Canada Guy's Medical Fusion Grow

Sometimes the anchor bolts slide around when not under tension.

Remember talking about how many plants can grow in a 4x4 tent?

I ran across a link for Twox growing with 600W HPS in a 4x4 tent. From the first entry, I see about 12 plants. Twox has a goal of 8 oz per month. The journal started 3 months ago, so it might be a good visit to read up on how TwoX does it.

Two Tents By Twox - A Memoir Of A Monthly 8oz Harvest

I haven't read it yet, probably won't get to it for a couple of days.

20 in a 4x4.
Buy you need a watering wand.

Success!

420-magazine-mobile281934707.jpg

Ahhh. The spinning bolt I assume.
That turns a little job into a big one.
70 years of standardized plumbing and they still can't make a flange bolt that stays locked in place. Lol.
Yup. At least I got the toilet up. I couldn't figure out why it was leaking from the bolt holes. I'm assuming it was the wax ring so I got a new one. Hopefully that fixes my problem. After supper I'll go at it again. Hopefully we can get this thread back on topic soon.

Day 11

Today was a busy day building stuff and getting caught up from yesterday. The girls are still getting bigger and they all got a big drink. Tomorrow I should be able to move them into the tent.

The girls.

420-magazine-mobile594674356.jpg

Scrap wood turned into something useful.

420-magazine-mobile1234713712.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1803644090.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1667315223.jpg

420-magazine-mobile522350306.jpg

Did I mention I enjoy building stuff? The tent is up but I need to work in the morning, so tomorrow will be a bigger post. Thanks for following along.

Day 12

Here it is you guys. The big update everyone has been waiting for! To begin I unboxed the order from Grow Lights Canada. My Fusion Hut custom kit came very quickly, about 4 days to get to Alberta. The order was pretty stealthy which is a bonus if your not legal. The tent is very durable and the fabric is really heavy. I had to assemble the whole thing by myself and it kinda sucked. The bars in the tent can hold my weight. I weigh about 180lbs and I hung off the bars like a monkey! . Included was a basic diagram of how to assemble the tent, a manual for the fan, and one for the ballast. Also on my order I did not get a Fusion Bright HPS instead I got a Lightspeed HPS.

Some of the things I feel they could have done better:

1 - Do not put any stickers of your products on shipping boxes. Some don't grow legally.

2 - Include some hose clamps with your kits. I had to buy some.

3 - Include an adequate number of hanging devices. I had to use my own straps.

4 - Include instructions for how to set up your full kit. Some growers won't know how to set everything up.

That's it. Overall for the money you spend you get a really good kit that will meet your needs. Assembly is required, and you need to figure out how to lay everything out yourself. It's custom after all.

Last day in "the box".

420-magazine-mobile994718864.jpg

My order from Grow Lights Canada.

420-magazine-mobile332636934.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2073351191.jpg

Assembly begins.

420-magazine-mobile1089017936.jpg

Almost there.

420-magazine-mobile1756489542.jpg

Man, am I glad that's done. Ain't she a thing of beauty?

420-magazine-mobile392475221.jpg

The girls in their new home. Housewarming party!

420-magazine-mobile1164614205.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1883386152.jpg

There we have it. If you read this whole post congrats, have a bowl on me you deserve it. Thanks for following along everyone.

Looks awesome! Is your tent one big room or are you having a separate veg and flower room? You may already be aware of this but the light pattern from rectangular hood will be oriented 90 degrees from the hood itself. In my 2x4 tent it was a slight issue because the hood only fit lengthwise but the light pattern was crosswise if you know what I mean... Caused a bit of a hot spot in the middle not too serious but noticeable and not terribly efficient... Might not affect your shape of tent so much but thought I'd throw it out there since you are still kinda in setup mode!

That looks like a good kit, and a good kit for the money.

You are on your way.

Looks like you got the 6" fan, filter and ducting installed

Is the HPS hood closed with glass at the bottom?
Did you find a place to route your exhaust?

Are you tired and happy?

Yup seems pretty good so far.

It is a sealed light enclosure.

I routed the exhaust out the roof of the tent.

Very tired and very happy too. .

Looks awesome! Is your tent one big room or are you having a separate veg and flower room? You may already be aware of this but the light pattern from rectangular hood will be oriented 90 degrees from the hood itself. In my 2x4 tent it was a slight issue because the hood only fit lengthwise but the light pattern was crosswise if you know what I mean... Caused a bit of a hot spot in the middle not too serious but noticeable and not terribly efficient... Might not affect your shape of tent so much but thought I'd throw it out there since you are still kinda in setup mode!

Thanks PE636. It's one big tent. It's pretty much all set up now, just gotta tweak to get it all dialed in.

Ah that looks familliar! They took good care of me too, and so far the quality is there. I have a feeling a name brand bulb will be a little better, but I plan to use mine for a year. So did you upgrade your ballast?

I did not upgrade the ballast, just the tent material to 1680D.

Back
Top Bottom