CannabisMeds' CBD Grow - Pennywise - Dawgfather - Rawdawg - Soil - LED + CFL 2013-14

Re: CannabisMeds' CBD Grow - Pennywise - Dawgfather - Rawdawg - Soil - LED + CFL 2013

I cant wait to see the flower pix of the penny wise thats the next TGA I want run

Re: CannabisMeds' CBD Grow - Pennywise - Dawgfather - Rawdawg - Soil - LED + CFL 2013

I will be very interested in the Pennywise also. I grow harlequin and royal medic but a new one would be nice to have. The royal medic has been a pain to grow. Mites love it and it hard to control the nutes. Hope this one does you good Canna

Oh, I topped the big PW tonight. Also going to get those cuttings ready for some water from the Blue Cheese clone....

That leaves 2 plants that haven't been topped yet, but I think they will be in a few days.

Quick update, sans pics.

Finally transplanted the two remained hold outs - both of the Rawdawgs. ( both desperately needed it )

I topped the last two hold outs as well. One was a Pennywise and another a Dawgfather.

I LSTed 4 or 5 plants a bit. I'll LST the remaining ones in a few days. I want the new tops to develop a bit more first.

I got a small $4 pouch of Clonex and took my Blue Cheese Clones out of the water and gelled them up a bit. Some went back into water and some went into those expandable things ( forget their name ). I have them under a dome now as well. I still need to move them into the closet and get a CFL above them. I figure the Clonex might speed things up or maybe even prevent them from just dying. If I could get a couple of healthy clones from that plant, it would be fun. ( perhaps down the line I'll build a bubble cloner. I'll be cloning in 3 to 4 weeks again )

The clone is cut down and has been tossed outside, where I don't imagine she will survive long. It's a winter experiment. I will try to bring her in on nights that it freezes, but otherwise, she is now an outdoor plant.

I think the next few weeks should be pretty easy going, just doing some LST and some watering. Although, I need to get my flower area setup. I'm still deciding if I'll build the space or buy a 4 x 4 tent. Leaning towards building it at the moment...

New pics in a day or two. :peace:

Ok, it's been about 6 days since my last image post. Since then, I have LSTed all of them now, a bit. I also built a tea bubbler and made some tea with some other added things. The PW2 plant was starting to show some deficiency, but I also knew that once the roots hit the newer soil mix, there would be plenty of nutes available. I fed them all tea yesterday and they seemed to be pretty happy today. I also added just a dash of espom, a dash of Micorrhizae, a dash of nutes and a dash of carbohydrates to the tea mixture. I let it brew for 24 hours.

Some of the older fan leaves have some rust spots. In some cases, I'm still not sure if it was deficiency or burn. Everything new seems to be quite lush, so I'm happy with where they are right now.

And some really great news tonight, the big Pennywise has revealed to me that SHE is indeed a LADY. Woohoo! She's my pride and joy so far, so I couldn't be more pleased to see those pistils tonight. I figure the others should follow suit soon and reveal their sex to me. Maybe within another week.

The big PW1 is going to be a beautiful bush, and I can't wait to take some clones off of her in a few weeks, right before they get flipped.

The Blue Cheese clone experiment is still ongoing. I figure another 4 or 5 days before they might start to develop roots.

And finally, the other good news is that so far, no sign of any bugs in the garden.

garden_010614a.jpg

clones_010614.jpg

PW1 is up front and center. She's really bushing out. I can't wait to see her develop over the next few weeks.
garden_010614b.jpg

So there you have it. My garden update for 1/6/2014. The only other current issue is just the temperature. It's been hard to keep the temps up in there. I added back a couple CFLs today to try and raise up the temp a little, but it didn't help much. I need to get it up another 5 to 10 degrees. I know this is slowing the growth a bit. I'm working on that.

Ok, I hope all of your gardens are growing green! Thanks for looking... :Namaste:

Looking great Glad to hear penny is a she! Cant wait to hear a smoke report on that lil lady :hookah:

wow your girls are looking very nice canna. Happy Munchday

Looking good there CannaMeds
Happy Tokerday :thumb:

So, quick journal update, but with no pics tonight.

First, I just want to say how much I love growing! I can say that I enjoy growing more than I like the effects of Cannabis. I definitely would have never said that 20 years ago.

The plants are looking really great. I think they are the healthiest they've been so far. I think they are finally hitting that new soil, and I'm sure they liked that tea I gave them. The leaves are nice and dark green, and I'm not seeing any new signs of deficiencies or anything. Some of the newer growth ( under the big fan leaves ) is so nice and shiny, it looks plastic! Wild.

The plants were starting to get crowded, so I opened up the closet to it's full width and I spread the plants out a bit. I had to rehang the UFO light to give enough light for the two plants on the end. One of the plants is a bit droopy in the evening, which I'm not really sure as to why. I know it's not over watered. I don't think it's root bound yet, because I just recently transplanted. Shrugs. Maybe it's just tired after a long day!

Anyway, if all continues to go well, I think they should really fill out over the next couple of weeks.

Meanwhile, I'm preparing space for them to flower in. Not sure exactly how many that will be yet, but hopefully 4 or 5. Depends on the sexing, of course.

I'll take some new pics in a day or two. They don't look super different yet, other than them being spread out a bit.

Finally, what was left of the old Blue Cheese clone got chopped down today. Too much hassle to bother with it, and since the others are nearing maturity, I want to stay legal. I'll be down to only 6 plants as soon as I know the sex.

Anyone have ideas as to why a healthy plant would droop a lot at night? I'm a little stumped. But I think it's still healthy. I look forward to seeing how it looks tomorrow.

Keep 'em green and thanks for visiting!

Happy Weednsday Canna Meds:thumb:

Do you have low humidity? That is just a guess btw I have no idea if low humidity even causes them to droop but since they usually do it when they need watered I thought maybe that one could be more sensitive to low humidity if you have it.

Smokey, no, not really. In fact, it's been a bit higher than usual lately.

PotChimp, this was while the lights were still on last night.

---------

Update. Looks like PennyWise 2 is male. I'm 90% sure.

The others haven't revealed yet. Now I have to decide if I'm going to try and save pollen or not.

Cannamed it's good to hear that your loving growing. It's a zen of sorts. Last summer it felt so good to sit out on the deck and be surrounded by my girls. Just makes a person feel good. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom