Carestaker's Chemdawg Crosses In Soil & Coco - 2016

I'd get that photo put it on canvas . Hang that in the man cave . Kinda like how dr dre hangs his albums

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Holy Frosticles, Batman! :thedoubletake:

And it looks like you could use that cola as a weapon! - I wouldn't wanna get smacked with it. :laugh:

She's wicked fat. :love:

I don't know what to say anymore. Postcard perfect.

Always nice to hear man, thanks :high-five: Funny that the shorter veg girls (Tahoe & SSD) will vastly out-yield the older girls (by 9-10 days), and will be harvested earlier as well. Tahoe is in flush, so she's next.

I'd get that photo put it on canvas . Hang that in the man cave . Kinda like how dr dre hangs his albums

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks 777 :Namaste: They are some fine looking colas, and she's just fading perfectly. Super easy to grow too. I'll update on the smoke after she dries. :thumb:

Absolutely beautiful. ChemDCookies favorite so far. That's saying something as all these ladies are just beautiful. The problem with this type of weed is I always smoke too much lol! Love the chem goodness.

Absolutely beautiful. ChemDCookies favorite so far. That's saying something as all these ladies are just beautiful. The problem with this type of weed is I always smoke too much lol! Love the chem goodness.

Dude can you see me?! :rofl: I'm burning through the bottoms like mad, I can't get enough. :volcano-smiley:

Going to be hard to let them finish, but I'll let them go as long as they need to. I think BL is right. I had ECSDH on a 11 week schedule, and she's looking like 70 or less, so that will speed things up. Her and ChemD will be the last two. I'll finish them under LED for the last few days. I've already backed down the blue LEDs to almost as low as they will go, and the reds are at maybe 80%

Aromas are still strong, and ripening. :cheer:

Hey CS
Remarkable ladies as usual.
Can you explain A bit about "backing down the blue led's as low as they will go"?
Thx mane.

Hey CS
Remarkable ladies as usual.
Can you explain A bit about "backing down the blue led's as low as they will go"?
Thx mane.

Thanks Stage, I've got some good girls this run. Felt like forever since I'd seen a special lady, and now I got a few all at once. :Namaste:

I have separate dials for white/blue and red on my LED, so I'm cutting blue light, and keep the red light on, to help signal to them that it's fall.

Those babies look GOOD !!! :thumb:

Thanks Justa, :high-five: They are really coming together.

ChemD cookies

IMAG7109_2_.jpg
IMAG7106.jpg

I think certain strains have the potential to have that swollen grapes look, and if you bathe them in light and don't interrupt their needs, they will give a final push where the calyx swell and fill with a rush of pistils. I have zero science for all of that to be sure - it's just my stoner observations. :smokin: I think I posted about a month back, that I was hoping for this type of flower. Reminds me of Candyland, and some GDP crosses. My first SWD had it, my second, third and fourth - didn't. Blueberry can do it too. :volcano-smiley:

OMG! I would be burning up the bottoms too lol. By the time I chopped them there would only be a single cola :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm in need of some Chem-d-cookies in my seed collection now. I have a problem lol! Seriously amazing looking ladies. I don't usually get the swollen grapes look either. Super impressive brother!

Oooh. Sexy sexy. Mon the buds.
Heck yes brother, top notch as always in your garden.

Thanks Dusty, I'm pretty happy with this one. The smoke is great on all of them. :blunt:

Almost forgot, New journal is up. I'd love it if you'd stop by and say HIGH! There's some new craziness going on in the tent this round lol!

Dude, that looks like so much fun! I landed on page 2. :)

Mmmmm... Chem...

Chem is the word!

Nothing else really comes close. You can hunt, you can sample, you can have your affair with the other pretty girls, but when it comes time to bride up, there's only a few choices, and they are all Chem. ;)

That's it. Gonna have to browse and add some chem goodies to my next order. Ya killin me CS!

My friend, don't pull that trigger just yet, I just gotta find a wizard and a stamp :rofl:

Things seems to be going wonderfully here Care... Hope you are having a blessed and green day....:circle-of-love:

All is well D, good to see you.....it's always a green day when I get my hugs in. :circle-of-love:

===============

It looks like SSD will need just a little more time. I was going to chop today, and although the bottom of the plant seems to be done, the top is still maturing a bit. I'm going to pull her in about 4-6 days :cheer: Next up will likely be Tahoe, shortly there after, maybe 10 days on her. All plants are now in flush. I may feed ECSDH again if she starts to show too much defic. Her trichs are pretty dense - I was just checking her out. Here's some shots of her trich. One bud drying in the corner of the dining room, stinks up the whole house. :)

ECSDH - Low scrubby test bud, not the top meds :) I don't know which girl is the frostiest, but this one is up there.

ecsdh-ovum.jpg
22390.jpg
31917.jpg

SSD against my thumb - still needed a little time....

ssd_-_finger.jpg
ecsd1.jpg

Lucy in the skyyy with diamondss...:adore:

Back
Top Bottom