CFL lighting

Your seedlings look fine and your setup isn't bad at all. Just need to upgrade lights once they get a little bigger. Good job!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hard to tell. They are so small, If you have the space I'd give them a chance to see what they can do.

Once again, it appears like you give small amounts of water, frequently.
IMO, that's the worst thing you can do for cannabis. Young plants do better with wet/dry cycles. Drench completely. Let them drain well. Now leave them alone. Wait. Wait more. No, not yet - keep waiting for the pot to dry out at the bottom. Never go by how dry the soil near the top is. The roots, the water, and any potential root rot are all down at the very bottom.

Ok so I'm waiting a few more days before watering again last time I gave them water was wensday in a little amount so if I wait til Sunday they should be good and dry . Should I then water until draining threw drain holes then wait til completely dry again to water again ? Just feels like I'm neglecting them by not watering them lol

Sunday they will be two weeks from soil should I start nutes then ?

Ok so I'm waiting a few more days before watering again last time I gave them water was wensday in a little amount so if I wait til Sunday they should be good and dry . Should I then water until draining threw drain holes then wait til completely dry again to water again ? Just feels like I'm neglecting them by not watering them lol
The way I water is to put the pot in a slightly larger pot (or other container) that has been lined with a plastic bag so it won't leak. I water from the top and add water to the larger pot so the plant can soak. Without the dunking method, you need to water VERY slowy. Otherwise water fill find the path of least resistance and trickle out the drain holes while much of the soil is still dry. Just like a dry sponge, it takes time for the soil to moisten and wick up water. Let the plant soak until it won't take another drop of water and let it sit for a few minutes. Now let the pot drain as much as possible. Tip the pot and more water will drain. Young plants in 1 gal. pots (or larger) won't need another drink for weeks.

It is easy to love your plants to death, and a very common problem for new growers.

Sunday they will be two weeks from soil should I start nutes then ?
I wouldn't Way too early, IMO. I wait for about a month and by then the plant should have several nodes.

Even though I'm growing autos?

I don't grow autos so take my advice for what it's worth. I have followed journals of other auto growers. I'd wait to feed unless I saw a specific need, but if successful auto growers tell you differently, follow their guidance.

Any experience with money maker or mango sapphire? If and when I get threw this grow they will be my next attempt at growing

Any experience with money maker or mango sapphire? If and when I get threw this grow they will be my next attempt at growing

No. I've seen journals for MM here on 420, but I haven't grown either.

420-magazine-mobile261854591.jpg
topped
420-magazine-mobile2008758279.jpg
lst did I do these correctly?

420-magazine-mobile1526950758.jpg
420-magazine-mobile851568243.jpg
purple haze I topped now has 8 colas and flowering pics are from 12/20

Sent from my RCT6272W23 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom