Carestaker's Chemdawg Crosses In Soil & Coco - 2016

I haven't wet trimmed anything since your explanation on its connection to hay/excessive vegetal smell. :laughtwo:

I'm kinda mad that I did it, but I wanted to get it out of the way, as work is real busy this week. With a couple of weeks in the jars, they should cure themselves out of that 'hay' smell. I put aside a branch or two of each and left them untrimmed, so I can use those as soon as they are dry (they smell amazing!) :)

:circle-of-love: High D! What are we smoking?

------------------------------------------------

ECSDH and SSD are drying in boxes, 75F and 60-70% RH pretty steady, almost perfect conditions.

Tahoe and ChemDcookies are being hung whole, I just took the fans, and they will be trimmed when dry. I took 3-400 pics of them before the chop. I'm done with the harvesting, and I'll post their harvest day photos tomorrow.

They came out OK. ;)

I'll be updating with the final harvest pics shortly. I may take some time.

First, for reference, some trich shots at harvest.

I'll double check the dates but they should be close.

SSD Flowered ~63 days

ssd6.jpg

ssd41.jpg

ssd5.jpg

ssd31.jpg

ChemDxCookies flowered 69 days

chemd5.jpg

chem31.jpg

chem41.jpg

Dcookies.jpg

Chemookies.jpg

Buddha Tahoe OG (Louis VII) flowered 69 days
Tahoe3.jpg

ECSDH Flowered 66 days
ec21.jpg

Don't know which one I should start with...there's like 350 pix to sort through... be back soon... I'll need this...:volcano-smiley:

Looking Phenomenal CareStaker! Picture perfect buds with about as much frost across the board as I've ever seen. Those chem genes just shine through. I REALLY liked the ECSDH bud shots. Don't know why but they just caught my eye and wouldn't let go lol! They are all crusty and sparkly. How much meds do you go through in a week? Are you going to do final numbers? I'd be astonished if it wasn't amazing.
bravo.gif
420-cheerleader.gif
goodjob.gif

Hey down there Doc lol. Thanks my friend. I'm dumping photos right now. I call the ECSDH 'the sacred flowers' and there's only a hint of wryness in my voice when I say it. ;) They are very quite nice, more on that soon. I'll do some numbers when I'm done. Should be a pound or more I'm hoping. Dense flowers, heavy colas. So happy. :Namaste:

Looking Phenomenal CareStaker! Picture perfect buds with about as much frost across the board as I've ever seen. Those chem genes just shine through. I REALLY liked the ECSDH bud shots. Don't know why but they just caught my eye and wouldn't let go lol! They are all crusty and sparkly. How much meds do you go through in a week? Are you going to do final numbers? I'd be astonished if it wasn't amazing.:bravo::cheer::goodjob:

UPDATE: ECSDH Flowered 68 days. Trics have just a few amber ~5-10%, she has some nanners starting near the tops, but she's done so who cares. :thumb: I'll dump the pics, and will follow up some words I'm sure. I'll get caught up my subs soon too. :Namaste:

These were taken on the day of harvest, 68 days from 4/19

10654.jpg
1_110.jpg
22396.jpg
23234.jpg
24198.jpg
9531.jpg
7875.jpg
61046.jpg
32176.jpg
131045.jpg
121077.jpg
111220.jpg
51207.jpg
41483.jpg
31924.jpg
30147.jpg
20224.jpg

More to follow after dinner. :)

:rofl: I'm jealous Doc.

Beautiful photos CS. Not much more I can say, that hasn't already been said. The man knows what he is doing.

Freakin Yummy!

They really are too. I was slightly under their needs, just where I like to be. Tastes and terps are spot on. :thumb:

WOW, I'm double posting and triple stoned. :Namaste: So Sorry CareStaker. Never underestimate the power of Trainwreck :rofl:

Welcome friend, you fit in here :rofl:

:rofl: I'm jealous Doc.

Beautiful photos CS. Not much more I can say, that hasn't already been said. The man knows what he is doing.

Thanks Blaze. I was worried there for a minute with the new mix ;) but it turned out pretty damned well. I'm super stoked!!! :Namaste:
Aaaaw Yeah! Keep it coming brotha! What a show!:volcano-smiley:

I got you brother, check out the Flower of Tower, I'm loading her up now. :volcano-smiley:
Ohhh i want your door knobs... I have been trying to find them everywhere...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

Those are mortise lock replacements, and the knobs come with it. 15 bucks at Homies! :) :circle-of-love:

Thanks for the ECSDH tour. Enjoyed it all the way. Man, that looks so tasty. :circle-of-love::thanks::Namaste:

Thanks BL. Thanks for your tip on timing too, if you hadn't given it, I likely would have pulled her a bit later. I think all of my pulls are close to peak ripeness, so I'm very happy overall. She's definitely the Haze pheno. I had a 5' tall clone pheno, and have saved some buds to compare to this pheno that I'm calling the Haze pheno, or ECSDH#2. I can't wait to try her out for real. :high-five:

Buddha Tahoe OG (Louis VIII) from Cali Connect - flowered 69 days

She's a power tower of flower. She put out some great big bombs all around. Barely any leaf, almost all flower, and it's completely covered in resin. The buds appear white in person. Insane resin and production. High is shaping up to be something unique too. I'll speak more about it I'm sure, but she's got my interest.

Photos from the day of harvest. She's the only one that didn't purple up, but she did get tinge of it on her buds.

She turned out really well, I can't find much fault...perfect fade on her.

1_04.jpg
1_02.jpg
1_01.jpg
1_0013.jpg
1_03.jpg
1_81.jpg
1_112.jpg
18266.jpg
141028.jpg
131046.jpg
151010.jpg
17279.jpg
16738.jpg
19246.jpg
8737.jpg
41484.jpg
22397.jpg
33182.jpg
31925.jpg

ChemD x Cookies is up next.

SSD was jarred and put out 135grams. She won't be the high yielding plant though, she might be the lightest when all is weighted and counted. :cheer:

Peace and love y'all!

She sure is! I agree totally with brightlight!

That Tahoe is supposed to be Devastating. Hopefully the Buddha will take some of the narco down a notch. I love heavy indicas but only at bedtime lol! I'm still thinking about that ECSDH. This is a beauty but for some reason I want to marry ECSDH :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom