Canada Guy's 2017 Outdoor Alberta Gold

If you're taking that beast indoors I sure hope you have cathedral ceilings!
Lol I think if anything I'll build a shelter around her. I bet she will have a massive root system, that would be near impossible for me to dig up without hurting her.

420-magazine-mobile1947305795.jpg

I know lucky I'm sitting around 26-28 highs north of Toronto and lows around 16-18 at night for next two weeks only one day of rain I. Forecast and only 40% praying to Mother Nature hard time for myself and both of you..

I know lucky I'm sitting around 26-28 highs north of Toronto and lows around 16-18 at night for next two weeks only one day of rain I. Forecast and only 40% praying to Mother Nature hard time for myself and both of you..
Not I. I regulate my mother nature in my tent. My fellow Albertan has his big are tree outside. I REALLY hope ol girl can produce and make us all happy. We will be cheering for her.

Not I. I regulate my mother nature in my tent. My fellow Albertan has his big are tree outside. I REALLY hope ol girl can produce and make us all happy. We will be cheering for her.

Nothing but the best he knows what he's doing that's for sure .

Surprisingly its not yellowing any further yet, I thought it was giving indications that it would, still holding out hope she frosts up
Yup I plucked off a few of the dead leaves. She doesn't mind the cold... but she will have a very crappy yield unfortunately if any at all.

Next year will be an 'on purpose' plant, the seeds are ready. They will start indoors in the winter/spring, then be transplanted outside.

Back
Top Bottom