Carestaker's Chemdawg Crosses In Soil & Coco - 2016

Lucy in the skyyy with diamondss...

Trich shots R amazing! Trichs on top of trichs.

Some banging buds my friend, bravo!

I think I'm stalking Light...:;):...

:thanks: Wish I could light you all up, it'd be something to burn with y'all. We are getting near the end, they are fading and turning yellow and red. I'll post some plant shots soon, and will do some smoke reports. I'm really liking the genetics and effects. :circle-of-love:

Day 61 of flower today - if SSD is looking right, she'll get the pull tonight or tomorrow.
Tahoe and the others aren't really that far behind. Tahoe turned into quite the beast, she's almost completely filled in her 4 main colas with 3-4" tall buds, some almost as fat as they are tall. Harvest shots will be posted soon :volcano-smiley:

I took so many pics :)

UPDATE: SSD 61 days in flower, she's still alive, but might not make it past dinner. I dunno, she's so close, it could be any day. As you can see though, she needs just a touch more time to be perfect. I may pull if her smell starts to roll off, but I'm waiting to see her top cola pistils, rust up just a touch more. Trichs are about 5% amber, 10% clear, so she's very near peak THC and just into the ripe window. She's giving me a nice fade. :)

141027.jpg
211015.jpg
23233.jpg
20223.jpg
27184.jpg
d
8735.jpg
7873.jpg
9529.jpg
51205.jpg
41479.jpg
31920.jpg
28174.jpg
26186.jpg
25195.jpg
24197.jpg
22_2_.jpg
22392.jpg
17278.jpg
16733.jpg
10652.jpg
111217.jpg
121075.jpg
16733.jpg
61044.jpg

I'll update on Tahoe next, probably when I chop this one. She's not purple, but she's trying to out produce this SSD. :) All of the plants are in flush, and are somewhat close to graduation. ;)

Keep it colorful. :volcano-smiley: Sample time. I haven't had the ChemDcookies in a while...she's starting to really swell too. :cheer:

Chunky Nugz! I wanna be like U !!:thumb:

I hope you get em too Justa. :high-five: What a great strain for filling up some jars, and the smoke seems like it's going to be nice too. She ain't bad to look at either lol.

I've been waiting to drop this one, and I can't say that I'm in any way disappointed.

Beautiful CS....looks & sounds ready. Diesels best not too late imo. Excellent growing. :Namaste:
Thanks my friend. :Namaste: I've been waiting for my cue. I guess this is it, I almost pulled her on the moon, two days ago:passitleft:I'm smoking her now, and I really like the effect - at least as of this moment. Happy chill weed. Choppity chopp chop.

Yeah, that looks done and YUMMY! Nice swollen calyxes and beautiful fade as well. What a beauty queen.

Back
Top Bottom