Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & DWCt, White Widow Max

Re: Acer's Girls need room to grow...White Widow-Black Tent DWC Buckets

Looking good my man! toppin soon :)

SG

SG ,

I already topped them just before I put made the move!:blunt:

Nice, is that DWC?

Yes Green007 DWC with Two 8" bubbler stones in each bucket. Easy to work with and I have already seen the results!!

Ya I shared idea from mine and put it to work in his tent :)

SG

Its looking great. All I had to do was go over your grow journal to get an idea of how your set up worked!! The plants are loving it!!
:thanks:

Re: Acers Closet Garden - Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & SH Deep Water Culture unit, White Widow

they look good bro:bravo:

the other link is not working acer

Hello Scaredeecat,

I decided to combine my grow cabinet and my tent journals together.

It will be easier for me to manage and also...it could be interesting to see the difference in growth between the LED and HID plants.

I don't beleive it would be a fair comparison though.

The tent girls has cooler air temps.

The cabinet girls have much cooler res water with the water chiller.

Before the move... the girls were drinking about a 1/2 gallon of water a day.

After the move almost immediately... They are at almost a full gallon.

I think they are drinking more with the extra room. I can definately tell they are growing faster!!

I will post pics later!!:)

Re: Acers Closet Garden - Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & SH Deep Water Culture unit, White Widow

Alrighty Then!!!

Here are my updated pics to show how the girls took the move.

27 days into the grow!!

Here they are in the cabinet...

002468.JPG

Here they are in the tent!

003440.JPG

This is how the inside of my buckets look. I have two airstones.
Roots are looking good too!!

008323.JPG

Thanks for watching... I will post more tomorrow!!

Jacuzzi style! Liking it :) By the way do you have the air pumps turned all the way up? Gonna be some solid bushes though :popcorn:

SG

Jacuzzi style! Liking it :) By the way do you have the air pumps turned all the way up? Gonna be some solid bushes though :popcorn:

SG

I got them turn up to 13!!!!

Jacuzzi style!!!

Yes, I remember when setting this unit up. I went over your Pinapple Chunk journal. I remember you saying you had the Pumps on high. You said they looked like a Jucuzzi!!! That is what mine look like too!!! :tommy:

Thanks again!!!

they are some fine looking bushes

Scaredeecat,

I have seen your journal! Thanks for your comment!! It means alot to me!!:theband:

Nice grow Acer, how do you like your tent ? I just started growing in one last month too !! Just hooked up my new 288 watt led , will race to the finish !! :peace:

Nice grow Acer, how do you like your tent ? I just started growing in one last month too !! Just hooked up my new 288 watt led , will race to the finish !! :peace:[/Q

Hey Ol Hippy!!

I love the tent much better than the cabinet. Much more room. Better ventilation. I just love having easier access to the plants. With the buckets.... I can easily turn the plants to get the same light on all sides!!!:morenutes:

The cabinet is good for stealthness though!!! And the plants are getting just as big and drinking as much water with the LED's as with the HID's.
:blunt:

You are doing great, your plants really look good. Keep it up, I can hardly wait to see how it turns out.

You are doing great, your plants really look good. Keep it up, I can hardly wait to see how it turns out.

Green007!!

Thanks for the compliment!!! :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom