HerbsNBuds' 1st and 2nd Simultaneous Grow

Close-ups with Samsung Epic 4G phone's 5.0 MP camera...

2010-09-10-12_15_01.jpg

2010-09-10_12_14_10.jpg

2010-09-10_12_14_45.jpg

Chopped this one down today. She was gonna go hermi if I let her go any longer. She has the most amber hairs...
2010-09-10_12_17_04.jpg

I smoked the premature girl for the first time today. Definitely more Indica than Sativa cuz man am I relaxed. It was just some bag seed and it was harvested a 4-6 weeks early. The other 2 are going strong and filling in nicely.

The AK...
2010-09-14_13_52_35.jpg

2010-09-14_13_52_46.jpg

2010-09-14_13_54_33.jpg

Bag seed...
2010-09-14_13_54_13.jpg

Sorry guys, just got back from Disney vacation.

Drying takes place in a closet and curing usually in a jar. Right before the cure I place the about 80% dry nug in a clear bag and press it to the density I want, then cure for 7 more days or until I get impatient. That bud weighed only 8.5 grams when fully dried and looks a lot denser that it really was. But smoked great none the less.

oh ok herbs it looked like it had been compressed a bit. 8.5 grams is pretty good
what does the plastic bag do for your bud?

Just helps compress it without losing much of the trichs and overall potency.

great looking plants you got there !!!!
we to the most expensive place on earth i mean disneyland last year
thats another story all together lol
take care stop by say high later :grinjoint:

Will do fluroman, gonna check out your journal now

So I had to pull 2 males last night that my friend apparently didn't know were males. But I think I was just in time and no pollen spilled out.

Also took a photo of the 2 about to be harvested.

males_pulled.jpg

and the 2 to be cut soon...
colas4.jpg

OK so as a testimony to all who believe that the strain matters when it comes to yield and overall success of grow... here is a perfect example.

The bag seed bud is the one on the top of this photo...
2-strains-drying.jpg

Ok so this will be the last post of this journal seeing as how I'm smoking everything now, no sense in rambling.

But the bag seed delivers a mellow body high and somewhat uplifting, while the AK delivers a punch of a intense stone like no other. Very nice before bed and the bag seed bug a great day time smoke.

Thanks to all who viewed and do check out the next grow entitled...

Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Grow

its gonna be a good one!!!

oh and I just ordered some Crystal seeds last night for the grow after that... mmmm

Back
Top Bottom