Cannabis Dust: Simple Consumption, Unexpected Potency

I've only been uncomfortably high once....from a brownie. I couldn't stand up, walk, or keep my eyes open. It was like a staggering drunk about to pass out. No visions or anything cool, just the feeling that if i succumbed to sleep I'd never wake up. :rolleyes::oops:o_O:eek:

I was sitting behind Dale in his room at the nursing home thinking, “I can’t die here. He’s the one who’s dying.” :rofl: when it happened to me, coincidentally also with a brownie, and I’d bet our brownies were both DDA Lucas. :laughtwo: It was my first DDA harvest and I’d made brownies (my first edibles by my own hand) with 14 grams of sugar leaves.

I was terrified, and I knew it wouldn’t kill me. Lol! It was my singular overdose experience.

I was sitting behind Dale in his room at the nursing home thinking, “I can’t die here. He’s the one who’s dying.” :rofl: when it happened to me, coincidentally also with a brownie, and I’d bet our brownies were both DDA Lucas. :laughtwo: It was my first DDA harvest and I’d made brownies (my first edibles by my own hand) with 14 grams of sugar leaves.

I was terrified, and I knew it wouldn’t kill me. Lol! It was my singular overdose experience.

AAMOF it was DDA.

I find that when I consume dust compared to brownies the dust seems affect me sooner and last longer.
That’s the results I find, also. I’ve never experienced a modality that offers anywhere near the longevity of dust. Wonder what the anatomical explanation is for this phenomenon??

Greater surface area exposed to our innards. It's a sciencey kind of thing. Just be happy it works. :blunt:

Bingo!! That’s been my suspicion all along. I’ve been of the opinion that’s the reason I get better effects from just eating the dust in lieu of swallowing a capsule. By the time the naked dust makes it through the the mouth, throat and esophagus, it’s relatively well dispersed and presents a larger contact point with the stomach and duodenum.

I'm off work so what the hell I upped my dosage this morning heaping teaspoon. :D

If I hadn’t just eaten a brownie I’d have joined you. :laughtwo:

Guys.... it’s occurred to me that this virus might be easier to keep out of the lungs if the cilia are protected. The heat from smoking will shorten the cilia, and they’re one of the two primary methods the body employs to keep alien things like pathogens from the lung tissue.

I’m cleaning my hammers and putting them into retirement for the duration. I’d encourage you to consider doing the same and share that sentiment where you feel comfortable. I’ll be switching myself to edible consumption.

We have so many options for edibles, Dust primary among them. Spread the word. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Incidentally, coughing is that other primary way the lungs protect themselves. :battingeyelashes:

Sue does the amount as person smokes make a difference. I could cut back but to stop smoking not sure that's for me.

My reasons are tied to my proximity to other residents of my building. We only have two elevators, the only way up multiple floors. For me it’s the most prudent choice, and one that feels right for me. I’ll edit that post to reflect this point, if I’ve time.

I've been using the dry weed vape pens - what are your thoughts on those??

They work well greenjeans. There’s no particulate matter on the exhale at all with a vaporizer. I’ll be looking for one for myself now. I’m not saying I won’t ever smoke again, but I am saying it won’t be my chosen modality from now on.

Finding cobs and Dust has been something of a godsend. :battingeyelashes:

I wanted to share here one of the reasons I made this decision. I live in a building where smoking has to be stealthy and made myself a filter to exhale into after the manager mentioned at the last inspection that it was curious that my AC filter was dirtier than other apartments.

“Are you smoking in the apartment?” (Smoking of any kind is prohibited.)

I talked my way out of that and immediately made a filter from an empty tp roll and a couple fragrance-free dryer sheets to catch that offensive particulate matter.

This is what I exhale

Yeah... I gave me pause for months. The pandemic forced me to think about is more clearly.

Holy Crap!!!! I had used my homemade Hooka pipe a few times for a slightly bigger hit but after seeing that I think I will stick to my vaper and cococanna capsules!!
I guess I should thank you for posting that Sweet!! I guess???? :straightface:

I found this in my email today, from Chris Wark. @Chew introduced me to Chris, a man on a mission to teach people how to overcome cancer with nutrition. He’s got a book out there titled “Chris Beat Cancer” that I’d make sure I owned if cancer was a concern of mine. A brilliant, energetic man, that Chris.

I keep tabs on Chris because I believe he’s right, and I don’t want to forget he’s a resource we can offer to members in need. Nutritional support will help your body overcome more than cancer.

But today his mail was all about wonderfully effective ways to support your immune system, something foremost on all of our minds right now.

And look.... laughter turns out to be one of his suggestions too. :laughtwo: It’s the best medicine, you know. We’re good at that here. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think we're all clear on the value of frequent hand washing, not putting your fingers in your nose, eyes, or mouth, keeping your distance, and wearing a mask when necessary. Beyond that...

The most powerful things you can do to support your immune system are very simple things.

1) A whole food plant-based diet. Too many anti-inflammatory and immune boosting compounds to list!
2) Exercise 30-60 minutes six days per week. No marathon training. That depletes immune function.
3) Get lots of fresh air and sunshine.
4) Give your worries and fears to God. Stress suppresses your immune system. The news and social media are flooded with fear-inducing content right now. Don't get sucked in!
5) Spend quality time with your loved ones.
6) And laugh! Laughter boosts your immune system. Watch comedies and stand-up.

If you are stuck at home, make the most of this time! Use this unique opportunity to create something you've always wanted to create (I'm writing another book). I posted a video on Facebook all about this with encouragement and ideas for you.

And finally, I have a three articles on the blog I want to share with you on vitamin C, vitamin D and beta glucan, three supplements that I take year round and that are essential right now. I cannot overstate their importance. They are more important to me than toilet paper. ;)

The High-Dose Vitamin C Protocol for Cancer and Viral Infections

Vitamin D: The #1 Anticancer Vitamin

How Beta Glucan Supercharges Your Immune System

Those articles will arm you with powerful practical knowledge and I think you will really enjoy them, especially the interview with A.J. Lanigan on Beta Glucans. He's a hoot!

To support my immune system I am taking the following daily:

-10-20k IU of vitamin D3 per day with food
- 2-8 grams of vitamin C per day on an empty stomach
- Beta glucans (500 mg per 50 lbs of body weight per day) on an empty stomach

To your life and health!

It’s a good idea to always have something in the stomach when consuming cannabis products Shed, and fat content about 30-45 minutes ahead of dosing is suggested. Having said that, this is what I‘ve been dosing first thing in the morning, hours before I start taking in food, and I’ve had no ill effects.

One of these days I’ll go ahead and have an early breakfast to see what difference it might make in euphoric effect.
Sooooo....you are saying we should eat .......bacon before the dust? :D :yummy:

Hi Guys and Gals,

Thank you, SweetSue, for directing me to another of your informative and fun threads. Just finished reading through, and found it a fun read. I have decarbed buds that I eat occasionally. They are pretty good. Something like my brownies. The high takes about an hour and a half, to two and a half hrs. So many things to address and so little memory. I'll post as it comes to my memory. Thanks again, SweetSue! Cheers

Back
Top Bottom