Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Yep, that was day 3.14159 of the 6th grade, Oilcan.

And to finish, because I know you're peein' yerself with wantin' to know:

Pi is what they (mattamutishuns) call 3.141....you know....the ratio of the circumference of a circle to it's diameter.

Sumptun w'all needn'use ever day...

:tokin: the ratio of the circumference of my face to the diameter of the blunt.

Does that mean that you can make pi (e) with cannabis :cool::drool::lot-o-toke:

JohnnyOilseed..........read post #2299

Ok, I don't have anything to say, except I need another post or two to hit 50 ..........:high-five:

50 post.......done & done :circle-of-love:

Give your daughter a big hug and tell her it's from 420 :love:

I would like to throw out something that happen today and ask for your comments:

VP Joe Biden, came to Seattle today and stated that in 10 years, "Cancer will be cured".........Okay, to me this means that Cannabis will be Federally legalized. The Pharmy's will have to release to the public that CCO is a great part of the cure and will have to finally admit to the people that they have been hiding the cure for decades (or not). They will also have to give the cure to the people so they can keep making money. (poor pharmys) there will be Billions lost in chemo & radiation prescriptions (referrals)...etc....etc...

THOUGHTS:

Yep.

Broke my neck, snapping around so quickly to another sub-ject-agonistCB1.
(Sorry....that science-speak is sneaking in everywhere!)

Nicely stoned ... don't want to think about Pharma Industrial Complex right now.

I had my first computer in 1976. An Atari 400. Put a real keyboard on it and 256K memory. (They were only built to have 16k :)) We made that thing do stuff it was never intended for. In the late 80s we were using 9600 baud modems that were only available through the government (Had a high school friend who's father "borrowed" them for us to use. At the time, 1200 was as fast as most people could go!!! :) :peace:

That 9600 baud was more than a mere 8 times faster than 1200 baud because they were full duplex (two way communication, no waiting for a response.) Closer to 20 times faster because of the efficiency of synchronous transmission protocols.

I was supervisor in charge of the 9600 baud modems at work(retail clothing chain) in 1980. At 9:30 PM, the stores would close their registers for the night. By 10 PM, the 9600 modems would be transmitting in their full day sales recap from each of over a hundred stores. We would check off on a list as the stores finished. Once we got all the data we could get, we cut a tape and walked it across the room to an IBM system 370 computer and the main batch cycle could start.

In a totally pavlovian response, my adrenaline would start kicking in at 9:45 PM and drop off around 10:45. For about 15 years, I could not fall asleep betwee 9:30PM and 11PM. I had to be in bed before 9 if I wanted to sleep !

I lived near Silicon valley, so by 1980 most of my friends and aquaintances drove Apples.

Hey JohnnyOilseed, how was your visit to the dark side of the moon? Got to love those sloppy tacks. :drool:

Any thoughts on post #2299? You know how much I respect your opinion :Namaste::love:

I think he means radiation and mustard gas targeted by gnome maping should be more successful. Genetically map your particular cancer type and hope to interrupt it's life cycle in some guided targeting of the poisons rather than todays shotgun approach killing everything in it's path including your immune system! Still VERY expensive (even more so...Cha-ching Pharma Industrial Complex) and still using a poison to kill everything it touches. Cannabinoids just instruct the cancer cell to die while strengthening our immune systems. And at 1/100th the cost (guessing here, but on this magnitude).

Just my $100 worth.

:ciao:
OilcansBuddy
:high-five:

Question please:
We are dosing with the high THC oil/tacking with the dry gum then an ice water rinse. (as the process per post #1831) I just acquired some CBD oil to add into the tack. So, I dose her using 1 THC tack and add 1/2 CBD tack for a 2:1 ratio. The CBD oil is not as thick as the THC oil. (runny in comparison I suppose

Do you think the cold water rinse is washing away the CBD?
Should I do the THC then do a separate tack for the CBD and no rinse?

We are jerry rigging this as you can tell! thanks bunches Jen

Question please:
We are dosing with the high THC oil/tacking with the dry gum then an ice water rinse. (as the process per post #1831) I just acquired some CBD oil to add into the tack. So, I dose her using 1 THC tack and add 1/2 CBD tack for a 2:1 ratio. The CBD oil is not as thick as the THC oil. (runny in comparison I suppose

I think you mean Jenny rig!!!! :) :circle-of-love::peace:

Question please:

I don't know the answer for sure, but logic would say it should not be a problem. You don't want to swallow the high THC oil to avoid the high. CBD=No high. So I don't think you need to worry about not swallowing the CBD. Some one please jump in and correct me if I am wrong!! :peace:

I don't know the answer for sure, but logic would say it should not be a problem. You don't want to swallow the high THC oil to avoid the high. CBD=No high. So I don't think you need to worry about not swallowing the CBD. Some one please jump in and correct me if I am wrong!! :peace:

It would be nice to do them together for just the "time" it would take to do both separate. As long as the ice water doesn't rinse it away. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I think he means radiation and mustard gas targeted by gnome maping should be more successful. Genetically map your particular cancer type and hope to interrupt it's life cycle in some guided targeting of the poisons rather than todays shotgun approach killing everything in it's path including your immune system! Still VERY expensive (even more so...Cha-ching Pharma Industrial Complex) and still using a poison to kill everything it touches. Cannabinoids just instruct the cancer cell to die while strengthening our immune systems. And at 1/100th the cost (guessing here, but on this magnitude).

Just my $100 worth.

:ciao:
OilcansBuddy
:high-five:

Okay JohnnyOilseed, it might be wishful thinking on my part :smokin:

Thank you Johnnysloppytackoilseed :cco::drool::drool::love::love:

It would be nice to do them together for just the "time" it would take to do both separate. As long as the ice water doesn't rinse it away. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

If your CBD oil won't tack, she might want to take it another way.

Two thoughts would be:

#1 - Drink the CBD oil, which might not be as effective as you want because everything ingested goes through the liver due to 'First Pass' metabolism. But this is probably how most people take it. - I have some book learning on THC, the liver and bio-availability but none on CBD, the liver and bioavaliability. One thread that might know is A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer . Certain things like eating mangos might or might not be advised.

#2 - Place the CBD oil externally in a place found only on females. This would be a simple place to get an effective dose until you come up with a final plan. It is biologically quite similar to tacking. At least as good or better than swallowing it.

--- so now I have gone out on a limb with a half answer that might be shot down by wiser people than I am .. What will my name be if I can't respond to Bueller ? Bueller?

Back
Top Bottom