Canada Guy's 2017 Outdoor Alberta Gold

A lovely day today. It was hot and smokey.

August 30

420-magazine-mobile1626802118.jpg

CG, have this plant experienced any kind of bud rot or caterpillar attacks? My white widow was hit and i was able to say about 75%. I feel like i chopped her 2 weeks early but i think she will still be tasty. any experience with this kind of stuff?

CG, have this plant experienced any kind of bud rot or caterpillar attacks? My white widow was hit and i was able to say about 75%. I feel like i chopped her 2 weeks early but i think she will still be tasty. any experience with this kind of stuff?
I've lost entire plants to rot... it sucks. I've also harvested earlier than expected, it's the nature of the beast growing outside. I've had bugs make Swiss cheese out of my leaves, I consider this stuff normal.

A lovely day today. It was hot and smokey.

August 30

420-magazine-mobile1626802118.jpg

Damn man come help me next summer reach that potential . How much time and water you feeding ?

Damn man come help me next summer reach that potential . How much time and water you feeding ?
Lol, it's super easy Joe! In mid April plant a seed, water every couple days, if it's hot then water every day, and come late October chop down your pounds of bud.

Seriously, I have done pretty much nothing. Throw some rotting compost at her base once in a while, water, and admire her in all her glory. You just need good proven lineage to start with, the rest is up to mother nature.

Back
Top Bottom