Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

re: Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

Jeeeez dude, how many freakin journals do you expect people to follow??
sigh....Fine, but only this one more....And only because I like Lamb'sBread...jeeez...
hehehe, only this one more until it ends, I believe. Unless I get a new cut, at least. Thanks for coming! There are goodies on the table for ya!

UPDATE:

Removed 3 clones due to poor performance. These three were slow to take root, slow to grow, and as such had fallen too far behind to be kept in the first phase of the test. They have been culled from this experiment and have been put into the compost. Both Plush Berry Kush, and 1 Blue Diesel. We are down to 13 for the first set of clones in this test, more than enough to fill the first side going into production test phase. I'm sorry to be so heartless, but poor veg performance means poor flower as well. I cannot objectively keep them in the test knowing I will be jeopardizing the outcome with weak plants. I knew it would eventually happen, maybe I'll get used to it by the time this test draws to a close.

The rest are as follows:
1x Lamb's Bread
5x Blue Diesel
7x Green Fluffy Bunnies

Veg Time
14.2 days tracking Lamb's Bread- Clone - LamBrd
18.5 days tracking Blue Diesel- Clone - BD
18.5 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies- Clone - GFB

I eahr ya how many journals do you want someone to follow? Jk I looked at em all, but like X up there I've heard great tings about that Lambsbread. Jamaician I think? Well I'll look back in laters Keepem Green

I eahr ya how many journals do you want someone to follow? Jk I looked at em all, but like X up there I've heard great tings about that Lambsbread. Jamaician I think? Well I'll look back in laters Keepem Green

It was a strain brought by the cane slaves and it ran wild for several years. then it was cultivated better and...

"Crossed with the famed Skunk and mediocre Ruderalis, Lamb's Bread has become a favorite among those fortunate to try it. Although the Ruderalis is known for being mediocre at best, in terms of potency, it was bred with the Skunk for it's favorable growing traits of early flowering and natural resistance to disease and pests. Although this is a cross with a Ruderalis, it is not an auto-flowering plant making it suitable for mothering as well."

Here's the mother: www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-progress/161781-jandre2k3s-maternity-ward-lambs-bread-blue-planet-nutrients.html

As far as following many journals, I had to start this one early so I could keep track of the clones. And thought I even said at the beginning that this one would be a slow journal to start with because of that very reason. Still people complain. :rofl: I guess that's just y'alls way of showing love? You're subbed, so I guess I'm doing something right! So.....:circle-of-love:

By the way.. y'all are only subbed to some... for the FULL LIST of all plants and projects... go here: Jandre2k3's Links

And then there were 12.

At 16:00 on day 25 of Veg, The Lamb's Bread clone has been pulled out of this run of the test. It started rooting just fine, then for some reason, the roots just died and so did the plant. All the others have been placed in a H2O2 bath for now to try and figure the cause of failure of this clone. The remaining clones are very strong and showing dark green tight nodes and coming along nicely.

Not to worry that Lamb's Bread will not be in this phase, there are 5 more to follow a month later, for the second phase of test run 3.

Those left in the first phase are as follows:

5x Blue Diesel
7x Green Fluffy Bunnies

24.6 days tracking Blue Diesel- Clone - BD
24.6 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies- Clone - GFB

I fell your pain. That really blows. I hope the rest will be just fine.
What kind of bath are you giving them and what amounts of what?

3 TBS H2O2/1 Qt Aged Tap.
1/2 nutes. BPN Elite 3-part (Veg1) 5/5/5

Will go back up in 3 days to full nutes (Crazy Growth - variant) 12/10/10

They sit in a modified mini greenhouse as a flood tray until I can upgrade my Veg area this weekend. Need to expand Veg space for this test.

Bummer about the LB...I'm out...:rofl:
Sorry, I had to...I'll still be here, and I'm sorry to hear about the loss. Sure hope its not systemic, and the others are unaffected. Can't wait to see the next run on the LB, though, here's sending good vibes for healthy plants:Namaste:

Bummer about the LB...I'm out...:rofl:
Sorry, I had to...I'll still be here, and I'm sorry to hear about the loss. Sure hope its not systemic, and the others are unaffected. Can't wait to see the next run on the LB, though, here's sending good vibes for healthy plants:Namaste:

heheheh, there are 5 more coming yet in the second phase of this test 4.5 weeks after first phase starts. I have a feeling there will be lots more than that before 41 weeks passes.... hehehe

Phase 2 of this test has suffered a loss. Due to rooting failure, 1 Green Fluffy Bunnies has been removed from this test.

The rest for phase 2 are as follows.

6x Purple Widow
5x Lamb's bread
4x Green Fluffy Bunnies.

Veg period for remaining clones started today at day 11. It took 11 days for all but 1 to show roots and sustain itself in regular humidity without the dome. There might be 2 others go because they are looking a little ragged, 1 more GFB, and a PW. That will put the count at 13 left for phase 2, a count I am happy with.

Days Since Cloned:
11.3 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies Clone-b - GFB
11.3 days tracking Lamb's Bread Clone-b - LamBrd
11.3 days tracking Purple Widow Clone-b - PW

We had a small expansion today. No longer do the clones sit in a bin and rely on me to remember to water/feed them. I finally bit the bullet and upgraded my veg space.

In this pic:
Top: The Maternity Ward: Continual and Ongoing
Featuring Blue Planet Nutrients

1. Momma Purple Widow
  2. Momma Lamb's Bread
  3. Momma Green Fluffy Bunnies 2.0
  4. Momma Plush Berry Kush (TGA SUBCOOL)

Middle: Clone Veg Space. You can't tell it from this angle, but there are 27 clone babies in that middle bin.

Bottom: Clone root space. Note: the root space is empty. It will be refilled with fresh clones at the start of this test, or a week before ~5-14-2012.
041312182817.jpg

All is set and ready for the harvest of Test2. Also, not shown in this space is that the reservoir was upgraded to 5Gal capacity, and sits on a shelf below clone rooting space.

12 clones ready for phase 1
15 clones hopeful for phase 2, but I'm expecting another 2 to fall out, putting that total to 13

12 in on 5-21-2012
possible 13 in 6-25-2012
25 total will be in SOG style grow by June 25

Back
Top Bottom