Canada Guy's Medical Fusion Grow

Harvest update.

The numbers are in, and LSD 2 is now in jars. 6 jars was not enough. Into 7 jars I stuffed 178 grams of primo bud. This brings our grand total so far to 512 grams, or 18.2 ounces, or 1.1 pounds. We still have the monster, LSD 1, to chop next weekend.

Empty bowl

420-magazine-mobile1959890987.jpg

Full bowl

420-magazine-mobile385467463.jpg

Yes sir yes sir 7 jars full

420-magazine-mobile760978486.jpg

The whole harvest so far

420-magazine-mobile2025737759.jpg

Thanks for following along.

Harvest update.

The numbers are in, and LSD 2 is now in jars. 6 jars was not enough. Into 7 jars I stuffed 178 grams of primo bud. This brings our grand total so far to 512 grams, or 18.2 ounces, or 1.1 pounds. We still have the monster, LSD 1, to chop next weekend.

420-magazine-mobile2025737759.jpg

Thanks for following along.

Do you have a bowling ball for perspective?
:rofl:

They're really dense. That stuff must be rilly sticky!
All of my bud is super super sticky... the first few days in the jars it's just a giant mass of bud. After a couple weeks of burping and agitation the buds stop sticking together as much but remain extremely sticky to the touch.

All of my bud is super super sticky... the first few days in the jars it's just a giant mass of bud. After a couple weeks of burping and agitation the buds stop sticking together as much but remain extremely sticky to the touch.

Last summer's (sigh-I have to call it that now) outdoor dwarf grow gave me a really nice looking little plant, but with only eight hours of light a day and only about five of that bright light, there weren't anywhere near as many trichomes as the same strain grown under 24-hour bright light. From that I'm thinking that how much light we give them determines how dense the trichs are. Yours are obviously getting enough light. ;)

With your yield from this harvest alone you are set with a full medicine cabinet for the remainder of this year and most of next. Nice!
Indeed, the extra 30 day veg really paid off I think. LSD 1 has a very strong citrus smell, I'm glad I made a copy of her!

That plant looks great Canada Guy. I recently took down a Thai Stick after 106 days of flower. It turned out great but I don't see me doing another 100+ day plant for a while, it just tied up my tent for to long.

PS. Trees are snapped off everywhere with the heavy snow. Power just came back on about 10 minutes ago.

That plant looks great Canada Guy. I recently took down a Thai Stick after 106 days of flower. It turned out great but I don't see me doing another 100+ day plant for a while, it just tied up my tent for to long.

PS. Trees are snapped off everywhere with the heavy snow. Power just came back on about 10 minutes ago.
Yeah I was not expecting to grow her for so long... fortunately I'm now set for almost 2 years. I may grow more just for fun. The monstercropped girls will most likely be turned into some kind of concentrates. The sky is the limit to what we can do. I may move the tent inside and grow some watermelons or maybe pineapple, something that will not grow here normally.

Oh pineapples would be something in our part of the world. Would be a first for sure. I used to know a guy who grew one banana tree that produced fruit in his commercial green house several years ago.

Harvest update

The fun begins

420-magazine-mobile536928024.jpg

Empty bowl

420-magazine-mobile1679230852.jpg

1 Oz cola

420-magazine-mobile730625647.jpg

1/2 Oz bud

420-magazine-mobile1717565325.jpg

Not gonna fit like that

420-magazine-mobile2116185303.jpg

Bic n Bud

420-magazine-mobile1867508228.jpg

More to come tonight. Will 6 jars be enough?

Let's not hope lol right?

Back
Top Bottom