Canada Guy's Medical Fusion Grow

Night time is from 10 am to 4 pm already... but it's like less than 10 degrees during the day and the garage is not insulated.

Buddy you gotta get on the canaidian light cycle. I call it the Premier Wynn plan. Hydro is too much $$$ to be cooking during the day. I run my veg from 5 pm til 9am and my flower from 7 pm till 7 am.
9 cents a kw instead of 28.
My last Grow only cost me $214 for 3 months under 200w led.

Buddy you gotta get on the canaidian light cycle. I call it the Premier Wynn plan. Hydro is too much $$$ to be cooking during the day. I run my veg from 5 pm til 9am and my flower from 7 pm till 7 am.
9 cents a kw instead of 28.
My last Grow only cost me $214 for 3 months under 200w led.
In Alberta my electricity is the same price regardless of day time or night time. Would be a great tip for some, thank you for sharing. .

In Alberta my electricity is the same price regardless of day time or night time. Would be a great tip for some, thank you for sharing. .

You albertans with your cheap energy and tax free lifestyle. Grrrrrr.
Lol.
I'm in Ontario. Premier Wynn personally comes by every two months to Ass rape me.

Day 8

Hey guys, today was a pretty crazy day with the kids so I'm now posting since everyone is finally in bed. The girls are growing very nicely. Considering the crappy cfl lighting and less than perfect humidity, it's ok at this point it's no big deal. I'm getting pretty excited for my new gear to show up. Will be a big day making room in the garage and figuring out how to set it up on a sloped floor. Might get some wood and build some kind of base to lift it up off the concrete and level it. If I build stuff it will be on the weekend. As always, here are the pics everyone is waiting for.

Diesel #1

420-magazine-mobile956110780.jpg

Diesel #2

420-magazine-mobile361591084.jpg

Diesel #3

420-magazine-mobile1410205405.jpg

Diesel #4

420-magazine-mobile87497900.jpg

LSD #1

420-magazine-mobile367740662.jpg

LSD #2

420-magazine-mobile1009774451.jpg

LSD #3

420-magazine-mobile1580889822.jpg

Group pic!

420-magazine-mobile586643248.jpg

Woah! CFL?
You gotta go to Home Depot and get some 5000k Philips LED bulbs. 60w equivalent.
They're cheap.
They're half the wattage of the cfl.
They're twice the lumens of your CFLs.
Plants love them. Check out my Strawberry Kush mother Grow journal. Did the whole thing under Philips 5000k led bulbs.
RAPID growth.
Very cheap.

Woah! CFL?
You gotta go to Home Depot and get some 5000k Philips LED bulbs. 60w equivalent.
They're cheap.
They're half the wattage of the cfl.
They're twice the lumens of your CFLs.
Plants love them. Check out my Strawberry Kush mother Grow journal. Did the whole thing under Philips 5000k led bulbs.
RAPID growth.
Very cheap.
Yeah I have cfl bulbs while they are seedlings. I already own the rig i built, plus im only running it for just over a week I'm not concerned about the power bill. I should get my 600 watt mh, and 600 watt hps tomorrow. It's going to be a good day .

It's not about saving money. I PAR tested the cfl vs led phillips. The phillips 5000k 100w equivalent scored 1250 μmoles at 8"...
the cfl scored 350 μmols.
Was just trying to help you out.

Day 8

Hey guys, today was a pretty crazy day with the kids so I'm now posting since everyone is finally in bed. The girls are growing very nicely. Considering the crappy cfl lighting and less than perfect humidity, it's ok at this point it's no big deal. I'm getting pretty excited for my new gear to show up. Will be a big day making room in the garage and figuring out how to set it up on a sloped floor. Might get some wood and build some kind of base to lift it up off the concrete and level it. If I build stuff it will be on the weekend.

Definitely put something between the pots and the cement floor. I have 3/4" OSB nailed to 2x4s resting on concrete floor. With a sloped floor you might use differnt sized wood under the OSB. I checked my grow journals and I did the stud spacing 12" apart. I have no issues walking around on it. Radogast's Hi-Brix Basement Grow - New Location - New Soil - New Experiences

Temperature and humidity are pretty important to the grow. Are you sure she can't exercise in the colder room?

Will you have enough stealth in the garage? (Even when legal, it's rarely wise to advertise your grow to the neighborhood.)

Check your electrical load on the line to the garage. If you put in a space heater, that's typically 900 watts, add that to 600W HPS - plus the ballast and whatever else is alread in the garage - and you have an overloaded 15 watt circuit. Hit the electric garage door opener and you could very well trip the circuit breaker.

It's not about saving money. I PAR tested the cfl vs led phillips. The phillips 5000k 100w equivalent scored 1250 μmoles at 8"...
the cfl scored 350 μmols.
Was just trying to help you out.
It's that much more? Id been thinking of CFLs for supplemental lighting because they'd give me a little more precious heat then the LEDs, but man thats a big drop in ųmols (whatever they are :) )

It's that much more? Id been thinking of CFLs for supplemental lighting because they'd give me a little more precious heat then the LEDs, but man thats a big drop in ųmols (whatever they are :) )

Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR) is measured in umols. This is the light that a plant can use for photosynthesis, the conversion of light energy into chemical energy within the plant.

Jimmy James is saying that the Phillips LED bulb is delivering 3x the grow goodies to the plants compared a CFL.

Back
Top Bottom