Canada Guy's Medical Fusion Grow

Looking good CG, guessing your about to get sticky fingers and snips too! I took two down today and will do another tomorrow, the rest have a week or two to go.
Thank you. I was going to chop this weekend the two diesel girls but I may wait till next weekend.

Day 129

Day 70 of flower. Today LSD 1 got 4 liters of nutrified water, and LSD 2, 3, and Diesel 4 got 4 liters of plain water. Getting really excited for the big harvest. The LSD trio still has a bit to go. I may start flushing this coming week.

The ladies

420-magazine-mobile1064955578.jpg

Bring on da flush. Good luck in the coming weeks with your upcoming harvest my friend. Best clear your calendar for about a week.....lol. Can't wait to see some harvested, dried and cured buds.

CG, my one and only harvest to date followed the text book for when to harvest by trichome maturity. That is the only guide line to offer for when your babies are ready to come down. It's all up to you and the effects you are looking for in your meds. No matter when they come down, they look great and still growing.

CG, my one and only harvest to date followed the text book for when to harvest by trichome maturity. That is the only guide line to offer for when your babies are ready to come down. It's all up to you and the effects you are looking for in your meds. No matter when they come down, they look great and still growing.
To me this Trichome stuff is pretty new. I have always gone by pistils, straight and white is not ready, half curled in and turning red is the start of flush, and when all the hairs have curled in and are all red its time to chop. I still don't see amber on any of the girls at all, then again that may be my fault for not taking good enough pictures.

If CG doesn't mind, would you care to say why, briefly? Just curious. Seems like the jury's still out on this one, so I'm always curious to hear people's perspectives...
I think the idea is that in organic soil flush is not required, but since I feed my girls 'organic' chemicals I need to flush.

Or do you mean why is he agreeing with my timing? Lol.

If CG doesn't mind, would you care to say why, briefly? Just curious. Seems like the jury's still out on this one, so I'm always curious to hear people's perspectives...

Why I don't flush? Because I use a small amount of mostly organic nutes and living soil so there isn't anything to taste bad or overload the soil.

People tell me it tastes slightly better to harvest the day after the grow nutes (GE), but my palate can't tell the difference.

I think the idea is that in organic soil flush is not required, but since I feed my girls 'organic' chemicals I need to flush.

Or do you mean why is he agreeing with my timing? Lol.

Yeah - What ^^^ he ^^^ said :rofl:

I can't quite tell the color of the diesel trichomes from the photos, but they aren't having broken heads or wrinkling shapes so they are not overdue to harvest. Looks to me (from trichomes) like they want to go several more days.

Back
Top Bottom