Canada Guy's 2017 Outdoor Alberta Gold

Lol, it's super easy Joe! In mid April plant a seed, water every couple days, if it's hot then water every day, and come late October chop down your pounds of bud.

Seriously, I have done pretty much nothing. Throw some rotting compost at her base once in a while, water, and admire her in all her glory. You just need good proven lineage to start with, the rest is up to mother nature.

What seed bank you get the strain from?

What seed bank you get the strain from?
The original Diesel was a bag seed, crossed with a friend's Indica male purple something. So Alberta Gold is only available from me directly. I'm hoping one day to sell my seeds to anyone that wants them just not sure about the legality of it.

The original Diesel was a bag seed, crossed with a friend's Indica male purple something. So Alberta Gold is only available from me directly. I'm hoping one day to sell my seeds to anyone that wants them just not sure about the legality of it.

I'll buy 10 to start please lol

September 3

420-magazine-mobile409976159.jpg

September 4

420-magazine-mobile497277273.jpg

She is, I am starting to worry that she won't make it in time... she should have flowers by now, not just tiny calyxs with a few pistils.... oh well, we will grow on and see where she ends up.

That's all we can do brotha

Yes I'm worried too

I got my first real look at some bud colas being pushed

What you doing bout pest ?

Back
Top Bottom