Cheap Plastic Box Grow

Good morning friends!!

Such a pleasure having you stop by, just a little update of this mornings activities. Here is their morning photo shoot..

20151006_095921.jpg

Looking mighty fine, if I do say so my self :)

So they had a very little trim, just to help with airflow, because its so crowed in there, mainly just took of the yellow / dying leaves off.
20151006_100902.jpg

20151006_100430.jpg

20151006_100452.jpg

20151006_100910.jpg

Also that was probs the last chance I will get to do any trimming, as we have trained them fully out.
I made sure to water prior to tying down, didnt do that last time... shaking my head.
Ph adjusted the water..

20151006_101815.jpg

Just draining off while I admire their beauty..
20151006_102240.jpg

Here is some pics of my aggresive training, Don't judge the mess, dirty girls love the tie down..

20151006_105246.jpg

20151006_105255.jpg

20151006_110157.jpg

20151006_110202.jpg

And now back home...

20151006_110300.jpg

Just had one question... the run off from the watering today was PH6, keeping in mind that they had one feeding 3 days ago with ph adjusted water and nutes then had a ph adjusted water today. All previous water/feeds were un-ph-adjusted. so my question is should I add something to the soil (sulfer or something) to raise that ph or just keep up with my cycle at the moment.. all help appreiciated as always friends.

Hope you are all doing fantastic. Been a blast going through all your journals, If I havent commented Im creaping in the shadows.
Much love and Happy days
WS

But a little fluxuation in ph is a good thing as long as its not to the extremes on either end

Hey Wrecked, Im not doing all that great lately but atleast I have your cheap plastic box to cheer me up :high-five:
Your plants are looking great, when you tie try and tidy some of the undergrowth up, not sure if you are. By that I mean snip snip snip

Always here to give you a laugh my man.:rofl:

It's such a shit about your beans man, try and stay positive. As easy as that is to say. They're not cheap. But your forwarning will help many growers,

I have good vibes for your little one bro, keep giving her all that Herby love, she will pull through!

Yeah gave the girls a little trim, I've always been against trimming unless necessary, but it was getting crowded down there...

Thanks for stopping by, and all your advice.
Keep smiling my man, :420: members love having you here! Esp when you pop by the 'ol cheap plastic box grow!'

Hey Wrecked!

Those girls look beautifully abused! Keep it up! Love the way things are turning out around here.

Don't take any drastic measures in terms of correcting the soil PH. The nutrients should be doing that for you. If it goes too high or too low you need to do a flush to correct it to the desired levels. Lexort is right. A little fluctuation is good. But anything more than .5 either direction needs some attention. That's where a PH pen comes in handy. To get the numbers just right.

As always my man, you're doing great! Don't second guess yourself and pat yourself on the back. You deserve it!

:thumb:

Hey Wrecked!

Those girls look beautifully abused! Keep it up! Love the way things are turning out around here.

Don't take any drastic measures in terms of correcting the soil PH. The nutrients should be doing that for you. If it goes too high or too low you need to do a flush to correct it to the desired levels. Lexort is right. A little fluctuation is good. But anything more than .5 either direction needs some attention. That's where a PH pen comes in handy. To get the numbers just right.

As always my man, you're doing great! Don't second guess yourself and pat yourself on the back. You deserve it!

:thumb:

Pigeons, my man. Thanks for stopping by.

Haha they do love it, by the time I updated, they were already turning round. Watching plants recover from training just bloody amazes me, They're alive bwahaha *evil scientist laugh*. I'll get outta bed soon and take a quick pic.

Thank you so much for the advice! I wasn't going to jump into anything drastic, just wanted to be armed with education if problems come back again. And, as always, you gave it!

That means a heap coming from you man.
Is it Friday arvo yet????
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom