Canada Guy's Medical Fusion Grow

The sample is curing very nicely

420-magazine-mobile19696662.jpg

Looks tasty. Enjoy it when it is ready.

I'm not sure I could hold back. There will be lots soon enough lol
Lol... if by soon enough you mean in 3 months then yeah! I can taste that beautiful bud already. .
I cure 1 to 3 months usually. The first week is spent burping once a day, then once a week for 3 weeks, and finally once a month for the last 2 months. (The smell is already amazing) I also recently starting using humidipaks to make curing idiot proof! Again, this is how I was taught and it seems to work.
What do you do?

You are correct, the cure is critical to enjoying the best of what you have cultivated. If you can wait, then wait. Smoke it now and you'll have a sense of what you dealing with but not at it's best. None of my samples made it past a few day cure before literally being inhaled. Now that I have some cured buds, what a difference. Smoother smoke, better flavor from first spark till the end and a stone that just won't quit. For the most part for me to believe it, I must live it and the cure has been proven to me to be most critical just like you said. Smoke some now then compare it to cured smoke at a later time. In either case, yum, that sample looks good.

Sun into ur grow im new to the growin myself il tag along wit ya and see is there anythin that i can pick up on the way happy growin mate

I'm going to torture myself on the drying and curing, I'm sure. I set aside only a tiny sample of popcorn and 2 little 'hash balls'. I'm going to cure both until I can open the bottle and not smell the grass smell.

My approach from end to end is this - chop, bag into paper bags for 2 weeks of low and slow in the fridge, transfer into bottles for 1 month minimum of curing (although I'll just leave it bottled up with a Boveda until I consume so it'll continue to cure). But keep in mind I've never actually done this before!

I'm going to torture myself on the drying and curing, I'm sure. I set aside only a tiny sample of popcorn and 2 little 'hash balls'. I'm going to cure both until I can open the bottle and not smell the grass smell.

My approach from end to end is this - chop, bag into paper bags for 2 weeks of low and slow in the fridge, transfer into bottles for 1 month minimum of curing (although I'll just leave it bottled up with a Boveda until I consume so it'll continue to cure). But keep in mind I've never actually done this before!
I've never done low and slow either lol. I know the traditional cure has always served me well. The hardest part is the waiting!

Day 125

Day 66 of flower. Diesels 2 and 4 each got 4 liters of plain water today. Its getting exciting being so close to the end of this journey! The girls are still packing on the weight, I will have to tie more of them up as these last few weeks they will really fatten up. That's the theory anyway lol. If I harvested today I would be pretty happy! At nights it's really getting chilly, so I'm hoping it brings out the purple in the flowers.

The ladies

420-magazine-mobile864167896.jpg

Trichomes

420-magazine-mobile1597253775.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1153498410.jpg

420-magazine-mobile163485488.jpg

420-magazine-mobile374940567.jpg

Back
Top Bottom