Cav's 2 Testers & An Alien Og Indoor Soil Grow

Alien of is one of my favorite strained of all mine took anything I threw at her
Merry Christmas to you as well bro, Im in love with the way Alien Og is growing and her color is beautiful!! I cant wait to try her, how long did yours flower before harvest?

Merry Christmas to you as well bro, Im in love with the way Alien Og is growing and her color is beautiful!! I cant wait to try her, how long did yours flower before harvest?
7 weeks in dwc

Here is a quick update before I go to my buddies to turn 6oz of bud into bubble hash. Alien Og is on Day58 of 12/12 as of today. She has really slowed down on her drinking in the past week and is really showing her fall colors. Im only giving her ph6.5 h2o now, she got her last drink of brown sugar water last week. Im guessing she has another week or 2 before harvest. Trichs are about 50/50 cloudy and clear. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and has a hell of a New Year!!
Pics are from yesterday.
20181228_142853.jpg
20181228_143009.jpg

Oo ooo ooo sweet bud of mine.. (sung with "sweet child of mine" in mind)
In case our paths don't cross later :hug:
Happy New year Orlando :hug:
Hope all of you are well. No more croup or hospital runs.

Oo ooo ooo sweet bud of mine.. (sung with "sweet child of mine" in mind)
In case our paths don't cross later :hug:
Happy New year Orlando :hug:
Hope all of you are well. No more croup or hospital runs.
Happy New Year to you and your family as well. Everyone here is good and healthy which as you know is a welcomed change. How are you and the girls doing?

Happy New Year to you and your family as well. Everyone here is good and healthy which as you know is a welcomed change. How are you and the girls doing?
Going to a new place in a few days. Temp for 5 months.
A cabin in the countryside :green_heart:.
We are happy.

That is a really pretty plant there Orlando. I never feel bad about chopping them but I do take pictures of my favorites so I can remember them when I am toking away.

Angry Bird..... I am glad you are enjoying that and I would love the cabin setting. I don't care for the snow though. Of course that is mainly because of the crazies on the road I have to commute with.

Here is a quick update before I go to my buddies to turn 6oz of bud into bubble hash. Alien Og is on Day58 of 12/12 as of today. She has really slowed down on her drinking in the past week and is really showing her fall colors. Im only giving her ph6.5 h2o now, she got her last drink of brown sugar water last week. Im guessing she has another week or 2 before harvest. Trichs are about 50/50 cloudy and clear. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and has a hell of a New Year!!
Pics are from yesterday.
20181228_142853.jpg
20181228_143009.jpg
Beautiful colors on her.

6oz of bud for bubble hash. How many runs do you have to do? I have about 4 built up I need to run and have been wondering if I'm going to have to do multiple runs to process it all.

Back
Top Bottom