Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

thanks supergroomer can I post their options here? just the strain and percentage I guess here in California it's listed specifically. Yeah, we need some now. and I am not sure how long it will take to get a buddy to help. Just from browsing a few. most have extensive and I do mean extensive inventory of everything. almost shocking LOL in a good way.

I can't speak for the people there, but here, for better or worse, I know more then the people at the dispensaries here. Understand though, there are only 4 or 5 in the whole state!!!!

Hopefully the people there are more knowledgeable. Have her go in and ask questions. Tell them you are treating for cancer and you want the highest % THC oil they have. Let us know when you have your oil!!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

Ok folks, here's what I found. A dispensary near me which has oil and just about everything else under the sun. (Sweetsue, it was link on one of the sites you recommended - hugs) They list their percentages on many things. Seriously, I am still shocked at the inventory! OMG like should I be this excited! LOL too good to be true? why is the" just" CBD oil so popular? They just have more of that, alone. I am browsing other locations... I had no idea it would be this descriptive. pics too!

Now, what do I need to look for or ask for? day and night.

It's a whole new hopeful world today Jen. It gets better. :hug:

You're doing a great job of asking questions. Clarity and knowledge will serve you well here Mom. :circle-of-love:

thanks supergroomer. I am sure you know more than most!!!! yeah, here. they are on every corner. I do not joke. (apparently people take this very seriously in california) Because if I were anywhere else we would be screwed. Just don't know what the strains are. the highest I see listed is in an oil 71% THC OG. I will call them. High THC sative and another indica? she is out getting her card now.

I found these dispensary places on a MMJ website who help patients ..... only a few were listed so they may be better.

thanks supergroomer. I am sure you know more than most!!!! yeah, here. they are on every corner. I do not joke. (apparently people take this very seriously in california) Because if I were anywhere else we would be screwed. Just don't know what the strains are. the highest I see listed is in an oil 71% THC OG. I will call them. High THC sative and another indica? she is out getting her card now.

I found these dispensary places on a MMJ website who help patients ..... only a few were listed so they may be better.

Even if she doesn't buy anything today (or when she first goes in) get us a list of what is available and we will do our best to advise you on what would be most helpful!! :peace:

Also the CBD oil to mix with the THC. 2 to 1. ;) peace:

Update! My daughter is the proud owner of a MMJ card and I have a caregiver card! As I just told johnnyoilseed, I know for a FACT that the knowledge on the site is superior!!! One guy was into the tacking (yay) and the other shop....well, I think they were owned by a CBD manufacturer! But they had valet! Yep! only in LA right!

Step one, CHECk! Thank you all so very much in helping me start the journey! Long way to go before I know anything and where to find it, but I took the first step in helping my daughter!!!!! :circle-of-love: Jen

Update! My daughter is the proud owner of a MMJ card and I have a caregiver card! As I just told johnnyoilseed, I know for a FACT that the knowledge on the site is superior!!! One guy was into the tacking (yay) and the other shop....well, I think they were owned by a CBD manufacturer! But they had valet! Yep! only in LA right!

Step one, CHECk! Thank you all so very much in helping me start the journey! Long way to go before I know anything and where to find it, but I took the first step in helping my daughter!!!!! :circle-of-love: Jen

You're welcome Jen, we're glad we could be here for you. Now, don't forget to leave a note on Cajun's thread about a protocol for your daughter. And good for you mom. :high-five: The hug's for your daughter. :love: :hug: :love:

Great job JennyJ, you guys are going to rock this. Have you read post #1831 in the "Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial" journal??? :love::love:

:circle-of-love::cco::circle-of-love:

Great job JennyJ, you guys are going to rock this. Have you read post #1831 in the "Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial" journal??? :love::love:

:circle-of-love::cco::circle-of-love:
. Thanks guys!!!! Yes, I have read it, but will have to read it again before we start! To be sure! Thanks again!

Not sure how to know if it's a sativa or indica strain.

Totally true. There are at least 8 different companies selling OG Kush (presumably the OG in your OG Oil) that may be different from each other. So you really need to ask. You are blessed to be living in a state that embraces the medicinal potential of marijuana.

I found a member about 20 miles outside studio city who makes medicinal BHO shatter mixed with oil for topical use, and used to make the naptha extracted concentrated cannabis oil. He was open to the idea of helping out by showing you how to make extracts, but with local dispensary choices, you may not need his help. I don't know for sure that he has made the concentated oil suitable for internal use.

I am so happy for you guys. I am also proud of you both for not just talking but taking action to begin the healing process. Sometimes the daring to experience something new and unfamiliar is the most important step. I'm smiling so big this will be my last post before bed, I want to go out on a high note :)

Totally true. There are at least 8 different companies selling OG Kush (presumably the OG in your OG Oil) that may be different from each other. So you really need to ask. You are blessed to be living in a state that embraces the medicinal potential of marijuana.

I found a member about 20 miles outside studio city who makes medicinal BHO shatter mixed with oil for topical use, and used to make the naptha extracted concentrated cannabis oil. He was open to the idea of helping out by showing you how to make extracts, but with local dispensary choices, you may not need his help. I don't know for sure that he has made the concentated oil suitable for internal use.

I am so happy for you guys. I am also proud of you both for not just talking but taking action to begin the healing process. Sometimes the daring to experience something new and unfamiliar is the most important step. I'm smiling so big this will be my last post before bed, I want to go out on a high note :)

Thank you radogast! You have made me smile as well! I think when it's your child, you just GO...even if you walk in blind! Believe me, I felt kind of stupid, but who cares right!

I would be happy to have a contact close to me! Building a network I feel is important! The OG we found was...as in sky walker OG oil. Found it in Shop #1...but they were out of many things and update their menu accordingly. So you really have no idea what they have until it's there! shop #2 was SO busy, but the least knowledgable. Told me high THC was not what kills cancer...and all you need is CBD. (Errr ok dude....later!

I appreciate all of your help. Any advice or other info is greatly appreciated. You guys are so helpful and your knowledge blows me away! Thank you again, you rock! So happy I am here with all you wonderful people! :love:

Yes be careful on companies pushing just CBD oil, Many times the CBD oil is extracted from industrial hemp, and the reason these uncompassionate greedy crooks are selling this oil is because it is available to ship to all 50 states since it has such a low cbd %( might be good for diaper rash....Might! Lol)

Thank you radogast! You have made me smile as well! I think when it's your child, you just GO...even if you walk in blind! Believe me, I felt kind of stupid, but who cares right!

If walking into medical marijuana dispensaries is the stupidest thing you do all year, you are one smart woman.
It's easy to talk about doing it, but both you and your daughter walking the walk as well as talking the talk towards wellness. :bravo:

I would be happy to have a contact close to me! Building a network I feel is important!

Face-to-face networking is still a touchy thing. Despite the decision of the current president and congress, posessing marijuana extracts is still a heavy federal crime. Over 20 million Americans have been arrested in the last 80 years for Marijuana. Depending on the votes, this november election could lead to refunding the DEA to go after marijuana posession and sales. Even under current California law, law abiding dispensaries south of LA on I5 and east on I10 have been raided by police this year. I don't think you have a reason to be scared, but if you grow or are in contact with anyone who grows - it is still a good plan not to talk about it in person - part of the reason we are here on 420 magazine instead of exchanging photos of our plants at the monthly garden club meeting. I know they grow. I just know it! :rofl:

Building a network of marijuana users and marijuana patients is fine. When you get to cannabis growers and oil makers - not so fine. Sadly, I still feel the need to keep it more on a need to know basis - for everyones sake. If and when he needs to help, he's out there. - Yep little lady, you just keep moseying along the trail in your wagon. Find yourself a wagon train of oher patients and if you ever need help the cavalry is just over the hill. (Let's all just hope their horses are rested.)

The OG we found was...as in sky walker OG oil. Found it in Shop #1...but they were out of many things and update their menu accordingly. So you really have no idea what they have until it's there! shop #2 was SO busy, but the least knowledgable. Told me high THC was not what kills cancer...and all you need is CBD. (Errr ok dude....later!

Oh good. Skywalker OG narrows it down to either (Dutch Passion based) Indica dominant night-time oil, or a more evenly mixed indica/sativa with sativa dominant day-time oil effects. Not being able to enforce copyright law has made a mess of the world of cannabis breeding. Fine plants but with large pockets of confusion.

It is totally reasonable the shop has different inventory on concentrated oils. So far California has not been able to establish cannabis oil making as a commercial business like the making of edibles. The new California laws passed this winter should help. A reliable supply of the strains you like is one of the big reasons to grow for oil making.

Good call on shop #2. Some folks are uneducated, and some folks are educated by swindlers. You want the right stuff !

I appreciate all of your help. Any advice or other info is greatly appreciated. You guys are so helpful and your knowledge blows me away! Thank you again, you rock! So happy I am here with all you wonderful people! :love:

You are fast becoming one of those wonderful people. Thanks for being here :circle-of-love:

Yes be careful on companies pushing just CBD oil, Many times the CBD oil is extracted from industrial hemp, and the reason these uncompassionate greedy crooks are selling this oil is because it is available to ship to all 50 states since it has such a low cbd %( might be good for diaper rash....Might! Lol)

I was looking at one of the specialty dispensaries in her area and some of the benefits of customer reviews, especially with the oil. I love my oil for the recreational benefits. I'd be a bum in California.

Pure Natural Cannabis,
Zero PG & Zero VG,
Pesticide Free,
Solvent Free,
Gluten Free,
Mold Free,
Wax Free,
Tar Free.

I'd be all over this like white on rice

If walking into medical marijuana dispensaries is the stupidest thing you do all year, you are one smart woman.
It's easy to talk about doing it, but both you and your daughter walking the walk as well as talking the talk towards wellness. :bravo: thank you! I am fairly assertive when I have to be, so it helps in a " no knowledge situation" at least for the fear factor. Plus it's so popular here in CA, it's not hard to warm up to the process and people.

Face-to-face networking is still a touchy thing. Despite the decision of the current president and congress, posessing marijuana extracts is still a heavy federal crime. Over 20 million Americans have been arrested in the last 80 years for Marijuana. Depending on the votes, this november election could lead to refunding the DEA to go after marijuana posession and sales. Even under current California law, law abiding dispensaries south of LA on I5 and east on I10 have been raided by police this year. I don't think you have a reason to be scared, but if you grow or are in contact with anyone who grows - it is still a good plan not to talk about it in person - part of the reason we are here on 420 magazine instead of exchanging photos of our plants at the monthly garden club meeting. I know they grow. I just know it! :rofl:

Building a network of marijuana users and marijuana patients is fine. When you get to cannabis growers and oil makers - not so fine. Sadly, I still feel the need to keep it more on a need to know basis - for everyones sake. If and when he needs to help, he's out there. - Yep little lady, you just keep moseying along the trail in your wagon. Find yourself a wagon train of oher patients and if you ever need help the cavalry is just over the hill. (Let's all just hope their horses are rested.) Glad to know the cavalry is just over the hill. We wil make our way around the block first!

Oh good. Skywalker OG narrows it down to either (Dutch Passion based) Indica dominant night-time oil, or a more evenly mixed indica/sativa with sativa dominant day-time oil effects. Not being able to enforce copyright law has made a mess of the world of cannabis breeding. Fine plants but with large pockets of confusion.

It is totally reasonable the shop has different inventory on concentrated oils. So far California has not been able to establish cannabis oil making as a commercial business like the making of edibles. The new California laws passed this winter should help. A reliable supply of the strains you like is one of the big reasons to grow for oil making.

Good call on shop #2. Some folks are uneducated, and some folks are educated by swindlers. You want the right stuff !
Most definitely! Since I am a strain novice, I feel it's a weak point in my search. I had to come back yesterday and look it up. Hope my knowledge will improve!

You are fast becoming one of those wonderful people. Thanks for being here :circle-of-love:
. Well I can only hope to be as wonderful and all of you! Seriously something to aspire to! :circle-of-love: geeze,I'm tried to answer like you did in each section, but it didn't separate each comment.....see newbie.

Thanks radogast!

I was looking at one of the specialty dispensaries in her area and some of the benefits of customer reviews, especially with the oil. I love my oil for the recreational benefits. I'd be a bum in California.

Pure Natural Cannabis,
Zero PG & Zero VG,
Pesticide Free,
Solvent Free,
Gluten Free,
Mold Free,
Wax Free,
Tar Free.

I'd be all over this like white on rice

Ah very good Jim thanks! I do feel very very fortunate to be in a MMJ friendly state. Especially with my lack of knowledge. It would take me months to do what we could accomplish in hours to days here! With info from the good people here at 420, we have our tickets to ride this train. Thanks again for your input! Like ordering a cheese burger here in Cali, right! Lol and I am thankful! I always welcome anything you find that piques your interest ! Much appreciated Jen

Back
Top Bottom