Catman's I Hate Winter LED Auto Grow

Tie a string or bend a wire around the pot tight enough so it won't slip off the pot, but loose enough to tie strings to it. Then tie your buds to the string instead of the pot. If that made sense:bong:

I had a similar idea but using a Velcro strip wrapped around the lip with another running across the surface and fastened to that one from each side. That would stabilize the encircling one. Then you can easily tie branches down with more Velcro. I buy it in rolls and use hem everywhere.

A heated nail would pierce the plastic if you're brave and careful. That would give you tie off holes for twine or twist ties.

I aint no da vinci mate....:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Indoors stuff mainly, thats what im going back too... I have done outside stuff before tho...

All new empty houses... I love doing voids.... Stereo on, no bugger under ya feet.... Stuff everywhere gets on my nerves...slows ya down.....

:high-five:

yes fabric pots and airpots do dry out faster which is good and bad
good because they dry out faster the roots will stretch out seeking water
bad if you need time away you wont be there to water them
regular pots take longer to dry out cause moisture can only escape out of the top and the tiny holes on the bottom
as fabric and airpots can also let out moisture from the sides also

Airpots - I couldn't think of it thanks Chronic - That's what I'm leaning towards I think. With LED's the soil takes long to dry out so I could benefit from that. They seem sturdy enough too. I'll keep reading up. Spending money is almost over for me! I'll have to keep entertained by jornals like yours - You have great plans brother!

:peace:

I had a similar idea but using a Velcro strip wrapped around the lip with another running across the surface and fastened to that one from each side. That would stabilize the encircling one. Then you can easily tie branches down with more Velcro. I buy it in rolls and use hem everywhere.

A heated nail would pierce the plastic if you're brave and careful. That would give you tie off holes for twine or twist ties.

Next grow I'm going to have to consider these great options Sweetsue! Velcro is always useful and fun :cheesygrinsmiley:

I aint no da vinci mate....:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Indoors stuff mainly, thats what im going back too... I have done outside stuff before tho...

All new empty houses... I love doing voids.... Stereo on, no bugger under ya feet.... Stuff everywhere gets on my nerves...slows ya down.....

:high-five: Agreed...nothing like painting a clean room! Hope all's well over on your end Budworshipper! :high-five:

I don't have any money right now to do anything but im hoping soon I can get back to my old work and then ill be able to pay off some bills and get to doing what I want to do:thumb:

I don't have any money right now to do anything but im hoping soon I can get back to my old work and then ill be able to pay off some bills and get to doing what I want to do:thumb:

Hope you get to start work soon Chronic - I'd like to see your projects take off :cheesygrinsmiley:

I finally told my boss that I would be leaving in May. I told her early so that they can find a replacement for me which is hard to do in a Small Town. So I have a couple months to figure out what I need to get before I stop getting paid [which is not a huge amount anyway]

One thing I want to get is a good frying pan. I thought about one more seed order but I'm not sure what to get. So far my favorite has been Grace from Grass O Matic a breeder in Spain who has optimized the Auto process. Grace cured really well and smells so good. :tommy:

I don't know about medicinal quality because I'm still a No0b but Grace makes the pain go away and I sleep better. Plus my mood is better. She was a freebie and they didn't say which of their 6 strains I got. I also have a freebie photoperiod left that is Blue Cheese that I was saving to try in the spring. (?) Maybe I'll like it better?

Favorite Strain advice is also welcome here! Before joining 420 to learn how to grow I hadn't smoked weed in well over 15 years - on a regular basis about 20 some years. :straightface:

So, I dunno. I just know if my mom can clone an African Violate I bet I could clone weed. I need a photoperiod mother and hopefully not need to buy seeds. :cheer:

Fed last night - low strength Tiger bloom and some molasses. I skipped the CalMag this time because they don't seem to be lacking ATM. Used R/O water and ph'd up to 6.5 with baking soda.

few of my favorites

medi bomb 1 from bomb seeds
sour diesel from reserve privada
holy grail kush but you eed to find the right phenol
and prozak from medical seeds prozak is a really hashy tasting bud

few of my favorites

medi bomb 1 from bomb seeds
sour diesel from reserve privada
holy grail kush but you eed to find the right phenol
and prozak from medical seeds prozak is a really hashy tasting bud

Wow thanks for the recommendations - I've heard a lot of people growing or talking about sour diesel...? I think I need two types: one that will kill pain and let me go about my busy day, and another that smacks me up with couch lock at bedtime

What I have from my last grow is OK, I guess I'd grow them both again - I need to see more of what's out there

I have a limited experience Catman but I harvested an adopted Medical No Name that to this day still haunts me. Two hits and the brain switched into creative and the body got up and went to do something about that creative drive. It did that every single time we smoked. Someday I hope to replicate that grow with my current soil and experience.

Subbed

this is a nice small setup you got yourself catman. :high-five:

Catman12

quote "Now there’s a horrible ballot initiative growing in this State that pisses me off. It’s bad because it proposes to sanction only up to 10 pre-contracted “Growers/Vendors” in the state. Everything else including home cultivation would be illegal. Also, it’s the vendors that are paying to push this to ballot on our off year this November. I hate this State so hard. We’ve always screwed up good things like this"

Anybody who also thing some rich businessmen had to get their ducks in a row, to make some coin of the decriminalization of cannabis? these ballots just confirmed this suspicion further IMHO this industry is gonna be what IT was in the 90's and start 00's greedy "bas-turds" LET MY PEOPLE GO GOD DAMN IT!!!!

:Namaste: to everyone on 420 you people are the salt of my earth thanks to all for the kindness you 420-OG's show all us newcomers on

I have a limited experience Catman but I harvested an adopted Medical No Name that to this day still haunts me. Two hits and the brain switched into creative and the body got up and went to do something about that creative drive. It did that every single time we smoked. Someday I hope to replicate that grow with my current soil and experience.

Hey Sweetsue I think I know what you're saying. These are my first few grows, but I remember having some nice matches for me in the past :cheesygrinsmiley: There are so many choices I'm just gonna have to just wing it and try what I hear good things about :smokin:

Subbed

this is a nice small setup you got yourself catman. :high-five:

Thanks for stopping in Klovneposen :peace:

I'll stop by your journal after I get back from out of town this weekend - hope you're having success with your LED :cheer:

I watered the Ladies tonight to get ready for my trip and got week 6 photos.

Pineapple express:

PE_WK_6_34_.jpg

PE_WK_6_60_.jpg

PE_WK_6_49_.jpg

PE_WK_6_36_.jpg

Cash Crop

CC_WK_6_35_.jpg

CC_WK_6_37_.jpg

CC_WK_6_36_.jpg

Stay safe and warm - Thanks for stopping by

:Namaste:

I've been giving your quest for stains a lot of thought. It's hard for me to chose. I've never really met a weed I didn't like.

I've smoked bad weed before, but after gaining a little experience and reading a shit ton, I can say without a doubt, that the shitty weed I smoked was absolutely because of the grower. Pulled too early, not flushed properly(bottled nutes) dried/cured poorly, etc.

That being said, I do have some favorites. But unluckily for all of us my very favorite are clone only. Which means much harder to come by.

Anyway, these are strains I will by if I know they are around, No matter how much weed I;ve grown, until I can get my hands on these genetics for myself.

Lambs Bread - Taste and Smell are out of this world. Hard to describe very distinct. I think my absolute favorite. But it's hard because I al so really love

Webster - Same thing as the lambs bread, a strain in a world of it's own.

Obama Kush - Classic Kush amped up. Super stinky, beautiful dense buds with a purple hue. Mmm

Critical Sensi Star - I just put one of these into flower. I am super into the way it vegged. Super easy to train, love the torture.

HarleSin - High CBD plant. they say 3/2 CBD/THC ratio. My favorite plant currently in flower, just beating the Tangamanga because her canopy is the most even I have accomplished yet.

The Hobbit, Kannabia Seeds - The best, and my favorite plant I have grown so far was an Autoflower. She went way longer than her specified date, and she doubled the breeders weight. Really awesome strain. I'll grow this one again.

Strawberry Cough - Crazy good.

AMS - There is a grower who used to be a lot more active on the forum, Cultivator. He's still around a little and his journals are an amazing wealth of information. He's also one of BAR's mentors. Really great guy. Anyway, he raves about this strain AMS, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. and so far I really love the way it grows. Easy to train, bushy super green beauty.

The Church - Basically everything I just said about AMS, but insert OMM for Cultivator.

CR+ - A seed bought on a whim and I love her.

There are a few suggestions of ya. The last 7 are available as seeds.

So many to chose from, I don't think you can really go wrong.

Hiya catman, sorry to hear the weather... Cold enuf to Fart an icecube !!!...

Girls are looking fab my friend... With all those pistil you gonna have a nice harvest... Especially the pineapple express...that girl can put you on ya arse big stylie !!...

Have a great weekend my friend

Girls are looking great, Catman! Looks like you're getting them through the winter quite nicely!!

:cheer: Hi and Thanks Ms Magic! :cheer:

Went to go see Mom - She turned 88 :party:

It stays an OK temp in the closet when the wind doesn't blow - say 50% of the time. I'm lucky that the closet is small enough to keep heat without wind blowing. Now today: no wind, but ice snow mix coming down :cheesygrinsmiley:

With the wind and "wind chill" it only stays about 68 during lights out - still keeping them 18/6 to give the Ladies a rest. Bud development seems to like it OK this way.

With autos you never know what they "care" about LOL :peace:

I've been giving your quest for stains a lot of thought. It's hard for me to chose. I've never really met a weed I didn't like.

:smokin: :hookah: :volcano-smiley: :bigtoke: :blunt:

I've smoked bad weed before, but after gaining a little experience and reading a shit ton, I can say without a doubt, that the shitty weed I smoked was absolutely because of the grower. Pulled too early, not flushed properly(bottled nutes) dried/cured poorly, etc.

That being said, I do have some favorites. But unluckily for all of us my very favorite are clone only. Which means much harder to come by.

Anyway, these are strains I will by if I know they are around, No matter how much weed I;ve grown, until I can get my hands on these genetics for myself.

Lambs Bread - Taste and Smell are out of this world. Hard to describe very distinct. I think my absolute favorite. But it's hard because I al so really love

Webster - Same thing as the lambs bread, a strain in a world of it's own.

Obama Kush - Classic Kush amped up. Super stinky, beautiful dense buds with a purple hue. Mmm

Critical Sensi Star - I just put one of these into flower. I am super into the way it vegged. Super easy to train, love the torture.

HarleSin - High CBD plant. they say 3/2 CBD/THC ratio. My favorite plant currently in flower, just beating the Tangamanga because her canopy is the most even I have accomplished yet.

The Hobbit, Kannabia Seeds - The best, and my favorite plant I have grown so far was an Autoflower. She went way longer than her specified date, and she doubled the breeders weight. Really awesome strain. I'll grow this one again.

Strawberry Cough - Crazy good.

AMS - There is a grower who used to be a lot more active on the forum, Cultivator. He's still around a little and his journals are an amazing wealth of information. He's also one of BAR's mentors. Really great guy. Anyway, he raves about this strain AMS, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. and so far I really love the way it grows. Easy to train, bushy super green beauty.

The Church - Basically everything I just said about AMS, but insert OMM for Cultivator.

CR+ - A seed bought on a whim and I love her.

There are a few suggestions of ya. The last 7 are available as seeds.

So many to chose from, I don't think you can really go wrong.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply SweetLeef :Namaste:

I never knew or remembered the name of anything I ever smoked before I started smoking Grace and Ada. I don't even really know what Grace is except she was a Grass o matic breeder freebie. They didn't say which of the 6 strains she was.

:volcano-smiley:

Anyway, So when I started all this I hadn't smoked anything for a long long time and I went to get some. The street weed I was gifted from the Big City was supposed to be "kush" according to my Old Friend but I know from my lengthy "research" on 420 I tell you it was cheap brick weed. But it sent this No0b to the moon LOL.

:blunt:

Was The Hobbit the one that turned into a D*mn tree? I've seen a lot more talk of that strawberry cough around here lately. IDK SweetLeef... the ones that catch my attention are the ones that could be hard to come by :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've got bagseed and one freebie photoperiod a blue cheese? And one more auto white widow. I sort-of have big plans for a move where I'd have more freedom, but I don't want to spend money on photo seeds if I can't do what I want. Auto's seem better for me as a renter? I can't say why that is.

Sort-of a squirrely situation waiting for some kind of formal legalization. As a home owner I'd more inclined to feel a F*ck off attitude. Well, I have one now, but I don't like rental situations.

Saw a lot happening over at your place! I have to head back there to see what's going on with your Ladies and Worms! :cheer:

dam those ladies are looking awesome catman...keep up the great work mate

:cheer: Thanks welshman - I'm not doing anything except being pissed about winter LOL - If things work out it's due to the breeder not my tender loving care LOL - Your Ladies look really happy :cheesygrinsmiley: Stay warm

How quick did them girls grow? Lookin sweet man

They're growing so fast it blows my mind.

Actually due to your post I looked on the calendar and They Just got to Week 7 not Week 6, which is good, because I couldn't see how they were gonna last until week 9 or 10. I have the date they popped through the soil marked, but I'm not keeping track otherwise I guess

:partyboy:

Thanks Am4zin

Great Update Catman Have a Great Weekend :thumb:

Thanks for stopping by Chronic you have a lot going on! :peace:

Took some really good cake from a local bakery up to see Mom she turned 88 :cheer: Otherwise more snow and ice LOL

Take it easy

:passitleft:

Hiya catman, sorry to hear the weather... Cold enuf to Fart an icecube !!!...

Girls are looking fab my friend... With all those pistil you gonna have a nice harvest... Especially the pineapple express...that girl can put you on ya arse big stylie !!...

Have a great weekend my friend

Hey Budworshipper - :theband: I F*cking Hate Winter LOL :theband:

Yeah that Penny the Pineapple Express looks wild hairy it's almost scarey [lol intentional rhyme] But I tell you it looks different than the other PEs I've looked at on the interwebz so IDK what's really going on.

The PE is gonna need watered soon - It's the feeding turn and I just don't like feeding. I don't want to screw them up with nuts so close to being done

I'm gonna add Molasses but maybe they're close enough [2 weeks left] to feed off their leaves? IDK.

We'll see what happens next!

Back
Top Bottom