Captain Howdy's - Crown Royal - Closet - Soil - Grow

Hey 420 friends!

That muffin had me feeling pretty good today. I also didn't blow myself up making a batch of BHO with two ounces of that shake I have. The oil turned out quite well and after a of couple dabs; I'm feeling absolutely baked.

Here is day 7 12/12 Crown Royales...

image36093.jpg
image36094.jpg
image36095.jpg

The roots are already peeking out of the bottom of the 5Gallon pots they're in.

Here's the veg cabinet which I'm thinking of changing to a 600 MH from a 400 w

image5618.jpg

Look at the size of the leaves on those Dark Angels! Those are my 50/50 girls. Jack Herer X UK Cheese! Mmm!
This thing is crowded... It's a bitch to work in there but I'm loving the look of all of these plants!

Stay high my friends

-Captain Howdy

Hey 420 Friends!

Day 9 of 12/12 for the Crown Royales...

image36108.jpg

These ladies are covered in pre flowers! Starting to put out a nice smell too!
I topped all of my Dark Angels and that Haze plant. The green cracks weren't quite ready. I also reported a couple of the healthier clones into larger pots and watered everything but the Green Cracks. I waited until they wilted a little bit before watering to avoid overwatering again... Here is my veg cabinet...

image36107.jpg

So yeah that's what's up in my garden.

Stay high my friends!

-Captain Howdy ;)

Hey 420 friends!

Day 10 of 12/12. The ladies are drooping a bit because they get water soon... I decide to pull the girls out for some better pictures...

image36112.jpg
image36114.jpg
image36117.jpg
image36119.jpg
image36120.jpg
image36123.jpg
image36122.jpg
image36121.jpg
image36118.jpg
image36116.jpg
image36115.jpg
image36124.jpg

What do you guys think? Day 1 of flower tomorrow or so?

Stay high my friends...

-Captain Howdy ;)

looking good man!

i counted flower from the day i flipped to 12/12, but i was reading that some people count it from when the clusters start to show and find the timing to be more accurate.

in other words; i have no idea.

:)

looking good man!

i counted flower from the day i flipped to 12/12, but i was reading that some people count it from when the clusters start to show and find the timing to be more accurate.

in other words; i have no idea.

:)

Thanks kingsnake!
Your grow is looking awesome as well man. I've learned a lot the last couple months.

I plan on counting day 1 of flower from the day the pistols really shoot which I think will be tomorrow or the next day. I'm not too sure either though so, What do some of the O.Gs think?

Stay high my friends!
-Captain Howdy ;)

Hey 420 friends,

So advance nutrients say to use Big Bud for weeks 2-4 of the bloom phase. I will be using it for approximately 6 weeks due to the 10 week flower period of the Crown Royales. My question is this...

What do I consider the second week of the bloom phase? Day eight of 12/12 or eight days after the pistol explosion? Thanks in advance!

Stay high my friends!

-Captain Howdy ;)

i think based on the previous talk about when to time your flower count, 8 days after pistils show up would be right in your situation; but i'm basically just keeping you company at this point, cause once again i have no idea.

Subtract time to show pistols (7-9 days) showing. I'm starting day 21 of 12/12 today. But I'm on second week of flowering not third when I figure how much longer to feed. I stop after week 6 feed which is really week 7.

Cheers.

Hey 420 Friends!

Thanks for the replies millertm and kingsnake!
I just finished feeding the girls in the flowering cabinet. This is day 11 12/12...

image36127.jpg

image36129.jpg

image36130.jpg

image36131.jpg

They haven't quite exploded yet but they've got to be close now!

Stay high my friends!
-Captain Howdy ;)

No, you need pre flower like bud juice. For last week of veg, first 2 weeks of light switch. Then big bud two weeks then overdrive till flush.

Cheers

Hey 420 friends!

Day three flower (day 14) 12/12 Crown Royales...

image36161.jpg

Everything seems good...

I did some repotting and organizing in the veg cabinet...

image36162.jpg

Two Green Cracks, four Dark Angels, one CBD Haze and six Crown Royale clones.

That's what's up in my garden...

Stay high my friends!
-Captain Howdy ;)

Back
Top Bottom