Cannabis Dust: Simple Consumption, Unexpected Potency

Old habits are hard to break. I woke up and smoked a joint before getting out of bed this morning. Just as well, didn't realize Sam's wasn't opening until 9am. After a quick run in for animal flesh and returning home it was dust time.

9:50am I ate one slice of toast with a teaspoon of butter, a teaspoon of jelly, and a teaspoon of Northern Cheese Haze x Blue Toof Special Pheno. Packed tight and maybe slightly over full that teaspoon full weighed 2g. Since the scale I used only weighs in full grams it could actually be between 1.5-2.4 grams I would assume. Enough for me to get high... I hope. :blunt:Not particularly a culinary delight, but it was easy enough to get down. I'll let you know what I think about it later.

Well, let's see...obviously, a spaghetti sauce jar, a chunk of apple wood with an area drilled for the weed, stainless steel screen sits in there, that is press fit over 1/2" copper water pipe - the other tube is just garden hose fitted over an assortment of compressed air fittings...and...Taadaa...Hillbilly Hooka!!! In this picture it is full of smoke.

Oh yeah........ :high-five:

Does anyone know if people are leaving the lid on loose or tight? The glass mason jar of dry cannabis...
Assuming people are adding water into the instant pot also.

Thanks @oldsmokey :hug:

10:35 felt the first rush of an increasing buzz.
Normally smoke a joint as I watch the noon news.
No need. I'm high. Very high. Distraction & adhd kicking in.

Hehe! Isn't this fun Lucas? Today I'm trying a later dose. I've been running around all day and it's now 3:30 PM. I'm interested in seeing if a dose will carry me through the rest of the day. Using the tasty butter as a carrier again. :battingeyelashes:

Old habits are hard to break. I woke up and smoked a joint before getting out of bed this morning. Just as well, didn't realize Sam's wasn't opening until 9am. After a quick run in for animal flesh and returning home it was dust time.

9:50am I ate one slice of toast with a teaspoon of butter, a teaspoon of jelly, and a teaspoon of Northern Cheese Haze x Blue Toof Special Pheno. Packed tight and maybe slightly over full that teaspoon full weighed 2g. Since the scale I used only weighs in full grams it could actually be between 1.5-2.4 grams I would assume. Enough for me to get high... I hope. :blunt:Not particularly a culinary delight, but it was easy enough to get down. I'll let you know what I think about it later.

Two grams is a lot more than what Sue and some of the others are taking, Rifleman. The most I've ever taken at one time is 3/4 of a gram and it did nothing for me. What I'm wondering, R. is did you try lower doses before arriving at this dose or did you start out with a big dose (maybe this one) and if this is the first one, was the experience a good one or a little overwhelming?

I'm always trying to find the best way to get high and I believe I have quite a high tolerance but neither dust nor suppositories have worked for me.

The other thing that I'm not sure about is the fact that I go through 10 grams of pot a lot faster consuming it as dust than when I make oil with it. I :hmmmm:

Is your spoon blue? Or is it just the lighting?

I don’t know what they call this finish, but I had to buy one when I found it. :laughtwo:

I have this one: :battingeyelashes:

Red Spoon.jpg

I was just thinking it's a pretty deep spoon and am now wondering how many grams of cannabis dust it would hold. Thought, I'd bring the topic back to the subject at hand. :laughtwo:

Water in the instapot i just snug up lid to keep moisture out 110 minutes on high.
Thanks, I've got it in right now. Gotta try it out.
PS. Anyone who's interested, In my signature there is a new Cannabis Recipe thread ;)

I have this one: :battingeyelashes:

Red Spoon.jpg

I was just thinking it's a pretty deep spoon and am now wondering how many grams of cannabis dust it would hold. Thought, I'd bring the topic back to the subject at hand. :laughtwo:
I have this same one from David's Tea house lol

The spoon didn't hold as much as I thought it would. It only held 1.27 grams of Carnival dust, which I added to a small dish plus another .24 grams mixed with chocolate sauce and peanut butter. Doesn't look great but sure makes it more appealing taste-wise. :D

Carnival Dust w-PB & Chocolate Sauce.jpeg

This is twice as much as I've previously taken. Rifleman has inspired me. I'll keep you posted.

Two grams is a lot more than what Sue and some of the others are taking, Rifleman. The most I've ever taken at one time is 3/4 of a gram and it did nothing for me. What I'm wondering, R. is did you try lower doses before arriving at this dose or did you start out with a big dose (maybe this one) and if this is the first one, was the experience a good one or a little overwhelming?

I'm always trying to find the best way to get high and I believe I have quite a high tolerance but neither dust nor suppositories have worked for me.

The other thing that I'm not sure about is the fact that I go through 10 grams of pot a lot faster consuming it as dust than when I make oil with it. I :hmmmm:

I've used marijuana in one way or another since the 70s. The last 5 yrs I've become an oz a week smoker. Two grams had me wobbly at one point, drunk almost. I'm the friend that can never get enough and is always pushing the limits. If I were a heroin user I'd be dead so 2g didn't seem like a bad place to start. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom