Carestaker's Chemdawg Crosses In Soil & Coco - 2016

Dry trimming is going well :volcano-smiley: I got some good vibes from the ladies, giving it all back to me. :Namaste:

There are three Tahoe tops in there, and that fills it. White like fire. :love:

IMAG7585.jpg

Some smaller BTOG nugs in the jar. Frosted, and pure Piney - Chem funk.

S
IMAG7584.jpg

Trimming BTOG....

IMAG7581.jpg

IMA.jpg

ChemD Cookies drying she's next for a trim.

IMAG7576.jpg

SSD nugs getting trimmed...smoke isn't super potent yet, but it's getting there, and it's oh so fun. Bright, driving sativa head for the first half hour, then a happy stone. :)

cro_2.jpg

We goana stay stoned all weekend. :)

Usa, Usa, Usa ahahah lol. Happy Fourth ya'll.

Wish I had some help with all this trimming ... it stinks so much like weed in here :volcano-smiley:

Outstanding I applaud you for an outstanding grow I must say you have skills that I can only hope to achieve some day
Keep them Green Buddy

Thanks BB, for your kind words and applause :thanks: Plants did most of the work really, although I did fuss over them excessively. If I had to do it all on a budget and with just T5's, it would look different I'm sure :surf: Shiny side up my friend. Happy Fourth brother. :high-five:

Go USA. ;) hey bro them nugs are fire. Go staker grow.
Happy daze indeed.

I couldn't be more stoked. They are already starting to punch hard. Hazy daze ahead :)

Stellar beauties CareStaker! That pic with the 3 tips in the jars made me drool a little bit lol. Happy 4th stay safe and stoned. :volcano-smiley:

I will do my best. Burning ChemD, and the nugs are glorious. :volcano-smiley:

OK, so we got the final tally. I hit my target, and the quality is outstanding. :) I was hoping it would be a bit more, just cause .. you know, more weed yay right?! ;) Well I did sample a bunch, so I'm really just being greedy. :blunt:

SSD 135
ECSDH 161
BTOG 161
ChemD Cookies 124
-------------------------
Total 581

I don't know what my average wattage was. The HPS was in and out during the first two weeks, and I had the other LED in there. It was ranged 400-600w, but was mostly at 600 - so let's call it 550w average. The Advanced was kept 100% blue channel and 20% red, which was reversed in flower, so maybe 60% total power which is ~200w. So at around 750w-800w we get .72 to .77 g.p.w. which falls in line with what I'm used to. Quality is exceptional. I'm so stoked. :yahoo:

Thanks to everyone that hung on for this long, long ass ride.:thanks:
We started with some seedlings in the dead of Jan, and we ended up with some beautiful ladies. Thanks for your positive energy, praise and encouragement. Much love to you all. :circle-of-love:

Beautiful beautiful beautiful.

Thanks man, I'm so happy to have them all in the jars. Must be getting old, everything's a freakin chore lol. Gotta go move my weed jars, whew, lol. ;)

Happy Fourth y'all. :cheer::volcano-smiley: I'll keep this open for a bit...will do some reports in a week or two, when I'm caught up on all my subs, and that work thing. :)

That is a great yield.

I'm running 1020w now, but also not for the entire grow. One other thing bothers me... I doubt I will get the 0.75g/w I got in the last grow. I will be happy with 600g. I also flipped the plants a few days early in my opinion. So that will count against them. Then again, I might be surprised like I was last round.

Another legendary grow brother. Can't wait to see your next project.

That is a great yield.

I'm running 1020w now, but also not for the entire grow. One other thing bothers me... I doubt I will get the 0.75g/w I got in the last grow. I will be happy with 600g. I also flipped the plants a few days early in my opinion. So that will count against them. Then again, I might be surprised like I was last round.

Another legendary grow brother. Can't wait to see your next project.

Thanks Blaze, it's been really awesome sharing it with you and everyone. I hope you smash it again bro, I can't wait to see them swell. :high-five: With the HPS/LED combo, I find that the extra LED wattage really ups the quality, rather than adds tons of weight. It does add some, just not as much as I thought it might. I think that much of the benefit of adding LED, is having more spectra represented above the minimum threshold required for certain light mediated plant functions, which helps the plant develop in a more healthy/vigorous way. :volcano-smiley: Oh, and the resin :)

I couldn't agree more with your theory on HPS + LED. I noticed the same thing on my previous grow, albeit with only a small UFO LED light.

I think I've been secretly emulating you for a while now without knowing it. LOL! Let's see if I can get some beautiful CS style buds going in the next few weeks.

I couldn't agree more with your theory on HPS + LED. I noticed the same thing on my previous grow, albeit with only a small UFO LED light.

I think I've been secretly emulating you for a while now without knowing it. LOL! Let's see if I can get some beautiful CS style buds going in the next few weeks.
\

Take from whoever grows the way you like - as we all did. You have the touch and the eye, so so we'll be seeing some big beautiful buds soon enough. :thumb:

In my experience, adding more light doesn't get you much higher yield, definitely not in proportion.

I read somewhere that the sweet spot for gram/watt is in the 15 ParWatt/sqft range, roughly 600hps watts in a 4x4.

Investment should be made in the environment first. If the environment is ideal and you add CO2, then the plants are capable of processing more light.

They all look great, Carestaker! :thumb:

Thanks for that Graytail.

Common sense told me that you will get diminishing return on investment with more light. Kind of like trying to get more power out of a combustion engine. I just didn't know why, or how to word it. I'm pretty stoned now. Hoping I don't read this reply tomorrow and facepalm.

CS,
Awesome totals. Congratulations on another epic journal.
Quality exceptional. Perfect 3 point landing on this 747.
Can you explain below? Thx Again...

OK, so we got the final tally. I hit my target, and the quality is outstanding. :) I was hoping it would be a bit more, just cause .. you know, more weed yay right?! ;) Well I did sample a bunch, so I'm really just being greedy. :blunt:

SSD 135
ECSDH 161
BTOG 161
ChemD Cookies 124
-------------------------
Total 581

I don't know what my average wattage was. The HPS was in and out during the first two weeks, and I had the other LED in there. It was ranged 400-600w, but was mostly at 600 - so let's call it 550w average. The Advanced was kept 100% blue channel and 20% red, which was reversed in flower, so maybe 60% total power which is ~200w. So at around 750w-800w we get .72 to .77 g.p.w. which falls in line with what I'm used to. Quality is exceptional. I'm so stoked. :yahoo:

Thanks to everyone that hung on for this long, long ass ride.:thanks:
We started with some seedlings in the dead of Jan, and we ended up with some beautiful ladies. Thanks for your positive energy, praise and encouragement. Much love to you all. :circle-of-love:

Thanks man, I'm so happy to have them all in the jars. Must be getting old, everything's a freakin chore lol. Gotta go move my weed jars, whew, lol. ;)

Happy Fourth y'all. :cheer::volcano-smiley: I'll keep this open for a bit...will do some reports in a week or two, when I'm caught up on all my subs, and that work thing. :)

Thanks for that Graytail.

Common sense told me that you will get diminishing return on investment with more light. Kind of like trying to get more power out of a combustion engine. I just didn't know why, or how to word it. I'm pretty stoned now. Hoping I don't read this reply tomorrow and facepalm.
Sounds like you got some good stuff there man. :yummy: and I can identify with your situation :volcano-smiley::rofl:

CS
Awesome totals. Congratulations on another epic journal.
Quality exceptional. Perfect 3 point landing on this 747.
Can you explain below? Thx Again...

Thanks Stage. I could have pushed them for some better numbers, but I more wanted to capture as much as I could of what was there, and to see what I thought of them...breeders, strains, purported genetics :love: I'm really liking things so far, but you know how it goes...always another girl around the corner.

I think I know the part you are speaking to. It's confusing only because my LED has two channels, one for red, one for blue, and they are adjustable from off, and then like 20-100%. I turn the white/blue on 100% for Veg, and keep the reds as low as it will go. I do the reverse in flower, with the reds all the way up, and the blues low. Last few days, they got only 400w on the HPS, no blues/whites, and the reds at like 50%. :thumb: Just trying to help signal them.

Congrats on another stellar grow CS! Changed your medium a bit and still knocked it out of the park. You are definitely one with the plant.
Sensei :Namaste:

:Namaste: Hai Doppleganja :) Thanks brother. I'm stoked that they came out well, as I was a little worried that the new mix would throw it all off. I did alter my feeding frequency and concentration, after seeing how they reacted, so so I'm sure when dialed in, these could push better numbers if needed. I'm hella happy tho. :yahoo: Thanks for your kind words, and your consistent positive support, Much love brother. :high-five:

LOL! I once got a call from a very important person (work related) while stoned out of my mind. This was still in my rookie days. Whenever he asked me something and I didn't have a clue what he was talking about... I would just go quiet. This happened often in the conversation. :rofl: Eventually I hung up. Called him back about 30min later, when I had composed myself a little. Just apologised for the bad connection and continued like nothing happened.

Back
Top Bottom