Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Hello CCO People ;)

I was suggested that I should introduce myself on CCO Oilers united thread, but I didn't want to trash the wall with my huge post. So hopefully you will take time and read, and maybe then you will have some advice for me, as I am all alone on this thing
;)

So first things first.. I've got diagnosed with myeloid leukemia July 8th 2015, it was stated as a high risk according to "eutos" score, but was still in chronic state.
They wanted to give me stage 1 drug, but instead they gave me stage 2 drug wich was called "nilotinib". So I was using that drug for 3 months. When I got test results after 3 months, my cancer got mutation called E255K, which is resistant to all drugs except a little bit sensitivity for dasatinib,and BCR/ABL test results showed condition to reduce from 100% to 44% so they have prescribed me with dasatinib.And using it after the first month I've got results from 44% to 10% in one month, that seemed to be really good news for me. Later, one month later they did another test, and percentages went only from 10% to 9%. Doctors wasn't happy with this and told me, that the drug is not working anymore as it should, and my cancer could go into blast crisis or acceleration phase, and it would be really bad and they couldn;t give me treatment or it would be really risky to have bone marrow transplant. So they have asked me to tell my descision either I am going to do bone marrow transplant or die, thats what they said.. I said that I'm going to think, cause I knew from before little about RSO.
So i have talked to my family, and talked them into support me with healing by RSO. As my familys views are old fashioned and marihuana in my country is considered a drug, it wasn't easy. Also as i am broke due to disease *they kicked me out of the job once they knew i got it* so i have to borrow money to get at least some marihuana and try to make RSO. I managed to get 80g of marihuana buds from a dealer. I didn't even knew the strain, but friend told me it was pineapple express. I don't have two options to chose from, and I had to wait 2 weeks for mary jane..
Finally I managed to get myself MJ, 2Liter of ISOpropyl alchohol 99,8%. First RSO extraction went good I guess, but I have extracted a lot of chlorophyl i guess, because I used trimmer to chop buds up.. So my oil was dark green/black color. I started using it immediatelly, first dose sent me to heaven or something similar, my heart was beating so fast and I was tripping as fck :O, but later I've got used to it, and I kept feeling just dizzy, sleepy and all other effects you feel under MJ influence. But since I have smoked MJ a lot in my teenager days I didn;t panic too much, although I got some mild panic attacks whatsoever..
By using this CCO treatment, I went to my doctors and said, that I accept terms and conditions on doing BM transplant, so they can initiate and start preparing my donor, as it takes some time 1monnth.. By doing this I took an insurance, if CCO is not helping me, I can go stright away and do chemo and transplant. So its a kindof win/win situation. Buuut, they did another test and saw, that cancer went from 9% to 5% in one month.. Doctors was happy about this, and told me they're giving me another month to check how it goes.. By that time my first batch of OIL was finished, I've also done my grow room space (all money savings went in grow room) and started growing some unknown seeds fast to be able to make my own oil. Aaaand managed to borrow some money for some more MJ to make another batch..
But here i have a dillema. With first batch i managed to go into 1g a day in 3 weeks, but if i would keep taking 1g a day, i would finish my 2nd batch in 1 week. So right now im ingesting only a little bigger than grain size of oil at the time 3 times a day. I have also read about tacking. But I can't manage to stick it to my gums, and i dont know why.. Oil itself seems really sticky (now its golden color) , i get oil on my finger then stick it to cold gums and wait, buut the oil on the fingers seems to spread and doesnt stick there.. but sticks just perfectly on my teeth... COuld this be, that my 2nd batch is made badly? As Ive onyl tried tacking with 2nd batch, cause I found this journal only later.. :)

Yesterday Ive did blood test in private clinic. This wasn't bcr/abl test so I cant tell the percentages, but.
WBC went from 10k to 7,6 ( This never been so low entire time i was sick, so I am happy )
RBC went from 6 to 6,5 ( RBC count is growing over the highest range )
BAS from 2.5 to 5.5 ( that is a really huge and bad reading right there)
PLt (thrombocytes) went from 277 to 469 *range ends at 450*

BAS could indicate that my cancer is transforming into accelaration phase and this is scaring me really bad.

I dont know what to do. Or what to think.. Have thousand of questions, yet I dont have them at the same time.. Im kind of lost..

Im taking CCO 2 hours after i take my prescribed drugs. I dont even know if they interfere together or not, as I am afraid to mix them together.

Any words from you or any useful links I could read would help me. Im planning to read whoe CCO oilers united thread,, but now im in the panic mode, i can;'t concentrate .

P.S Sorry for my broken english.

In the first post of this page is a link to Cajun's alternative thread. In the beginning and then again on the last 2 or 3 pages, they talk about the "bio bomb". This is increasing the bio availability of you CCO. Read through that thread too. There is great info there!! :circle-of-love::peace:

I made topical oil yesterday and did add 1 T of powdered Lecithin. It made my oil thicker and in order to use it in the roll on bottles I had to thin it a bit with more hemp oil. On checking this morning, it does seem to keep the oils from separating. I will report the feed back I get from the folks I make this for.

Thank you Beaver, As it was really hard for me to introduce myself. As Im a shy person.. And this turn of my life made me even shyer.. :}

Welcome LiquidBud. :hug: So sorry to hear of your struggles, but also thankful that you found your way here. Follow this link and repost your intro on Cajun's thread. He'll catch up to you. Have hope. There's always hope. Your chances just improved.

A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

As far as topical's go, I did a lot of reading last night and have some ideas to go along with the help I've received from this forum.

Yesterday I put 2 1/2 jugs of EverClear and 2 ounces in the freezer, this morning I turned them into 12ml of a nice light colored oil plus I recovered 2 full 750ml bottles of booze.

(It'll be a couple days before I can have at it again but at least I can cross the main ingredient off my list :)

There is a simple solution and it works.... If i start with the commercially available "DMSO CREAM with Aloe Vera - Rose Scented" and add the CCO, it seems to work and the oil appears to get fully incorporated. The problem is that the store bought runs $18-$20 per 16oz. so I'd like to figure out a way to make it. I'm thinking a water based cream might absorb the 99.9% DMSO liquid and then the correct amount of lecithin added for the small amount of oil.

If I can't get it right, worst case scenario.... I'll make a solution that needs to be shaken before each use and call it good.

One way or the other if we can get DMSO to carry the CCO right through the skin and into the affected area(s) that would be sweet.

Sorry folks.... I made an error, it is $18-$20 per 4oz, not 16oz.

As far as topical's go, I did a lot of reading last night and have some ideas to go along with the help I've received from this forum.

Yesterday I put 2 1/2 jugs of EverClear and 2 ounces in the freezer, this morning I turned them into 12ml of a nice light colored oil plus I recovered 2 full 750ml bottles of booze.

(It'll be a couple days before I can have at it again but at least I can cross the main ingredient off my list :)

Well done BeaverIslander! You're on a roll these days. :high-five:

A question. In my wanderings through the information streams I find myself wondering why tacking is done in front of the oral cavity and not simply placed under the tongue for what I assume would be more efficient absorption? The blood vessels under the tongue would be like a super highway to the brain, would they not? My curiosity got aroused when I came across the under the tongue application championed on a patient's support site.

Any thoughts?

A question. In my wanderings through the information streams I find myself wondering why tacking is done in front of the oral cavity and not simply placed under the tongue for what I assume would be more efficient absorption? The blood vessels under the tongue would be like a super highway to the brain, would they not? My curiosity got aroused when I came across the under the tongue application championed on a patient's support site.

Any thoughts?

I think the sub-lingual route has more blood vessels so the drug gets into the blood stream quicker, as opposed to the the slow, steady absorption.

JohnnyOilSeed when you get a minute... My youngest is going to be home in about 8 weeks or so and I need some help to know how to start the oil to ween him off the anti-depressants and the adderall... I know I will need a sativa for day and indica for night... I got that going on... but I guess I need to know some type of plan as far as weening him off the pharma drugs and replacing them with tacking... I know I did it with the narcotics but honestly that wasn't by design it was just by happen chance...:blushsmile: I won't get that lucky with my boy... He has no issue with the "euphoria" what so ever... He actually will tack like JohnnyOilSeed :drool: on purpose I'm sure... He and his brother both have made sure they gave me plenty of prewarning of leaves to make sure I had plenty of stash... They know exactly how long they can smoke and when they have to turn back into Dudley and they have no issue with smoking momma clean dry...:thedoubletake: However I would love to have a workable plan when he gets home so that we can start it as soon as he walks in the door so that what he is currently on never becomes the norm at home....:thanks:....:circle-of-love:

Dennise,

Just my humble thoughts and experience with Anti-depressant weans, please be sure he asks a doc's recommended weaning protocol once you know he's got the oil going good. Coming off anti-depressants too quickly can cause some serious side effects, some lasting a very very long time. I don't know a whole lot about Adderall....

Just cuz I care....

:circle-of-love:

:ciao: LiquidBud.

I hope you get the information and assistance you need to help with this. I am sorry to read what you've gone through, and what you are still dealing with.

We are here for you, we will help all we can, and you have awesome friendly support here whenever needed!

:circle-of-love:

Piece of cake Fifi....lets do this PM style.

I think the sub-lingual route has more blood vessels so the drug gets into the blood stream quicker, as opposed to the the slow, steady absorption.

Now, that's a point I'd not considered. Ok, the idea isn't just to get the cannabinoids in, but to do so in a manner that creates a consistent - is tension the right word? It's a decent supposition that tacking would be slower on absorption, but I'm wondering how much difference and if that difference is relevant enough to choose one over the other? That's going to be nearly impossible to find research data on. This may be one of those things we work through somewhere along the line. If the euphoric rate is negligibly different than I'd think faster absorption would be desirable.

When I tried tacking under my tongue, i ended up swallowing most, if not all, of the oil. It's hard enough keeping the tack whole and in tact in an area that doesn't get abraded with your tongue constantly. It's impossible right under your tongue.

Think "yum-yum if it's under your tongue" cause yer gonna eat it.

Just my $100 worth. Cha-ching!

:Namaste:

When I tried tacking under my tongue, i ended up swallowing most, if not all, of the oil. It's hard enough keeping the tack whole and in tact in an area that doesn't get abraded with your tongue constantly. It's impossible right under your tongue.

Think "yum-yum if it's under your tongue" cause yer gonna eat it.

Just my $100 worth. Cha-ching!

:Namaste:

Cha-Ching! I'll go with that John. :laughtwo: I went back and searched for that article and I'm fairly certain their intent was definately not to limit euphoria. Thanks guys. Sometimes my curiosity level gets away from me. I appreciate the patient indulgence. :battingeyelashes: :love:

SweetieSue, I forgot to answer if 'tension' was the right word.
I believe 'pressure' is the term you were looking for.
We want to keep constant and prolonged 'pressure' on the dis-ease.

Cancer dies "In the presents of cannabinoids".
We keep the pressure on as steadily as possible.
Thus, I tacked 10 times a day.

:love:

SweetieSue, I forgot to answer if 'tension' was the right word.
I believe 'pressure' is the term you were looking for.
We want to keep constant and prolongeadyd 'pressure' on the dis-ease.

Cancer dies "In the presents of cannabinoids".
We keep the pressure on as steadily as possible.
Thus, I tacked 10 times a day.

:love:
Steady state?

Back
Top Bottom