Canada Guy's Medical Fusion Grow

Which look glassy? I can try to take a better pic.

I should say here that evaluating trichs is something that I struggle to do well. Those photos look to me like the trichs are still glassy clear, not that cloudy plastic look of more mature trichs. Maybe it's a trick (or trich) of the light? Like I said, I'm no expert trich reader... pay me no mind. I'm just one of the onlookers in the peanut gallery. ;)

Great update CG,
The three I have left are about like yours, 99-100% cloudy with scattered amber, tall Widow in hydro probably this weekend, the two coco gals maybe 2 more weeks.
Seems the coco is slower but very dense rock hard thick Christmas tree cola's on the Widow, and dense tube shaped cola's on the last PK.
The hairs are light to dark fall like colors on the widows, and the PK gal still has new stuff still slowly building kinda bullet shaped cola's.

You have been flushing for near a week, whats your thoughts?..you have also done this before, what is your gut?..."Experience Trumps Everything"!: thumb:

Selective Harvest...You and only you select when you need to harvest!

Day 131

Day 72 of flower. In 3 days the Diesels should be at the peak of the harvest window. Today LSD 1 and Diesel 2 got 4 liters of plain water.

The ladies

420-magazine-mobile997067020.jpg

:thumb: Foxtail City :thumb: Looks good! :thumb:

Which look glassy? I can try to take a better pic.

I should say here that evaluating trichs is something that I struggle to do well. Those photos look to me like the trichs are still glassy clear, not that cloudy plastic look of more mature trichs. Maybe it's a trick (or trich) of the light? Like I said, I'm no expert trich reader... pay me no mind. I'm just one of the onlookers in the peanut gallery. ;)

From my seat in back of the internet, the LSD look like they have some 'glassy' clear trichomes. The Diesel look cloudy with a touch of amber nd a touch of kink/shrivel.

In my basement, I'd be either harvesting the Diesel or putting them in the dark to harvest tomorrow (I'm not yet convinced darkness helps, but I'm playing with it.)

As OldTimingMan says - It's your gut, your 'Selective Harvest'

LoL yeah but my light isn't that big so gotta make do with what I have. Tbh if I got 4-5inch (cock length colas) I'd be very happy.
Yup light is critical. You should have seen the tiny baby nugs I got from cfl! HID is unimaginably better! I'm now saving up for another light, maybe HID again, maybe LED.

Back
Top Bottom