Can I do my own contest/giveaway?

Can't seeing them not wanting members to do giveaways / start comps...mind you, can't be from non sponsored 'friends ' after a quick perusal over rules. Plus can't even enter an official one until after 50 posts so......?

Hey heraldo, I'm going to guess this would be a no go..... And not because they wouldn't like the idea, it's just member to member transactions free or not requires members to release private details like a home address which poses a safety concern.

And if you went through the 420 staff to deliver to members it would just be a confusing process with multiple delivery steps..... Ya know?! So again a no go.

But I'm curious to see what they say.

Are there any rules againts random members doing contests/giveaways?

Hi @Heraldo, yes our guidelines state:
420 Magazine is a reference site, not a market. Posts pertaining to buying/selling/trading/swapping/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, oil, hash, or any other substance or article are prohibited.
A contest or giveaway would be "giving" something to other members. Also we have no way of knowing if a contest is legit or just being used to harvest member information. Like @HappyHazmat88 said, it would be a safety concern.

We conduct our own 420 Magazine contests every month and the only others allowed to have contests or giveaways are our sponsors. All are legit businesses and there is no safety risk.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom