Carestaker's Chemdawg Crosses In Soil & Coco - 2016

Yet another beauty! Right away I could see same growing habit as recent straight Tahoe & Louis.....straight up tall & upright. Bud close ups really showing the sparkle & trich density. Looks so "clean" too. Easy to say....this is what connoisseur herb looks like.
:goodjob: :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Thank you BL, and you'd know fine herbs. :Namaste: I plan on testing her smoke extensively, and reporting back my impressions haha. :) Ridiculous resin, as frosty as anything I've seen. Easy grow too, not too finicky. I know what you mean, she's super clean. I hope the smoke is bomb, as she's got a bunch of weed on her. :)

I almost got her and SSD confused in late Veg, because there were growing in parallel, and look real similar. It was the lowest set of branches that tipped me off. They went UP right trough the canopy, and I think we mentioned it to each other, many pages back. I love the structure, great for yield and low mold risk.

Happy you're here to see them my friend. :Namaste:

She sure is! I agree totally with brightlight!

That Tahoe is supposed to be Devastating. Hopefully the Buddha will take some of the narco down a notch. I love heavy indicas but only at bedtime lol! I'm still thinking about that ECSDH. This is a beauty but for some reason I want to marry ECSDH :rofl:

You can have your favorites my friend haha :dreamy: She's a siren for sure. :love:

Just landing home, and will see if I can get those pics up... ChemD Cookies.

Well F me sideways! We have a new champion! Look at how she has stacked those buds. Amazing. Can't wait to try my hand at this strain. I would love to here the final dry weight on the Buddha.

Well F me sideways! We have a new champion! Look at how she has stacked those buds. Amazing. Can't wait to try my hand at this strain. I would love to here the final dry weight on the Buddha.

Me too. She's hanging in the dark tent, and she'll take some time to dry, but I'll be posting it up along with some grow/smoke impressions. She's a real nice growing plant. We got one more! ;)

All you need is :circle-of-love:

OK, so the last one to get the chop, and to round out a nice quartet of fine ladies....

ChemD x Cookies Flowered 69 days.

She's a little battered by me moving her about. She is smelling very spicy, powdery incense kind of thing going on, very exotic smells. Easy to grow, medium feeder, no fade as expected, but some stunning small grape sized caylx and she turned a pale purple. Buds are greasy, heavy and perfumed with such a sweet and spicy aroma, you have to investigate where it's all coming from. Not sure if she's the belle of the ball, competition is tough, but she sure is nice too.\\\

1_0014.jpg
16740.jpg
1_113.jpg
1_121.jpg
51208.jpg
16740.jpg
2_36.jpg
2_26.jpg
41486.jpg
111221.jpg
20225.jpg
211017.jpg
30149.jpg
44154.jpg
61047.jpg
68102.jpg
9532.jpg
69102.jpg
7026.jpg
6033.jpg

Thank you to all that joining me in watching them take shape and grow.

We've got final numbers, a nug-parade, and some smoke/grow reports to get to, so it's not over yet. :cheer:

Your plants are always showgirls!

Flawless Staker :high-five:

Thanks B. They are some fine ladies, and they are going to be so appreciated :Namaste:

The SSD might make an interesting outdoor girl, she's a beast. I think you'd like the high. Slightly better than BD imo, it has the similar brightness and energy, but more flavor and zip. :volcano-smiley: I'll have to pop over to check on your yard. :Namaste:

Every single girl is beautiful. This chemd x cookies is right up there. Love the color and swollen tails. :circle-of-love:

I love ALL the ladies... but yeah, they are some hotties to be sure. I can't even pick a favorite. The smoke will choose for me. :) More sampling and testing! :volcano-smiley:

Looking buddingly brilliant my fine fellow! I'm about to drop my first chemdawg beans :)

:thanks: Light. I'm sure they will do well in your care, I hope you love them!

Jaw dropping that BTOG.:bravo:

Bet you can trim that thing in less than 5 minutes.

Missed this during my update - she's a BEAST.

I have clones of her, and they have the same habit. If the smoke is bomb, I've got another keeper. Too early to say if the smoke matches the look -- but let's hope so! :) Should be able to try some naturally dried buds soon. I'm really can't wait, and haven't some would say - testing testing testing haha!

Elegant looking flowers! The delicate balanced colors make them look hand painted. Their beauty & femininity are "hiding" the surely wicked potency. What a plant!
:goodjob: :love: :Namaste:

Love your perspective BL. If you could them all in person, you would be drawn to her. She's greasier than anything I've grown. Her smell is also something special. If the colorful foliage, and silver-purple globes of resin don't compel you closer, the exotic spicy perfume of her surely would. The test buds were the most potent of the bunch. Yield potential will be a little lower than some others, but you know you can't have everything. :) She should be almost ready to weigh. I can't wait for them to dry already!! :)

Most excellent my good sir. Always a pleasure to have a peak at your lovely flowers.
have an awesome fourth.
Hugs from the kiefers.

Thanks Dusty! Best to you and yours - hope you guys have a blast! :party:

Yo Care,
Ya killed it bro. These ladies were flawless w/o makeup or foundation!:bravo:

What Blaze said... really.:nomo:
:rofl: I'm jealous Doc.

Beautiful photos CS. Not much more I can say, that hasn't already been said. The man knows what he is doing.

Absolutely beautiful Care... Hope you have a great 4th...:circle-of-love:

Thanks D! You too, you have much to be celebrate, happy 4th! :circle-of-love:

Yo Care,
Ya killed it bro. These ladies were flawless w/o makeup or foundation!:bravo:

What Blaze said... really.:nomo:

Thanks Stage, they are pretty ridiculous actually. The nugs are more like confectioneries, than dried flowers. Maybe I'll toss one in this month ;) Good genetics though, I'm happy with them so far, not a clunker in the bunch.

It's nice when you go 10 for 10, and every plant is a winner in it's own right. Nice choice in strains and breeders.

It's nice when you go 10 for 10, and every plant is a winner in it's own right. Nice choice in strains and breeders.

So grateful that they came out nicely, they will be our meds for the next months - and we've become a bit picky. ;) They all have something different. That was part of the ethos behind the grow, to distinguish the commonalities, variations, and differences. I've learned a bit, and got some killer smoke.

I'm trimming the last two girls today. Sampling everything as go, holy hell I could just smoke the trim lol:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom