DK'S New Grow 2020

You live in a "dry town"? I hate no lights. We lose it 3 or 4 times a year here.
Nah south africa just banned booze again.

So my us just mailed me back with a $271.99 quote to ship my prize

yeah....it sounds way worse when you put it THAT way.
Oh indeed. Think I need a gofundme page hahaha :laugh:.
I think I'll do it towards the end of the year. Rob did mention the prices are higher

15950921371694435272974294338044.jpg

Peace, love and happiness to all!

I dropped 2 KVS yesterday courtesy of @Smeegol I'm wrestling the idea of planting one dark devil. Those seeds must be the smallest I have ever seen ever!

20200719_134600.jpg

Interesting leaf I had trimmed

IMG_20200718_153310_717.jpg

So this is my very first ever clone that took. It is of my critical jack from dinafem. Cut two weeks into flower

20200718_153054.jpg

This is one month later! Explosive growth and each new shoot acts like a main top growing vigorously. I like this monster crop.

She unfortunately developed a case of PM shortly after her trips to sleeping inside. I decided it was time to do a defoliation anyways so...

15952343327167653990627592712008.jpg

15952343892253194843983271402056.jpg

That main stem grew beautifully! Now to train the rest of the pot. I have topped the left.

Sorry about the PM bro!! Us Canadians are having a hard time getting rid of our PM as well!! (PM= prime minister)
Ahh yes that sound slike a level 5 PM and a dilution of milk and water won't work I'm afraid. :laugh:

Good looking clone DK
Thank you my good sir! Hoping she buds beautiful again.

OK so I officially don't like the paper towel method as much as I thought I would...

Dried out twice over two nights. Seeds are cracked but just 1 has a tiny white tip sticking out. Both are in peat pucks now. DDA will be left in water and then straight to Peat Puck. Don't want to take any chances.

So seedsman are constantly advertising peyote wifi? Anyone have any knowledge and first hand experience. Seems interesting.

The next on my list wonderful strains is:

Alien OG : I have seen it grow and it yeilds small but some crazy buds. Would like it purely for the name.

Red poison : much like DDA I am just purely after it for its Colour.

Durban poison : I live in south africa and have never tried it once cause it's rather scarce for me. So screw it I will grow it!

And if possible...

Big Buddha Cheese: I once had this indoor grown bud years back. It had a very sour like smell. Insane dense looking much like a rock but not like moonrock though. I oath where I stand! After the second time the joint was passed I was man down.

GSC could be on the list too. But for now I have a huge list to work down and discover favourites.

I'm off to go buy bags for pots today.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Can you get Durban seeds from Lerugged?
I have never asked. I'm not one to impose. All in due time though. I have more than enough to plant now

hh yes that sound slike a level 5 PM and a dilution of milk and water won't work I'm afraid.
:rofl::laugh::rofl::rofl: Hahah too fucking funny!!

OK so I officially don't like the paper towel method as much as I thought I would...

Dried out twice over two nights. Seeds are cracked but just 1 has a tiny white tip sticking out. Both are in peat pucks now. DDA will be left in water and then straight to Peat Puck. Don't want to take any chances.

So seedsman are constantly advertising peyote wifi? Anyone have any knowledge and first hand experience. Seems interesting.

The next on my list wonderful strains is:

Alien OG : I have seen it grow and it yeilds small but some crazy buds. Would like it purely for the name.

Red poison : much like DDA I am just purely after it for its Colour.

Durban poison : I live in south africa and have never tried it once cause it's rather scarce for me. So screw it I will grow it!

And if possible...

Big Buddha Cheese: I once had this indoor grown bud years back. It had a very sour like smell. Insane dense looking much like a rock but not like moonrock though. I oath where I stand! After the second time the joint was passed I was man down.

GSC could be on the list too. But for now I have a huge list to work down and discover favourites.

I'm off to go buy bags for pots today.

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Throw the paper towel in a sandwich baggy bro!! It works as a humidity dome and keeps the paper towel wet!! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom