DK'S New Grow 2020

:rofl::laugh::rofl::rofl: Hahah too fucking funny!!

Throw the paper towel in a sandwich baggy bro!! It works as a humidity dome and keeps the paper towel wet!! :thumb:
So I planted some seeds right. I planted the DDA. After this morning I noticed the coco was ice cold so I decided to take the seed out and place it in a Puck instead....

I can't find the damn seed!!! Like literally I spent an hour searching today. So I loosened the top soil and hoping to see a sprout pop up somewhere... My goodness already off to a bad start. I plan on having another journal soon just waiting for a headstart.

Hope you find the seed Man!! Sometimes it blends in and gets stuck in a clump!
I've looked hey. Seeds so damn small and is the exact same Colour as wet coco.. I'm just hoping it pops up

I agree! I love that entry for NOTM

Considering the amount of shit I ran into from DWC to the cold creeping on me. The OG Kush didn't come out to well but the smell and taste for me was something really amazing and I definitely want to grow her again!

Whose your OGK by boetie...?

Nah south africa just banned booze again.

So my us just mailed me back with a $271.99 quote to ship my prize

Can't you find out who your lights China counterpart is they might ship for free, I believe that might be what @Rhys777 did boetie with his prizes, congrats hey..... :green_heart:

Whose your OGK by boetie...?

Can't you find out who your lights China counterpart is they might ship for free, I believe that might be what @Rhys777 did boetie with his prizes, congrats hey..... :green_heart:
How does that work

The OGK was Devine. I loved the smell and taste. It's easily identifiable from a distance. Also a smooth smoke.

How does that work

The OGK was Devine. I loved the smell and taste. It's easily identifiable from a distance. Also a smooth smoke.

I'm not sure how Rhys did it boetie, I'm sure he had to pay a bit but I don't think it was so much.
Eg. Your lights from USA distributor but they expensive to ship, find out if they have a Chinese counterpart for the light who might ship free or for less I think is how Rhys explained it.....

I'm not sure how Rhys did it boetie, I'm sure he had to pay a bit but I don't think it was so much.
Eg. Your lights from USA distributor but they expensive to ship, find out if they have a Chinese counterpart for the light who might ship free or for less I think is how Rhys explained it.....
He told me he used my us so I registered with them and got quoted for the $272. Pity I can't have a gofundme page hahaha.

Damn bro! Hope you get some better luck!! How’s work going?
We closed the shop cause we had a staff member test positive today. Further its OK I guess. Retail is wierd now

Damn man!! So back to quarantine? Hope it was caught before anyone else got sick!! How’s it in SA for cases right now? Is there a spike?
Yeah think we top 5 now or something like that. Today it was like a shock of how real it is.
When I get pics up and running ill show you my two KVS male and female...
Please do!

He told me he used my us so I registered with them and got quoted for the $272. Pity I can't have a gofundme page hahaha.

@Smeegol the lights I got shipped from China were actually from Chinese manufacturers. The Kindled light that I won is with shottafire in the states as also too expensive to ship back here at the moment with the virus going around.

20200729_083310.jpg

Hey guys. Quick question. Is she flowering? I have her under either 24 hours light or some days just 14 hours. She looks to be flowering to me.... Which would be ever so strange.

Happy to report that I found my dark devil seed in the coco. Sprouted and ready for action! She was on the edge of the pot and now back in the middle with a nice watering. (spray bottle)

Time to make a journal

awesome man.... shes starting flowering.... some strains are more sensitive to light hours and will flower quicker than others in some cases also.... you need to have them on 18hrs for veg and 12 for flower and any fluctuation in light hours will confuse the plant and do terrible things for its growth.... my tip would be to get a timer.. good luck man

awesome man.... shes starting flowering.... some strains are more sensitive to light hours and will flower quicker than others in some cases also.... you need to have them on 18hrs for veg and 12 for flower and any fluctuation in light hours will confuse the plant and do terrible things for its growth.... my tip would be to get a timer.. good luck man
I appreciate your input and thank you for your time. A slight back story might help. This would be a clone from an already harvested plant. She has sunlight and occasionally I put her inside the house or the tent. (the tent is housing autos).
I am intrigued that you say she is so sensitive and will be monitoring such. Thank you for diagnosing her to be in flower I was just unsure this time round.
Maybe I should let her flower then.

Looks like she’s starting, will know in a couple of days.
It's crazy to me cause she has had plenty of light but maybe she just need a bit more I guess...

Back
Top Bottom