Can I give a shout out to all my brethren doing their best in their first 2-3 years cultivating?

I just wandered in and picked a guru's advice to follow... for me it was Bill. The dude's words of advice are damn near anointed.
"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of Giants." (Sir Isaac Newton)

I just wandered in and picked a guru's advice to follow... for me it was Bill. The dude's words of advice are damn near anointed.
"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of Giants." (Sir Isaac Newton)
Yup agreed bill is the man....he is the one that helped me get to dialling in my grow.

Welcome Greaze!

I agree with you and especially the previous poster RedskinnedRhino that there are a huge number of very knowledgeable folks here willing to share knowledge and give advice, but noticed from the beginning that Bill has stood out from the rest and feel that his presence helps make this site what it is compared to the negativity and hostility prevalent on other weed sites. There are three others who also stand out in my eyes but will not mention them. On this site it is refreshing to see people usually treat each other with dignity and respect.

Thanks guys. I think the most important thing this gorgeous botanical gift has taught me is

‘always be humble, everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about’

So i try :)

And no shit my whole personality has changed, just by turning it into a lifestyle of growing and not trying to flog shitty mouldy buds to anyone willing for some cash.

Quality over quantity. But quality and quantity is cool.

Love from
west syd

Back
Top Bottom