Canadian Growers Group & Friends

how many grows and flushes have you done smokey ? and how many non flushed?

cure is very important but ferts salts taste bad..

i guess i can experiment .. flush one pot 10 days flush one 2 day s and on none

cheers

I found my people.... I'm in Victoria Canada. What a great idea!!! I'm on my fist grow, so I need all the help I can get.
I have 4 OG Kush turning in to beautiful ladies.
:ciao:
Hiya neighbor ! VI here also ..start a journal I’d love to see your ladies :)

Hiya neighbor ! VI here also ..start a journal I’d love to see your ladies :)
Thanks Neighbor :passitleft: My First Journal: OG Kush Photoperiod It's defiantly my new hobby.

1AA7433C-C5A4-420C-BFC3-B507A4CEF2A6.JPG

Hey folks since the winter season is upon Canada for most of us,and most have harvested,...This post is to the one's still growing threw the winter in tents, rooms or greenhouse, etc.. I was wondering what method are you using to grew indoors?..I'm running a Dwc system under led lights in a 4x3x5 grow tent.... So what's your preferred method to winter grow? :)... P.s ....Welcome aboard to the new people that joined on to our Canadian thread! ;)

Hey folks since the winter season is upon Canada for most of us,and most have harvested,...This post is to the one's still growing threw the winter in tents, rooms or greenhouse, etc.. I was wondering what method are you using to grew indoors?..I'm running a Dwc system under led lights in a 4x3x5 grow tent.... So what's your preferred method to winter grow? :)... P.s ....Welcome aboard to the new people that joined on to our Canadian thread! ;)

I currently run a single 4x4 with 4 plants currently preparing to expand to a second. I'll be running 2 mars sp250 into and a budget led 500w red spec in the other.

@Herby Paisley 3 tents , bloom, veg, and a dry/ cure /clone, just in case 4x4x10 , 4x2x7 , 2x2x4

doing two in Soil right now, one dwc baby is on the horizon ..I usually drop a bean 2 weeks after I flip ..perpetual .
all 3 will be harvested just in time for the outdoor season to begin .

Non sponsored pretty much everything else ;] Shout out to True North Seed Bank thou ! I think they just won sponsor of the month and their beans have never disappointed ...Shipping times and communication frustrating from time to time , but patience is a virtue I’m working on
:yummy:

Afternoon @Herby Paisley

I will be running 8 plants in a 4x8 tent this winter, 4 will be in LOS and 4 will be in an experimental RDWC setup that I am currently getting setup.

The grow will be split into 2 journals, a perpetual one and a second sponsored grow with @Dope-Seeds.com supplying Black Skull Seeds.

Afternoon @Herby Paisley

I will be running 8 plants in a 4x8 tent this winter, 4 will be in LOS and 4 will be in an experimental RDWC setup that I am currently getting setup.

The grow will be split into 2 journals, a perpetual one and a second sponsored grow with @Dope-Seeds.com supplying Black Skull Seeds.
What strains did dope seeds send you?

Back
Top Bottom