DK'S New Grow 2020

Seems every plant is a law unto its self.
This I have seen haha. How are things with you sir? I hope to crest a journal soon. Just awaiting pics with some sort of green in it.

Morning boetie so here's my mangled kvs.... haha, Ive had her nute burnt, drowned, chopped by my fan and the list goes on hey... haha

I haven't run autos in ages so I'm just winging it with this girl, topped her 2 weeks back.

IMG_20200730_053216.jpg
IMG_20200728_195101.jpg

Here's my C99xBlueberry from 2018 going strong in clone form she's been on 12/12 for 5 days now..

IMG_20200726_150107.jpg

Hope ya have a blessed day.....

Been warmer last cpl weeks, been nursing all my plants back to health as winter temps went below - 2 for almost 8 weeks and most houses in SA don't have central heating so when the cold bites she bites... I even had dbl bed electric blanket in my Veg tent over the worst of winter and it helped but also cooked the pots abit so I abandoned that idea..

This year is the coldest in 10 odd years according to the older folk, but generally not this cold as I've been growing outside the last couple winters but not this year..

Lost my gauvadilla vine ( cross between a guava and passion fruit/ looks like a yellow passion fruit but tastes like guava..) and my dad lost his guava tree which he had been tending for the last couple years now as a sapling sadly as they not easy fruit trees to get going.

Ok that must be nice then, it gets brutally cold here for 3 months of winter.
This brutal cold doesn't sound OK to me hey... I'm hear in SA where it's hot and get really hot but not that insane desert heat. Now this cold you speak of will kill me haha or I'll dress like 3 Eskimos put together.

So... All 3 seeds popped. One went a bit curly on the cotyledons but I presume cold or tad bit of overwatering. I did suspect a underwater cause the coco was drying faster then I expected. Will see how it goes... Still thinking of a journal and waiting for the time to start one.

Hope all is well in 420world. I mean to catch up on a few journals or at the very least find out what has happend haha.

Back
Top Bottom