CFL - Bag Seed - Soil - First Grow

Hey guys.. not much to update.. i tied her down just alittle more.. i'm afraid i'm going to run outta room.. i also did alittle defol just to open up the middle.. only about 6 fans and 2 little off shoots that were turning color cause the light penetration to the bottom of the plant is low.

heres a top look..
20140729_100026.jpg

thanks for all the love and support to guys.. i know it's a girl.. i can feel it..
nothing else to report..
~PG

That's a beautiful canopy. Stay on top of the defol work you're doing, it's going to help a lot when you start flowering.

Thanks antics.. i'm trying my best.. i'm trying to keep the bud sites and tops with the most light, while achieving the even height with the LST. i did alot of video watching on lollipopping and i pretty much did that this morning.. i'm at day 7 of flower, so i'm trying to defol every 3 to 4 days, so i don't stress her out to much.. alittle here, wait a few days, alittle there... Shes getting more thirsty as it's only day 4 after watering and she's already light as feather.. i was thinking about getting some flower nutes.. i really haven't fed her hardly any veg nutes.. i only did a feeding 3 times in the 69 days she's been alive..

Also, i noticed this morning the clones have new growth.. SCORE!!! this guy has a 50% on his first clone session.. i'm pretty stoked about that.

At what point should i stop defoling her? someone said after day 15 you wanna stop due to stress.. anyone have any good answers here.. i might crack the cab open later this after noon and see if i can grab any pics of the nubes..

Thanks again for all your help and encouragement.. you guys are a rockin grow family..

~PG

Defoliate at day 22-25 of flower and again at day 45 of flower and thats it. If you are doing a proper defoliation I leave no more then 4 fan leaves at each growing top and remove the lower growth that will not receive enough light to be productive and any fan leaf directly shading a bud site. This is information handed down from KingJohnC to me. This is how I did my plant. Strip her! :thumb:

Defoliate at day 22-25 of flower and again at day 45 of flower and thats it. If you are doing a proper defoliation I leave no more then 4 fan leaves at each growing top and remove the lower growth that will not receive enough light to be productive and any fan leaf directly shading a bud site. This is information handed down from KingJohnC to me. This is how I did my plant. Strip her! :thumb:

Hunter, first off thanks for stop by again, and helping me out.. this is soooo awesome.. Now so your saying on every top just leave 4 main fans.. and strip everything else? of course leaving lover bud sites tho and then on the lower branches do the same, all fans but the top 4?

Now are you saying wait till day 25-25/45 or i should give her a good go now, then do it on those recommended days.
or are you saying DON'T do it now, and then only on those certain days??

Thanks for this input thats amazing.. I love that it came from King too.. This king guy must really get around.. hahahaha

I would say keep tying her down buddy.

thanks lab.. that is my plan but i'm running out of width now.. i've kind maxed out the wideness that i have with this makeshift reflector. so by doing my LST'ing it's making her wider... i'm just afraid i'm gonna run outta room up, then just be totaled effed.. the Main 2 tops are tied down so much i feel like if i go any more shes' gonna snap.. i'll grab some pics alittle later.. shes all groggy right now, as she just woke up.. it's amazing how much you get to know your girls.. lol

Pics later so stop by..

Thanks again ~PG

so a buddy was moving and didn't want to take his in-line perc rig with a titanium nail.. nice little piece.. this guy picked it up for pennys on the dollar. it's so very nice.... some nice fluffy wax and yup, now you know why this post is written in 14 small paragraphs.. lol

:party::party::party:

ITS A GIRL!!!!

holy shitt.. this guy did it..

so it was funny.. i think i've hit refresh like 15 times since i posted waiting for someone to respond.. hahahaha wow this is so crazy.. when i saw it i think about pooped my pants.. lol

I was like well GOOOOOOOD MORNING TO YOU BEAUTIFUL.. couldn't grab my phone fast enough to take a pic cause i though maybe i was just that stoned.. lol

this is so awesome.. what an amazing experience this has been so far, and is continuing to be.. something tells me i'm hooked.. lol there will be something growing in my closet for the rest of my life..

well now the real fun begins i guess.. wow.. i'm so excited to see what she brings..
:cheer::cheer::party::party::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

more pics to come i suppose..
~PG

Congrat's buddy. +reps on your first lady. :)

Are you prepared for 'the stretch'?

thanks buddy... i owe it all to you guys...

now to the stretch.. i don't know.. whats your opinion..
i've kept her to less the 11 inches up to this point.
20140730_111646.jpg

the lights are pretty much at the top of the cab, and i've got shelly on some things to get her close to the lights..
now i've got basically another 11 inches to play with..
20140730_111701.jpg

this is the total shot of the cab..
20140730_111722.jpg

sooo whats your thoughts here..

~PG

My thought are she is gonna double in size during your two week stretch. :)
So a combination of more twine + losing those 'props' as needed should be ok. :thumb:

well that was sorta my plan.. i've been turning her every day so the wind from the intake fan changes and the light changes.. i've got 500 feet of food safe butchers twine.. thats what i've been using.. figured if it's safe food it's should be good for my ladies..

shew i hope 11 inches is enough.. i don't know how else to tie her down with out maker her wider.. i was thing of bringing the tops tied down to the inside.. kinda making an S shape.. but that would be so tricky..

i'm just excited shes a girl.. now all the fun and exciting stuff happens that i see on this board.. wooohooooo i'm so ready..
Thanks again to everyone that is helping me along.. couldn't of done it without you guys..
~PG

Congratz!! This is the fun part!!!! Like Spimp said i believe she will at least double what she is now. Hope you can keep her under control! I believe the extra room you have that shes sitting on will hopefully be enough! Good luck! Im excited to see how much she does stretch..

Congratz!! This is the fun part!!!! Like Spimp said i believe she will at least double what she is now. Hope you can keep her under control! I believe the extra room you have that shes sitting on will hopefully be enough! Good luck! Im excited to see how much she does stretch..

thanks so much.. if she doubles.. i can handle that.. anything more tho, i will have an issue.. lol i'm excited to see how she matures..

so before the "i found out she's a she" post happenings i did have a very import question..

quote===
Hunter, first off thanks for stop by again, and helping me out.. this is soooo awesome.. Now so your saying on every top just leave 4 main fans.. and strip everything else? of course leaving lover bud sites tho and then on the lower branches do the same, all fans but the top 4?

Now are you saying wait till day 25-25/45 or i should give her a good go now, then do it on those recommended days.
or are you saying DON'T do it now, and then only on those certain days??

Congrats!!!! Glad she made it :bravo: I check for updates everyday, lol.

You have great peeps following you and I'm having an issue with my babies... I posted pics in the FAQ section here: NPK for Veg?

If anyone could help, thnks.

Keep it going Grape! and that's exciting about the clones too! :thumb: :goodjob:

Oh sorry i completely missed that with all the excitement! And that is correct. You want to strip all but around 4 fans per top. If one is shading the lower areas take it also. Your goal with this is going to be MAXIMUM Light to ALL bud sites. The fans are productive but not at a cost of shading a budsite. Bud sites with more light swell bigger and produce more trichomes. Im growing buds not fan leaves!!! :thumb:

You want to wait for your stretch as you DONT want to stress them at this point. Thats why the recommended day is around 21-25 day of flower and also the 45th day of flower if needed. Now for a major defoliation it is recommended that your plant has been plucked some throughout your grow so she can take the stress. I know i cleaned my girl up about every week with cutting 1-10 leaves. This will be your call.

Your girl already looks pretty spaced out so i would let her stretch and see what she looks like around day 22 of flower and then make your decision. You might not need to if all your buds are getting light!

Hope this helps! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom