Celt’s 2020 Grows

Wow super helpful information. So I have a 25% chance of an auto with a 50/50 of f/m.
The other 75% will take on the photo side of things?
The heavy Indica blueberry/sporting grew low and bushy.
The male grew to 2-3’ in a 2 gallon pot with basically no maintenance.
So once they break ground I’m looking for the ones that are growing fastest during veg that follow up with good flower at the end right?

Basically, but you want to consider disease and pest resistance as will, good traits to have.

Also, watch for anything odd/interesting or things you “like” about them.
Ok so things like early flowering, if I live in a colder climate?
I’m going to have to make a list of things that I want out of my plants.
Lots of work ahead of me then!

Yes there is lol you need to really think about what impressed or didn’t impress you about the parents and keep those traits in mind and watch for them, especially if you would like to breed for those traits.

For me this round, it’s more about me being a weed snob and wanting what I want lmao

But I will also be noting traits better this trip around for future BD crops and potential breeding.

Actually, I have already started noting traits and marking seedlings, certain ones I will be keeping and others will go to other homes lol

So far I have a pair of twins I will keep, no practical purpose other than curiosity and novelty of them lol

For future breeding, I have so far set aside one that had nearly black cotyledon leaves and a number of seedlings that have 3 limbs per node rather than the normal 2.

Actually, I have already started noting traits and marking seedlings, certain ones I will be keeping and others will go to other homes lol

So far I have a pair of twins I will keep, no practical purpose other than curiosity and novelty of them lol

For future breeding, I have so far set aside one that had nearly black cotyledon leaves and a number of seedlings that have 3 limbs per node rather than the normal 2.
I’m excited for your BD run. I think the scale your doing it on is very impressive.
I think my end goal is to have a potent strain something I can get from the Gg4, with dense buds like the Spoetnik. An early flowering blueberry. That would be my ideal strain to learn to grow well. Hopefully I can hunt something out of my smaller start that I am happy with.

I had a look at what you have going on @derek910 , looks like we flipped the girls on the same day. None of my BD have purple going on, but they flower quickly and will likely be ready in about 4 weeks or so.
I hope your right. I was planning for 10 weeks of flower, but luckily I have the mother that is about 3 weeks ahead of the one in my journal.

IMG-1783.jpg
IMG-1785.jpg

Well the war with the gnats and thrips has been dragging on, as I mentioned before that my normal methods weren’t working and I was resorting to bio warfare which started with the BTi (mosquitoe dunks) and them covering aerial attacks and ground warfare to which they have slowly gaining the upper hand with gnat and thrip numbers slowly dropping.

So, finally, the sappers have arrived and will be going under ground for the Coup de Grace.

A03A24CC-99B1-4F3E-8A91-2890AF1F4FC8.jpeg

So, finally, the sappers have arrived and will be going under ground for the Coup de Grace.

A03A24CC-99B1-4F3E-8A91-2890AF1F4FC8.jpeg

Didn't know you could get such a thing, total organic warfare. Amazon? Wonder if you can get the same for mosquitoes, soon time for those blood suckers. But then again, maybe not. May tenth and snowing. Now in some parts of Canada that the norm, but without a boat I can't go much further south. :peace: :ganjamon:

I end up travelling all over the province checking crews. The year before I had crews in Weymouth, Amherst and New Glasgow all at the same time and our office is in Halifax. Some days I would leave here, drive to the office, then to Amherst to drop off gear and check in with the foreman there, then off to New Glasgow then home...long days lol

Back
Top Bottom