CannabisMeds' CBD Grow - Pennywise - Dawgfather - Rawdawg - Soil - LED + CFL 2013-14

Re: CannabisMeds' CBD Grow - Pennywise, Dawgfather, Rawdawg - Soil, LED + CFL 2013-14

suns shining :thumb:

Re: CannabisMeds' CBD Grow - Pennywise - Dawgfather - Rawdawg - Soil - LED + CFL 2013

Happy Holidays to everyone and anyone who celebrates any holiday this time of year...

Quick update with one pic. I had to rearrange the garden today a bit. The small ones are all generally pretty happy and growing well right now. ( despite the mild nute burn on a few of the lower leaves ) I'm still waiting on my new Veg light and it hasn't shipped yet, so I don't imagine it will come before 7 days or so. I had to move a couple of CFLs to the other side of the UFO. I moved the clone out from prime location to under a couple of CFLs for now. It's hanging in there, but growing slowly atm. It might make a come back, but I'll have some decisions to make, depending on how soon I can determine the sex of the rest.

So here's the garden tonight:

group_1223.jpg

:peace:

Re: CannabisMeds' CBD Grow - Pennywise - Dawgfather - Rawdawg - Soil - LED + CFL 2013

Nice and Green :high-five:
Happy Munchday CannaMeds :thumb:

Well, I need to transplant some of these plants now I think, but if I do that, it will make it harder to get them under the lights. My new veg light won't be here for a week, so I need to stall. I was planning on doing some LST, but I think I'm going to top some of the biggest ones to try and slow them down a bit and I can start LST after I transplant them in about a week.

I was hoping not to top them actually, but I think this will be the best way to slow them down a bit right now.

Merry Christmas Cannameds :xmas:

sounds like a plan
looking great :bravo:
:reading420magazine:

take care and good luck

I picked up some TGA Super Soil and I'm going to use that in the bottom half of my new pots when I transplant, which should be in a few days. I shouldn't have to use nutes after that. I then plan on vegging for another few weeks or so before I am ready to switch to 12/12. For that I'll pick the 4 best looking ladies and put them in 7 gallon pots.

I'm patiently awaiting them to reveal their sex to me...

Happy Freeweed day and a Chronic Weekend to you CannaMeds :thumb:

Its Sativaday
Have a good one CannaMeds :thumb:

Have a great Sativaday Cronic!

Aja, yes, I topped 4 of them. I may top another yet. I'm pretty excited about trying this Super Soil. I just need to stall for another couple of days and then I'll transplant and hook up their new light. I'm looking forward to watching them take off over the next few weeks.

Happy New Year to you too!

Heya, CannabisMeds :ciao:

Just read through and am happy to follow along for the rest of your grow.

I've been thinking about adding some high CBD strains in my future grows. I'm looking forward to seeing how yours turn out.

Happy growing!

:rollit:

Good morning weed to ya CannabisMeds. Just read though and your girls are looking good. Happy Skunkday. :thumb:

Heya, CannabisMeds :ciao:

Just read through and am happy to follow along for the rest of your grow.

I've been thinking about adding some high CBD strains in my future grows. I'm looking forward to seeing how yours turn out.

Happy growing!

:rollit:

Hey Dresney, welcome and thanks. :)

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about these CBD strains. I can't wait to see how they turn out in the end. So far the Pennywise 1 plant is becoming a bush without me having to do a thing yet. Pretty nice genetics!

I'm looking forward to seeing your healthy plants bloom. Your plants look really great!

Good morning weed to ya CannabisMeds. Just read though and your girls are looking good. Happy Skunkday. :thumb:

Good morning and happy Skunkday to you Beemer, thanks for reading.

Also, thanks for the Gas Lantern Routine link, I might want to try that in the future to save a few bucks.

Do you have a current journal?

So I have one more day before the big transplant and then I can finally start to do some LST. A few of these are stretchin out now and I want to tie them down.
( this could be genetics but it could also be due to the lighting situation over the past week )

I can't wait to see them take off once they have 3x the room in these new pots, with some Super Soil.

Pics tomorrow. :)

Happy Skunkday CannaMeds :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom