Canada Guy's Medical Fusion Grow

Day 109

Day 50 of flower. Not much to report, all the excitement is outside today.

The ladies

420-magazine-mobile1804837906.jpg

Lights off

420-magazine-mobile1046639430.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1989810280.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1239288211.jpg

420-magazine-mobile816058607.jpg

Thanks for following along.

Everything's looking stellar CG. Looks like you're in for quite a harvest.

I should have tried vaping the flower I broke off based on your results - now I'm kicking myself.

Everything's looking stellar CG. Looks like you're in for quite a harvest.

I should have tried vaping the flower I broke off based on your results - now I'm kicking myself.
Lol, live and learn! While you were gone my outdoor girl started to flower so she will get her own journal very soon.

You need all the samples you can get for you are going to need the practice at the cut/hang/dry for all of that harvest. Do you need me to send you some migrant workers to assist?.....lol

You need all the samples you can get for you are going to need the practice at the cut/hang/dry for all of that harvest. Do you need me to send you some migrant workers to assist?.....lol
Lol. I cut them down because it's just tiny popcorn that will never grow to be a real bud. My monstercrop attempt is working so I might trim up a few more smaller branches. I still want to try a reveg, just not sure which plants I will pick.

Couple quick pics since I chose my garden over sleep. Also LSD 2 has a seed. Maybe I'm blind but there are no male parts in the tent... what I suspect is a small light leak late in flower from a vent I forgot to close all the way... oops. Now I have a few more seeds! Yay!

Other than one seed found a few weeks ago, not any more have been seen with my ladies..?..weird. Your gals look awesome. Your harvest will exceed your expectations.

Back
Top Bottom