Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

cajunfelt, That was perfect. Just the right timing. I had to go back several pages to get the direction this was going. Again just perfect. Dan
:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Be warned my friend.
This is VERY potent. Unlike edibles, it will hit full force in minutes & last a long time.
I've seen the most experienced users of cannabis literally trip out on this.
I would start with a 20:1 dilution first. If you don't feel anything in about 20 mins, take another dose.
A mix of 5:1 will kick my ass for most of the day.

I'm don't dose looking for euphoria & the bioavailability of this is through the roof. Just be careful. And. if you wind up running down the halls of a hotel, not knowing where your room is...I apologize in advance. Lol.

Batch 1: 76 ml oils
olive oil- 15 ml
aloe vera oil- 10 ml
jojoba oil- 10 ml
hemp seed oil- 10 ml
calendula oil- 10 ml
arnica oil- 20 ml
mixed tocopheral oil- 1 ml
3 oz trim

Batch 2: 61 ml oils
arnica oil- 20 ml
calendula oil- 20 ml
aloe vera oil- 20 ml
mixed tocopheral oil- 1 m
3 oz trim

Wow, I thought I was getting most of the essentials lined up but I only have half of the ingredients. I'm gonna have to pass on this one but thanks for sharing it.

I wonder if I should put some lecithin in this pain oil just to help it not seperate. Any one?

Maybe 3 tbsp per batch after seeing the amounts you use?

Must see TV.

WEEDIQUETTE - VICELAND

I am watching an episode airing now on medical and it is explaining in great detail why cannabis works at shrinking cancer.
Great show, seen two episodes so far and liked every minute. Especially like when the host tries just a drop of CCO. Someone should teach him how to tack. :laughtwo: The second episode on vets getting screwed over by the Feds is equally good. I have a friend that is a Vietnam vet that if they found cannabis in his system that he would be cut off his meds and disability payments, so that episode really struck home for me.

Watching the second episode now. If it doesn't bring tears to your eye you have a problem. We can't do enough for our Vets.

Makes me want to just grow mad and concentrate for vets. Pisses me off these guy do what they do for us and we can't take care of them and fill them with such horrible pharmaceuticals.

The first episode was inspiring...the second is making me mad. I mean I love what I am seeing it but man...

The third I think is about the unethical laws putting a stupid amount of minorities in jail.

Watching the second episode now. If it doesn't bring tears to your eye you have a problem. We can't do enough for our Vets.

Makes me want to just grow mad and concentrate for vets. Pisses me off these guy do what they do for us and we can't take care of them and fill them with such horrible pharmaceuticals.

The first episode was inspiring...the second is making me mad. I mean I love what I am seeing it but man...

The third I think is about the unethical laws putting a stupid amount of minorities in jail.

From a disabled vet, thank you for your compassion
RLTW

Maybe 3 tbsp per batch after seeing the amounts you use?

CajunCelt,

What does the Lecithin do for topical's? I am trying to incorporate DMSO into topical and having a hard time getting it to stay mixed with out separating out. Do you think it might work to keep it blended without weakening the CCO?

Thanks

Maybe try to heat all slightly then add a little beeswax & 3 tablespoons of lecithin. Adding a teaspoon of heated methanol, grain alcohol will help it all blend together.

Maybe put it in the frig for 24 hours after.

Good morning all. Just wanted to share an interesting tid-bit. I have made 2 batches of topical pain oil using trim from high THC, low CBD strains for a small group of 5 folks. One oil had the addition of hemp oil and was more diluted. The other batch had no hemp oil and more CCO in it. The feed back from all is the diluted batch with hemp oil was more effective. Just thought I would share FWIW.

What was your ratio of hemp oil? This intrigues me. I believe I asked about this a bit ago. Hemp oil. I'll have to look more closely at the molecular make-up. Did I actually just say that? :laughtwo: Who is this woman??? LOL!

Sorry Mighty Mouse. I didn't read far enough down the page. :battingeyelashes:

Maybe try to heat all slightly then add a little beeswax & 3 tablespoons of lecithin. Adding a teaspoon of heated methanol, grain alcohol will help it all blend together.

Maybe put it in the frig for 24 hours after.
Thanks Cajun,
If everything goes as planned I'll cook up another batch of CCO tomorrow... then I'll give it a go as you suggest.:thumb:

I would run this by Cannafan. I'm just throwing out an opinion, but topicals are her bag really. I bet she could hook ya up? There are several members trying to get Mo to come back online. She could help lots with the topical stuff. She & Tim treated an undisclosed famous actress with a topical.
My suggestions will definitely increase the potency & bioavailability. I'm NOT confident about the doses.
Push comes to shove, I'll ask our "topicals" supplier at work.

Thanks Cajun,
If everything goes as planned I'll cook up another batch of CCO tomorrow... then I'll give it a go as you suggest.:thumb:

Hello CCO People ;)

I was suggested that I should introduce myself on CCO Oilers united thread, but I didn't want to trash the wall with my huge post. So hopefully you will take time and read, and maybe then you will have some advice for me, as I am all alone on this thing
;)

So first things first.. I've got diagnosed with myeloid leukemia July 8th 2015, it was stated as a high risk according to "eutos" score, but was still in chronic state.
They wanted to give me stage 1 drug, but instead they gave me stage 2 drug wich was called "nilotinib". So I was using that drug for 3 months. When I got test results after 3 months, my cancer got mutation called E255K, which is resistant to all drugs except a little bit sensitivity for dasatinib,and BCR/ABL test results showed condition to reduce from 100% to 44% so they have prescribed me with dasatinib.And using it after the first month I've got results from 44% to 10% in one month, that seemed to be really good news for me. Later, one month later they did another test, and percentages went only from 10% to 9%. Doctors wasn't happy with this and told me, that the drug is not working anymore as it should, and my cancer could go into blast crisis or acceleration phase, and it would be really bad and they couldn;t give me treatment or it would be really risky to have bone marrow transplant. So they have asked me to tell my descision either I am going to do bone marrow transplant or die, thats what they said.. I said that I'm going to think, cause I knew from before little about RSO.
So i have talked to my family, and talked them into support me with healing by RSO. As my familys views are old fashioned and marihuana in my country is considered a drug, it wasn't easy. Also as i am broke due to disease *they kicked me out of the job once they knew i got it* so i have to borrow money to get at least some marihuana and try to make RSO. I managed to get 80g of marihuana buds from a dealer. I didn't even knew the strain, but friend told me it was pineapple express. I don't have two options to chose from, and I had to wait 2 weeks for mary jane..
Finally I managed to get myself MJ, 2Liter of ISOpropyl alchohol 99,8%. First RSO extraction went good I guess, but I have extracted a lot of chlorophyl i guess, because I used trimmer to chop buds up.. So my oil was dark green/black color. I started using it immediatelly, first dose sent me to heaven or something similar, my heart was beating so fast and I was tripping as fck :O, but later I've got used to it, and I kept feeling just dizzy, sleepy and all other effects you feel under MJ influence. But since I have smoked MJ a lot in my teenager days I didn;t panic too much, although I got some mild panic attacks whatsoever..
By using this CCO treatment, I went to my doctors and said, that I accept terms and conditions on doing BM transplant, so they can initiate and start preparing my donor, as it takes some time 1monnth.. By doing this I took an insurance, if CCO is not helping me, I can go stright away and do chemo and transplant. So its a kindof win/win situation. Buuut, they did another test and saw, that cancer went from 9% to 5% in one month.. Doctors was happy about this, and told me they're giving me another month to check how it goes.. By that time my first batch of OIL was finished, I've also done my grow room space (all money savings went in grow room) and started growing some unknown seeds fast to be able to make my own oil. Aaaand managed to borrow some money for some more MJ to make another batch..
But here i have a dillema. With first batch i managed to go into 1g a day in 3 weeks, but if i would keep taking 1g a day, i would finish my 2nd batch in 1 week. So right now im ingesting only a little bigger than grain size of oil at the time 3 times a day. I have also read about tacking. But I can't manage to stick it to my gums, and i dont know why.. Oil itself seems really sticky (now its golden color) , i get oil on my finger then stick it to cold gums and wait, buut the oil on the fingers seems to spread and doesnt stick there.. but sticks just perfectly on my teeth... COuld this be, that my 2nd batch is made badly? As Ive onyl tried tacking with 2nd batch, cause I found this journal only later.. :)

Yesterday Ive did blood test in private clinic. This wasn't bcr/abl test so I cant tell the percentages, but.
WBC went from 10k to 7,6 ( This never been so low entire time i was sick, so I am happy )
RBC went from 6 to 6,5 ( RBC count is growing over the highest range )
BAS from 2.5 to 5.5 ( that is a really huge and bad reading right there)
PLt (thrombocytes) went from 277 to 469 *range ends at 450*

BAS could indicate that my cancer is transforming into accelaration phase and this is scaring me really bad.

I dont know what to do. Or what to think.. Have thousand of questions, yet I dont have them at the same time.. Im kind of lost..

Im taking CCO 2 hours after i take my prescribed drugs. I dont even know if they interfere together or not, as I am afraid to mix them together.

Any words from you or any useful links I could read would help me. Im planning to read whoe CCO oilers united thread,, but now im in the panic mode, i can;'t concentrate .

P.S Sorry for my broken english.

I would run this by Cannafan. I'm just throwing out an opinion, but topicals are her bag really. I bet she could hook ya up? There are several members trying to get Mo to come back online. She could help lots with the topical stuff. She & Tim treated an undisclosed famous actress with a topical.
My suggestions will definitely increase the potency & bioavailability. I'm NOT confident about the doses.
Push comes to shove, I'll ask our "topicals" supplier at work.

There is a simple solution and it works.... If i start with the commercially available "DMSO CREAM with Aloe Vera - Rose Scented" and add the CCO, it seems to work and the oil appears to get fully incorporated. The problem is that the store bought runs $18-$20 per 16oz. so I'd like to figure out a way to make it. I'm thinking a water based cream might absorb the 99.9% DMSO liquid and then the correct amount of lecithin added for the small amount of oil.

If I can't get it right, worst case scenario.... I'll make a solution that needs to be shaken before each use and call it good.

One way or the other if we can get DMSO to carry the CCO right through the skin and into the affected area(s) that would be sweet.

Hello CCO People ;)

I was suggested that I should introduce myself on CCO Oilers united thread, but I didn't want to trash the wall with my huge post. So hopefully you will take time and read, and maybe then you will have some advice for me, as I am all alone on this thing
;)

So first things first.. I've got diagnosed with myeloid leukemia July 8th 2015, it was stated as a high risk according to "eutos" score, but was still in chronic state.
They wanted to give me stage 1 drug, but instead they gave me stage 2 drug wich was called "nilotinib". So I was using that drug for 3 months. When I got test results after 3 months, my cancer got mutation called E255K, which is resistant to all drugs except a little bit sensitivity for dasatinib,and BCR/ABL test results showed condition to reduce from 100% to 44% so they have prescribed me with dasatinib.And using it after the first month I've got results from 44% to 10% in one month, that seemed to be really good news for me. Later, one month later they did another test, and percentages went only from 10% to 9%. Doctors wasn't happy with this and told me, that the drug is not working anymore as it should, and my cancer could go into blast crisis or acceleration phase, and it would be really bad and they couldn;t give me treatment or it would be really risky to have bone marrow transplant. So they have asked me to tell my descision either I am going to do bone marrow transplant or die, thats what they said.. I said that I'm going to think, cause I knew from before little about RSO.
So i have talked to my family, and talked them into support me with healing by RSO. As my familys views are old fashioned and marihuana in my country is considered a drug, it wasn't easy. Also as i am broke due to disease *they kicked me out of the job once they knew i got it* so i have to borrow money to get at least some marihuana and try to make RSO. I managed to get 80g of marihuana buds from a dealer. I didn't even knew the strain, but friend told me it was pineapple express. I don't have two options to chose from, and I had to wait 2 weeks for mary jane..
Finally I managed to get myself MJ, 2Liter of ISOpropyl alchohol 99,8%. First RSO extraction went good I guess, but I have extracted a lot of chlorophyl i guess, because I used trimmer to chop buds up.. So my oil was dark green/black color. I started using it immediatelly, first dose sent me to heaven or something similar, my heart was beating so fast and I was tripping as fck :O, but later I've got used to it, and I kept feeling just dizzy, sleepy and all other effects you feel under MJ influence. But since I have smoked MJ a lot in my teenager days I didn;t panic too much, although I got some mild panic attacks whatsoever..
By using this CCO treatment, I went to my doctors and said, that I accept terms and conditions on doing BM transplant, so they can initiate and start preparing my donor, as it takes some time 1monnth.. By doing this I took an insurance, if CCO is not helping me, I can go stright away and do chemo and transplant. So its a kindof win/win situation. Buuut, they did another test and saw, that cancer went from 9% to 5% in one month.. Doctors was happy about this, and told me they're giving me another month to check how it goes.. By that time my first batch of OIL was finished, I've also done my grow room space (all money savings went in grow room) and started growing some unknown seeds fast to be able to make my own oil. Aaaand managed to borrow some money for some more MJ to make another batch..
But here i have a dillema. With first batch i managed to go into 1g a day in 3 weeks, but if i would keep taking 1g a day, i would finish my 2nd batch in 1 week. So right now im ingesting only a little bigger than grain size of oil at the time 3 times a day. I have also read about tacking. But I can't manage to stick it to my gums, and i dont know why.. Oil itself seems really sticky (now its golden color) , i get oil on my finger then stick it to cold gums and wait, buut the oil on the fingers seems to spread and doesnt stick there.. but sticks just perfectly on my teeth... COuld this be, that my 2nd batch is made badly? As Ive onyl tried tacking with 2nd batch, cause I found this journal only later.. :)

Yesterday Ive did blood test in private clinic. This wasn't bcr/abl test so I cant tell the percentages, but.
WBC went from 10k to 7,6 ( This never been so low entire time i was sick, so I am happy )
RBC went from 6 to 6,5 ( RBC count is growing over the highest range )
BAS from 2.5 to 5.5 ( that is a really huge and bad reading right there)
PLt (thrombocytes) went from 277 to 469 *range ends at 450*

BAS could indicate that my cancer is transforming into accelaration phase and this is scaring me really bad.

I dont know what to do. Or what to think.. Have thousand of questions, yet I dont have them at the same time.. Im kind of lost..

Im taking CCO 2 hours after i take my prescribed drugs. I dont even know if they interfere together or not, as I am afraid to mix them together.

Any words from you or any useful links I could read would help me. Im planning to read whoe CCO oilers united thread,, but now im in the panic mode, i can;'t concentrate .

P.S Sorry for my broken english.

Hello LiquidBud, and welcome to the forum. I can not offer any help or guidance but others who can will be around shortly. Just know that I read your intro and am pulling for you. It would be nice if we could just worry about healing the body and not whether the treatment was legal or not. Best of luck.

CajunCelt,

What does the Lecithin do for topical's? I am trying to incorporate DMSO into topical and having a hard time getting it to stay mixed with out separating out. Do you think it might work to keep it blended without weakening the CCO?

Thanks

Lecithin is supposed to increase the skin hydration capacity of cream/lotion. I found an abstract of a study yesterday, might help answer that...might not. But it's a short one if you want to read it:

Preparation and Characterization of a Lecithin Nanoemulsion as a Topical Delivery System - Springer

I am not in any way an expert on topicals, I'm in the trial stages just like you. :)
Your experimentation efforts are helping me to understand it was well.

:thanks:

Lecithin is supposed to increase the skin hydration capacity of cream/lotion. I found an abstract of a study yesterday, might help answer that...might not. But it's a short one if you want to read it:

Preparation and Characterization of a Lecithin Nanoemulsion as a Topical Delivery System - Springer

I am not in any way an expert on topicals, I'm in the trial stages just like you. :)
Your experimentation efforts are helping me to understand it was well.

:thanks:

We'll get it figured out :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom