Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

I don't understand your question Beaver.
Sorry, on cell phone, with fat fingers.
It wasn't a question but reply to your question and John's answer, just another possibility for the word you were looking for.
Bye, gotta drive now :)

Sorry, on cell phone, with fat fingers.
It wasn't a question but reply to your question and John's answer, just another possibility for the word you were looking for.
Bye, gotta drive now :)

John was right. "Pressure" is the proper descriptive. We need to stay as consistent as we can with terminology. Something I'm finding out as we go.

Hi Guys and Gals,

A very nice "supergroomer" suggested I pop in for an introduction and some info. My name is jen and my daughter who is 26 was recently diagnosed in Aug. 2015 of 1B2 cervical cancer. surgery rad hyst (yep)/light chemo/radiation through the end of last year. It apparently did not work. Her cancer has spread to the lungs/abd in just a few short months. We are ready oil. (in frantic voice

She moved into my apt. with me and I am guessing it would not work to try and make any ourselves in our current location. We are in SoCal, so that's a plus. I am new, so excuse my awkwardness! I have read most of everything from 420 Motoco and he is the reason I believe. Sorry I never had the pleasure of corresponding with him. I do see there are so many people here picking up the journey in his name and helping people in need. (thanks everyone)

I am kind of lost and in need of some direction. I am reading this thread...everywhere I can. Any suggestions for a move in the right direction? Jen

Hi jenny and I am so glad you found your way here... We all miss 420Motoco for sure and wish he had been able to stay with us a whole lot longer... There are several folks on here that will be able to help you I'm sure... JohnnyOilSeed will pop through here soon I'm sure or Cajun will see your post and pop in... I wish I could help you but I have no experience in what you are dealing with... I do treat my MS and other issues with CCO but nothing as dire as what you are looking for nor am I in any way comfortable with my limited knowledge but there are some very knowledgable folks here... just give them time to pass through here... I'm happy for you that you have found your way to here... It is most certainly a step in the right direction....:circle-of-love:

thanks Dennise!!! I can't say enough about the people here and I have only begun. Sorry for your MS. It's great how many different issues it can treat. (i will be thinking good thoughts for you) I have disc issues, so I may join the team after I get my daughter headed in the right direction. yes, anyone who jumps in would be greatly appreciated. I Definitely hope johnnyoilseed or cajun will give their two cents.....thanks so much Dennise. Jen

If you haven't looked yet, Cajun's Base treatment for Cancer thread has a lot of information in it. Some more technical, information, but very important. Bio Availability is the key. If you look at SweetSue's blog, she has broken down a lot of the information into an understandable "cliff note" Know that there are lots of people here to help. :circle-of-love::peace:

FYI
I quit using my Glaucoma eye drops about 5 months ago after my 1st grow had cured. Today I had my 1st eye doc appointment since then and my pressures were down to 16 & 17. The V. A. Doc asked what was different and I told him he probably didn't really want to know. He was smiling as he said to officially discontinue the drops.
SORRY PFIZER :cheesygrinsmiley:

FYI
I quit using my Glaucoma eye drops about 5 months ago after my 1st grow had cured. Today I had my 1st eye doc appointment since then and my pressures were down to 16 & 17. The V. A. Doc asked what was different and I told him he probably didn't really want to know. He was smiling as he said to officially discontinue the drops.

:yahoo:

Hi Guys and Gals,

A very nice "supergroomer" suggested I pop in for an introduction and some info. My name is jen and my daughter who is 26 was recently diagnosed in Aug. 2015 of 1B2 cervical cancer. surgery rad hyst (yep)/light chemo/radiation through the end of last year. It apparently did not work. Her cancer has spread to the lungs/abd in just a few short months. We are ready oil. (in frantic voice

She moved into my apt. with me and I am guessing it would not work to try and make any ourselves in our current location. We are in SoCal, so that's a plus. I am new, so excuse my awkwardness! I have read most of everything from 420 Motoco and he is the reason I believe. Sorry I never had the pleasure of corresponding with him. I do see there are so many people here picking up the journey in his name and helping people in need. (thanks everyone)

I am kind of lost and in need of some direction. I am reading this thread...everywhere I can. Any suggestions for a move in the right direction? Jen

Hello Jen. Glad to meet you, and so sorry that it has to be under these conditions. With your daughter's diagnosis you want to speak to Cajun. This is a link to the current page on his cancer protocol thread.

A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

If you leave him a message there he'll get back to you. John will likely find you here, so stay alert. Take a deep breath now. You're in good hands. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Thanks, I will check them out! I wish I had stayed more " hooked up" . I mean we live in socal, so you would think, right! A gain, thanks for responding. I hope to make a connection. You guys beat the heck out of most people I know!

Hi Guys and Gals,

Welcome to :420: jennyj

While a bit confusing, there are people here who have successfully tackled cancers and spreading cancers... I won't say cure. I am neither a doctor or a patient. Since you, and presumably your daughter have access to California dispensaries, it would be good to look to see what Concentrated Cannabis Oils are available for purchase. Her best options may be strong concentrates, 70-95% cannabanoids. It would be good to know what they have, a 30% solution with 2:1 THC:CBD ratio might be very good if that is what is available. I'm not talking buying the first oil you find, there is a lot of worthless hemp oil being sold with false claims - false claims about potency and unsupported claims about medical value - that have recently attracted notice from the FDA. But there is some genuinely good Concentrated Oil also. -

To plan the best treatment, you want to know percent of THC, THC:CBD ratio, Sativa/Indica ratio, availability, and afffordability.

Many people in less cannabis friendly states have to grow and make their own oil. Fortuitously, one thing you and your daughter can do in the next few days is find out what is immediately available for your daughters treatment. Another thing is to try to get her back to a healthy, happy diet after all the trauma and disallowed foods associated with intensive pharmaceutical treatments.

Blessings and healing prayers. A few deep breaths. The healing power of Cannabis is within your grasp.

Hello Jen. Glad to meet you, and so sorry that it has to be under these conditions. With your daughter's diagnosis you want to speak to Cajun. This is a link to the current page on his cancer protocol thread.

A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer[/B

If you leave him a message there he'll get back to you. John will likely find you here, so stay alert. Take a deep breath now. You're in good hands. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Thanks sweetsue, you guys are the best. Your knowledge is very impressive. I am so glad I found you guys. I feel better already! I will head over and check out Cajun. ( I traveled to Cajun country quite a bit, so maybe we'll click) eyes peeled for john as well. Thanks, Jen

Welcome to :420: jennyj

While a bit confusing, there are people here who have successfully tackled cancers and spreading cancers... I won't say cure. I am neither a doctor or a patient. Since you, and presumably your daughter have access to California dispensaries, it would be good to look to see what Concentrated Cannabis Oils are available for purchase. Her best options may be strong concentrates, 70-95% cannabanoids. It would be good to know what they have, a 30% solution with 2:1 THC:CBD ratio might be very good if that is what is available. I'm not talking buying the first oil you find, there is a lot of worthless hemp oil being sold with false claims - false claims about potency and unsupported claims about medical value - that have recently attracted notice from the FDA. But there is some genuinely ood Concentrated Oil also. -

To plan the best treatment, you want to know percent of THC, THC:CBD ratio, Sativa/Indica ratio, availability, and afffordability.

Many people in less cannabis friendly states have to grow and make their own oil. Fortuitously, one thing you and your daughter can do in the next few days is find out what is immediately available for your daughters treatment. Another thing is to try to get her back to a healthy, happy diet after all the trauma and disallowed foods associated with intensive pharmaceutical treatments.

Blessings and healing prayers. A few deep breaths. The healing power of Cannabis is within your grasp.
. Ok, that's a good plan. I will check out some local shops. I will try and find a local contact for some insider info. We are fortunate to live in a friendly state. It is confusing for a newbie and is way more advanced than it used to be...which I am thankful! I am not a gullible person, but my lack of knowledge could be an issue. Thanks again for your help! Every response is so very appreciated! Much respect! Jen

jennyj,

welcome to you and some big fat :hug::hug: for finding the best people on the planet to help you with what you need.....these folks are on the cutting edge and I am so blessed to have found them as well...read up, keep up, and get informed......:circle-of-love:

Hi Shawnee, thanks for the welcome! So glad I found you ALL! Seriously found some of the best people around. Even being new to the site, the vibe and comfort is like no other. I told someone today on the way home from work about you guys! Said its the most kindness I have found in quite a long time! Thank you all so much! Jen

FYI

Hi Beaverislander, I am new to the site! Wow, that's fantastic! Congrats! thank you for sharing! Jen

Ok folks, here's what I found. A dispensary near me which has oil and just about everything else under the sun. (Sweetsue, it was link on one of the sites you recommended - hugs) They list their percentages on many things. Seriously, I am still shocked at the inventory! OMG like should I be this excited! LOL too good to be true? why is the" just" CBD oil so popular? They just have more of that, alone. I am browsing other locations... I had no idea it would be this descriptive. pics too!

Now, what do I need to look for or ask for? day and night.

CBD is good for inflammation. It is also used widely for epilepsy. THC kills cancer. What you want is CCO that is made from high THC. You want to know that the percentage is 80+. You will also get CBD oil. The best starting point is making an mixture that is 2 to 1 THC to CBD. This is a good starting point. I would start with the oil there if there is a good supply. I still think eventually you will want to make your own so you can control it, but starting sooner then later is better. :circle-of-love::peace:

thanks supergroomer can I post their options here? just the strain and percentage I guess here in California it's listed specifically. Yeah, we need some now. and I am not sure how long it will take to get a buddy to help. Just from browsing a few. most have extensive and I do mean extensive inventory of everything. almost shocking LOL in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom