Celt’s 2020 Grows

Evening @PCaddict ,

I have a 12x14 room in the basement that I have used for my crop room, growing in tents and a 3x3 stand. This year I decided to clean it out and use it for drying before going back to growing. Learned my lesson trying to dry in the shed where I couldn’t control temps and humidity.

Well, temps dropped more over night than predicted. There was a frost advisory but temps were not supposed to go below freezing. Water in a bowl on the patio table froze over with the ice nearly 1/4” thick tells me they dropped much lower than expected.

95458A45-BEC9-46B9-82EE-3F2478B9E25F.jpeg

744237E2-1708-410E-AC33-9EE3A34A305B.jpeg

0DF8C8A9-BC87-4B99-B055-2C15C3AB5118.jpeg

I will continue harvesting the Twin in the 1st picture today. I was hoping weather would hold for another week or 2 as the big girl in the 2nd pic could use the time, she’s just starting into her harvest window. We’ll see what today and tomorrow bring, but as much as I hate the idea of hanging untrimmed plants, weather may have just forced my hand for the remaining girls.

Morning @Hplar ,

I am going to feed these girls once the sun gets up enough to warm them up and watch them for the next couple days as I harvest. Hoping I don’t have to pull them yet.

It takes me about 2 days per plant to harvest, doing it by myself, so another 8-10 days would be perfect for me :)

Then, I still have to go back after and pull all the small bud I didn’t harvest. Likely a couple 5 gallon buckets full that will make good hash :)

I do make bubble hash, but not in buckets and bags :rofl: I set up a mixer using an old Master Craft drill press, a 5 gallon water jug with the bottom cut out and a spout and hose on the neck. Throw bud, ice and water in, turn the drill press on and walk away for 15-20 mins and then drain through screens. 220 micron, 150 micron, 45 micron.

Makes excellent hash but will get changed up this winter. I am considering buying an electric, plastic tub cement mixer :rofl:

I do make bubble hash, but not in buckets and bags :rofl: I set up a mixer using an old Master Craft drill press, a 5 gallon water jug with the bottom cut out and a spout and hose on the neck. Throw bud, ice and water in, turn the drill press on and walk away for 15-20 mins and then drain through screens. 220 micron, 150 micron, 45 micron.

Makes excellent hash but will get changed up this winter. I am considering buying an electric, plastic tub cement mixer :rofl:
Any pics?

Drying room, also my grow room so no indoor grows until harvest is dried and bottled.

This shows me just how unprepared I am, Celt! Adding some mesh laundry bags to my list, post-haste! Super helpful for the "imagination challenged" :thanks:
Well, temps dropped more over night than predicted. There was a frost advisory but temps were not supposed to go below freezing. Water in a bowl on the patio table froze over with the ice nearly 1/4” thick tells me they dropped much lower than expected.

95458A45-BEC9-46B9-82EE-3F2478B9E25F.jpeg

744237E2-1708-410E-AC33-9EE3A34A305B.jpeg

0DF8C8A9-BC87-4B99-B055-2C15C3AB5118.jpeg

I will continue harvesting the Twin in the 1st picture today. I was hoping weather would hold for another week or 2 as the big girl in the 2nd pic could use the time, she’s just starting into her harvest window. We’ll see what today and tomorrow bring, but as much as I hate the idea of hanging untrimmed plants, weather may have just forced my hand for the remaining girls.
Damn! My hands and feet are cold today, new phase of fall, $hit.

I’ve never took any pics while making hash, but here’s one of 9.5 g of hash as I was pressing it

E8DBCF1C-5551-469D-BED2-67189CB9D127.jpeg
^awesome!

Stay hydrated!

Back
Top Bottom