Chief's 5x5 Organic Bloom Bloom Room

Garden Update:

Hey hope everyone is doing well. We are at day 12 of flower and buds are starting to form. The 2 plants on the bottom left dont stretch much so they will need a super heavy defoliation so light and air can get through the canopy. It is looking like smaller buds will form on them but last time it out weighed some of the taller ones. I hope we still yield over a lb because I want to bubble wash some this time to make some hash then press it. I hear you need like 8 oz to get a decent yield for bubble hash.

So last night I went ahead and transplanted the seedlings to 3.5 inch pots until they get big enough for 1 gallons.

My clone was shipped out yesterday and I got it this morning! I was scared because its been below freezing most days in Colorado this winter. But this morning it was only 30 degrees and when I went to warm up the car and the package was right there. It was only outside for 5 mins at max so I think we will be fine. There was also a heat pack and a led light in the package. I put the humidifier in the veg tent set to 65 % and planted the clone into a 1 gal. Pretty pumped for this next run. The new strains should be interesting.

PS: roots looking really nice on the clone

Looking good bro! That canopy In a 5x5 should definitely get over a LB! 🤞🏽🤞🏽 I'm hoping for just over ½lb in my 3x3 🤣 one can dream lol. I was looking at making some bubble hash as never tried any before but as I dry mine whole I think it will just be oil made with the trim.

How much did that clone set you back? Life would be so much easier if I could do that 🤣

Looking good bro! That canopy In a 5x5 should definitely get over a LB! 🤞🏽🤞🏽 I'm hoping for just over ½lb in my 3x3 🤣 one can dream lol. I was looking at making some bubble hash as never tried any before but as I dry mine whole I think it will just be oil made with the trim.

How much did that clone set you back? Life would be so much easier if I could do that 🤣

Thanks, Im sure you should be be able to get that. I got that in the 4x2 when I had it dialed in.

gonna send you a PM on the clones.

Garden Update:

Hey hope everyone is doing well. We are at day 12 of flower and buds are starting to form. The 2 plants on the bottom left dont stretch much so they will need a super heavy defoliation so light and air can get through the canopy. It is looking like smaller buds will form on them but last time it out weighed some of the taller ones. I hope we still yield over a lb because I want to bubble wash some this time to make some hash then press it. I hear you need like 8 oz to get a decent yield for bubble hash.

So last night I went ahead and transplanted the seedlings to 3.5 inch pots until they get big enough for 1 gallons.

My clone was shipped out yesterday and I got it this morning! I was scared because its been below freezing most days in Colorado this winter. But this morning it was only 30 degrees and when I went to warm up the car and the package was right there. It was only outside for 5 mins at max so I think we will be fine. There was also a heat pack and a led light in the package. I put the humidifier in the veg tent set to 65 % and planted the clone into a 1 gal. Pretty pumped for this next run. The new strains should be interesting.

PS: roots looking really nice on the clone
Well done bro. Plants look outstanding :passitleft:

Garden Update:

We are currently on day 15 of flower. Plants are looking lovely. I knew one pheno wasnt going to stretch but didnt realize how much shorter. I also top dressed the Buildasoil Craft Blend yesterday. I was doing this while working of course and forgot to turn the timer on for the pump, so pumped all the water out of my tote. I was lucky the pots are so big and they are on risers in the saucers. Somehow managed to contain all the water in the saucers. Last grow I forgot a few times and had to clean up a inch or so of water off the tent floor lol.

The veg tent is looking decent also the clone was praying a few hours after I planted it and has been praying ever since. The seedlings are looking good also. growth is pretty slow but its also cold in the veg tent no way of controlling the heat in there.

Garden Update:

Sorry for the wait guys I hope everyone is doing well! My little man got sick then the rest of the fam so I been pretty busy since I was the only one who didnt get sick.

We are at day 25 and things are moving along nicely I defoliated on day 20. I thought I went pretty hard but it doesnt look like it. My Apple Cup pheno# 3 is already super frosty it was the first to frost up and finish last time also. Tent definitely looks a lot fuller than last time even tho pheno# 2 is super short. I also flooded the tent again lol. I really need to set the timer on the app and stop forgetting when I turn the water on.

Veg is looking pretty sad the clone I got is a slow grower and the temps are like 67 in the tent and cant really bring it up so everything is pretty slow in there. I will get some veg pics later for you guys.

Garden Update:

Sorry for the wait guys I hope everyone is doing well! My little man got sick then the rest of the fam so I been pretty busy since I was the only one who didnt get sick.

We are at day 25 and things are moving along nicely I defoliated on day 20. I thought I went pretty hard but it doesnt look like it. My Apple Cup pheno# 3 is already super frosty it was the first to frost up and finish last time also. Tent definitely looks a lot fuller than last time even tho pheno# 2 is super short. I also flooded the tent again lol. I really need to set the timer on the app and stop forgetting when I turn the water on.

Veg is looking pretty sad the clone I got is a slow grower and the temps are like 67 in the tent and cant really bring it up so everything is pretty slow in there. I will get some veg pics later for you guys.
Man, they're packing on the trichs DC. Looking phenomenal bro:high-five: sticky icky. Looks to be a nice yield too. Well done bro:passitleft:

Sorry to hear about the little man getting sick.
Cheers

Man, they're packing on the trichs DC. Looking phenomenal bro:high-five: sticky icky. Looks to be a nice yield too. Well done bro:passitleft:

Sorry to hear about the little man getting sick.
Cheers

Thanks man. Really counting on the yield also. I heard you need like 8 zips to do a proper wash

Garden Update:

Do you have a heat mat to slip under that clone?

Do you have a heat mat to slip under that clone?
Hey sorry it took me so long to get back to u been so busy this week.

Yes I have a heat mat under the seedlings and clones. It is doing better guessing we have some root growth again. Still wish I could raise my leaf temps but it will be ok until i can move my heater to the veg tent. The seedlings dont look that great but I think 2 of the are mutants lol.

Back
Top Bottom