :Rasta:

:peace CA215

Being a Bud Bug Haiku:

Walking in the trics
Snacking on the amber ones
This must be Heaven

Sorry, Your thought caused my thought :) :)

Back
Top Bottom