Katos New Green House Grow

So hopefully that "airy" plant will fill out. How's the plants performence outside of the airiness? Is it performing well outside of that?

Well Butcher they are only in week four but most of my other plants did'nt grow as much as they did during the first few weeks of flower. They are three times the size they were four weeks ago. 5 ft wide and about 4 ft tall.

I picked the moldy parts off this morning and as of this evening it hasn't spread. It's a bummer because the cola is about a foot long but really fat. were supposed to be warmer and a little dryer for the next week or so. We had a really wet april for the most part.

here are my weekly updated picks. The main cola on the rock Bud #1 is aproaching 30" and is 5 feet tall. If all goes good from here this will be my best grow yet. Every bud on every plant except for the two Mendows are huge! Maybey the Mendos flipped a week later or so later than the others?

Cheers and thanks for the replies!

White_Rino_1_Week_6.jpg

White_Rino_1_Week_6_B.jpg

Week_4_6.jpg

Rock_Bud_2_Week_6.jpg

Rock_Bud_1_Week_6_C.jpg

Rock_Bud_1_Week_6.jpg

Mendo_Week_4.jpg

Mendo_2_Week_4.jpg

Mendo_1_Week_6.jpg

Love_Cheese_4_Week_4_B.jpg

Love_Cheese_4_Week_4.jpg

Love_Cheese_2_Week_4_.jpg

Love_Cheese_1_Week_6_B.jpg

Love_Cheese_1_Week_6.jpg

That some great work you have there. Week 4 your cool then. hey still got weeks before they are even going to put on some heavy weight. No worries at the moment. Just continue the great work your doing. You hould be all good. Have you considered a sulfer burner? It will help with your fight against the mold.

In all you have one hell of a greenhouse. I'm one jelous grower right now. Those babies look perfect. :ganjamon:

Week 4 your cool then. hey still got weeks before they are even going to put on some heavy weight. No worries at the moment.
Those babies look perfect. :ganjamon:

By the way they are stretching do they look a little light starved to you? They will be hugh if they pul through. They will both have 4 or 5 2 ft colas on them easy. I have two Mendos that were cropped and pinched and one I did nothing to. The two cropped ones lokk like they will produce 30% to 50% more. I have to wait and compair colas after they all finish. Looks like I should get 12 to 14 2ft + colas. The big colas look like the will produce well over 2 oz each. The first pictue on my week six post is pretty close to actual size of one of tops on the White Rinos, it's about 1ft long. It's also the sameplant as the closest plant in the third pic. they look like a great producing strain. The Love Cheese is a very stout Indica dom plant and is 3ft by 3ft.

We are going to stick with the same clones for the next go for summer. We also have a Himalayan Gold from seed. the plants we have in vege are close to 5ft already and very healthy. We are going to have room issues for the next grow. We may fit them all in.

Thanks again for the replies, any more advice would be greatly appreciated

well if they are light starved there not much you can really do. Without adding lights, your best bet is to stick it through as you have. You are doing a great job thus far. Stick to your game plan, and all should work out to your advantage. As for the aheight problems. Have you thought about prunning back some of the foliage. Kepp in mind within a few weeks all that garowth will come back with twice as much growth. Just a thought. Or maybe tie some branches back. Dunno on that one, its more of a personal preference. :goodluck: I'm alway more then happy to help. Your greenhouse in amazing. I was actually talking to another member about it and doing outdoor. AAthey mentioned how we dont have a (((HUGE))) Outdoor section so they travel to another site. However they did mention when they do come around they stop by and just watch from afar. o props to ya'll. :ganjamon:

This is just stellar!

I am always blown away. I think your standards are incredible. I'm not seeing ANY signs of stretch at all and the plants look incredibly healthy.

As far as the mold - two things I'm sure you know about, but I don't see them in the pics, so I'll throw 'em out there.

A sulphur pot. Look up DIY ones or buy one I would say. You can't use it within 3 weeks of harvest, but before that its a good preventative. And one or two blasts should do it.

Fans. One or two wall mounted 18" fans to move the leaves. I set mine for 15 on 15 off 24/7.

I hope those are not silly suggestions. Your plants look soooooo damn good I really feel crazy trying to help.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:
:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

Thanks for tha replies, A friend told me to make sure the mold is abaited before adding fans. I will check them this afternoon and if all clear the fan will run at night. We have a bit of due in the mornings so hopefully this will clear everything up. The hairs havent really started to turn brown yet even on the big colas so we may have three more weeks on those plants. I may let them all go for ten weeks.

When should I stop feeding them? Should I cut back to just carbs untill the last week?

Thats a great point provided by your friend. No if the hairs havent even changed yet their still going strong. As long as you keep up on days flowering, you should have a good idea of when they should be finishing off. Outdoor I suggest no less then 2 weeks of flushing. So calculate the amount of days flowering. If you've never grownt the strain outdoor, do research and try to find out an average outdoor flowering time. That way it will give you a basic guideline on when to start flushing.

I suggest no less then 2 weeks of flushing. So calculate the amount of days flowering. If you've never grownt the strain outdoor, do research and try to find out an average outdoor flowering time. That way it will give you a basic guideline on when to start flushing.

I was told if you stick to the organic nutes at half strength you can go up to the last week and use a product like Final Flush or Flora clean three days in a row and let them dry out for four days. Does this seem the way to go?

I looked up durations online and the Soma rock Bud still has 4 weeks to go (9 to 10 total). I'm going to have to support those huge colas some how. The Love Cheese has 4 to 5 weeks left (9 to 10 total). , the Mendo has 4 weeks (8 to 9 total). and the White Rino has 2 weeks (8 total). Were already out of room for our plants in veg. I guess it's a good problem to have.

I agree with your friend and Butcher. Shoulda mentioned that. I was looking again at the plants I think you're concerned about stretching. I really think thats just a very Sativa pheno. Unless that or those particular plants are getting shaded by something like a chimney for a few hours a day, I think the inter-nodal is what some do.

I was showing your journal to someone today, and we were both impressed again!

:peacetwo:

I was looking again at the plants I think you're concerned about stretching. I really think thats just a very Sativa pheno. Unless that or those particular plants are getting shaded by something like a chimney for a few hours a day, I think the inter-nodal is what some do.

:peacetwo:

If you look at the sixth pic from the bottom om my last pic post that is the other mendos sister and shes about 2 1/2 weeks further into flower. The ones I thought were stretching are the pics below. They grew more than any of the other plants and if they fill out will have enormous colas. In the first pic all of those potential colas are comming from 1 plant, the branch to the right is on branch over 3ft tall. If it fills in the cola will be over 1ft wide. I need to get them at the right angle in a pic to so you could see how impressive they have the potential in growing in to.

My green house is starting to smell. Any way to mask the smell outdoors?

Mendo_Purps_Week_3.jpg

Mendo_Purps_2_Week_3_b.jpg

My green house is starting to smell. Any way to mask the smell outdoors

Dude I'm loving the HUGE colas thats amazing :goodjob:

I really don't know for outdoors but maybe put some other legal smelly plants around the greenhouse? I know lilacs have a strong smell but they are only in bloom for like a few weeks so I dunno.

I would so love to be able to grow outside, that sun has some nice juice to it!!! :Rasta:

But those plants aren't just that big and beautiful from the sun...they have a great gardener watching them. :thumb:

:peace: brother. +rep

More awesomeness!

I think they will fill in. I think you've got such healthy perfect plants, I don't think most of us have seen too many plants that are as nice as yours. And I mean this in a nice way - including you. I think your plants are stellar, and just monsters, and you're seeing the best of Cannabis.

As far as smell, outdoor smelly legal plants is one possibility. I guess possibly a carbon filter in the greenhouse? Not particularly cheap, but I'd think it would work fine. Just filter with fan on top. No ducting needed unless you want to improve ventilation.

:goodjob::peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom