Katos New Green House Grow

Wekk 8 the White Rino should be close to finished. Misty mornings and cooler than normal temps have caused a battle with bud rot. Should I pull the infected pieces off and let the rest of the plant mature? Should I do a 12 hr flush and pull? I have tried to show the bud rot in the attached pics. Also the Mendo has a 10 to 12 week flowering period. They are still pretty airy and stretching but look like they have a ways to go, should I let them go 4 more weeks or cut them back? The LC is 9 to 10 week strain. Based on these pictures are the White Rino and Love cheese plants with the Botrytis far enough along to pull. I dont want the Botrytis to spread any more. Any sugestions?

White Rino:
WR_week_8b.jpg

WR_week_8_mold.jpg

WR_week_8_b.jpg

WR_week_8.jpg

Soma A+:
SA_week_8.jpg

Mendo Purps:
Mendo_week_8.jpg

Mendo_week_8b.jpg

Love Cheese:
LC_week_8c.jpg

LC_week_8b.jpg

LC_week_8.jpg

LC_1_week_8_mold_c.jpg

LC_1_week_8_mold_b.jpg

LC_1_week_8_mold.jpg

LC_1_week_8.jpg

Holy shiiii that Soma A+ is beautiful! I would submit that to the plant of the month forum! That cola is ginormous! Too bad about some of the bud rot. I'm not sure what you need to do, I've never had that encounter. Keep up the good work man those look amazing!:ganjamon:

The Botrytis is in small spotty areas on a few plants. Instead of cutting the damaged areas out we carefully brushed the areas with rubbing alcahol to dry it out and hopefully kill the spores. If it does'nt work I'll try bleach. I need one week for WR #! the trics are just starting to amber. I need 2 Weeks for LC #1 & 2, Three weeks for the Somas ans four for the Mendos. This grow had to go four weeks longer than expected. We had to move the veging plants to a temporary home because they were to big for the grow room. Every grow you learn something new.

After a bunch of weird weather we pulled or first 4 due to mold. They were at week 8 but still about a week and a half early. It's finally warmed up and the flowers are re-groing. I am pulling 3 this week and 3 the week after and 2 the week after that. We put 6 more out from the veg room 2 weeks ago and the kicked into flowe. I hope they finish before flipping.

We averaged a lille over 4z a plant of dispecery quality medicine. The average bud was 4 to 7 grms. These pics below were the average size the LC were the smallest at 5grms. The LC was by far the best, strongest and super sticky. We going to keep this one. The Dispencery loved it. I'm not sure if the white Rhino was really what we were told. We only pulled chunks off of the Soma because of mold and bud rot issues.It's more like an Afgani and very orange citrus smelling. Looks like the old Kona Electric from years back. We still havent pulled the monsters yet.

Here are some pics.

11015.jpg

Love Cheese
Love_Cheese.jpg

Love cheese Close
Love_Cheese_2.jpg

Sma A+
Soma_A_.jpg

Rhino close
Rhino_Close.jpg

After a bunch of weird weather we pulled or first 4 due to mold. They were at week 8 but still about a week and a half early. It's finally warmed up and the flowers are re-groing. I am pulling 3 this week and 3 the week after and 2 the week after that. We put 6 more out from the veg room 2 weeks ago and the kicked into flowe. I hope they finish before flipping.

We averaged a lille over 4z a plant of dispecery quality medicine. The average bud was 4 to 7 grms. These pics below were the average size the LC were the smallest at 5grms. The LC was by far the best, strongest and super sticky. We going to keep this one. The Dispencery loved it. I'm not sure if the white Rhino was really what we were told. We only pulled chunks off of the Soma because of mold and bud rot issues.It's more like an Afgani and very orange citrus smelling. Looks like the old Kona Electric from years back. We still havent pulled the monsters yet.

Here are some pics.

11015.jpg

Love Cheese
Love_Cheese.jpg

Love cheese Close
Love_Cheese_2.jpg

Sma A+
Soma_A_.jpg

Rhino close
Rhino_Close.jpg

Bummer on the rot. But still a fine harvest! In the old days, the onset of budrot was what many growers were forced to use as a harvest deadline. That looks like great weed. Enjoy!

:bravo::nicethread::peace:

Heres the 2nd pull. 1 x LC, 1 x Fire?, 1 X CC Kush. We hung the entire plants for a week and a half before we broke them down for jars. This time we pruned right off the plant and put the colas and nugs on drying screens. They came out a much lighter green this time.They are drying pretty fast and I will jar them for 2 weeks before I can compair strength and taste. We still have 2 more pulls left. The Mendos just dont want to ripen. I don't know if i should cut them back and let the flip or just yank them and make tencture oil? Here are some pics.

Soma 1 week to go. From the good side:
Soma_Good_Side.jpg

Soma_2.jpg

Soma_1.jpg

Mendo just a massive plant, over 6 feet wide and 5 feet tall. huge s ft + colas all over:
Mendo_1.jpg

Cotton Candy Kush, Nugs are all around 9-10 inches:
CC_Kush.jpg

CC_Kush_Close_2.jpg

We were told this strain was White Rhino from a friend but it's definatly a Afgani dom Sativa mix. For now were calling it fire. it has hints of orange Licorice smell. The nugs are all fat and 10" + on average:
Fire_Close.jpg

Fire_Nug_1.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom