Chief's 5x5 Organic Bloom Bloom Room

Hey bro, did you flip the girls? Watering system looks great.
Yep flipped them Friday. Fam came up from Texas so didnt get any pics this weekend but the tent is looking quite full already lol. Will get some pics when lights come on today. And hopefully FedEx comes with my package so I can start the watering system again. Last round roots were all sticking out of the soil towards where the drippers were placed. So I want to get that going again hopefully.

See!!!!! That sounds very appealing. Im sure my back would apricate that also. What kind did you get?
Greenbroz 215. I bought it used and had a question about something; called their support line and think I was talking to the owner! It's easy to use and does a great job; not sure I could ever go back! :Rasta:

Forgot to quote you in the first reply.

Nice garden you have there bro. I love a bit of DIY lool I have a multi tool I use to cut anything and everything! Definitely be following along as I have some plans to go organic once I have mastered drain to waste and finished all my nutrients I was given. Automatic watering with halo's is the way forward saved me so much work! ✌🏼

Greenbroz 215. I bought it used and had a question about something; called their support line and think I was talking to the owner! It's easy to use and does a great job; not sure I could ever go back! :Rasta:

Forgot to quote you in the first reply.
Sounds like quality service I will def check them out! :passitleft:

Nice garden you have there bro. I love a bit of DIY lool I have a multi tool I use to cut anything and everything! Definitely be following along as I have some plans to go organic once I have mastered drain to waste and finished all my nutrients I was given. Automatic watering with halo's is the way forward saved me so much work! ✌🏼

Thanks for following along! I just started organic and nvr looked back. But I would like to try a coco or rockwool grow one day I see fire grown from jacks and other salts and with me liking to DIY things lol I want to try crop steering one day. But organics is too easy so its hard to change.

Thanks for following along! I just started organic and nvr looked back. But I would like to try a coco or rockwool grow one day I see fire grown from jacks and other salts and with me liking to DIY things lol I want to try crop steering one day. But organics is too easy so its hard to change.
Amen!
Want to run coco one day with salts using drip lines with amazing results.
Hope you are doing good bro.
Cheers

Garden Update
So yesterday was quite the day. 3 trips to Lowes, picking up sick kid from day care, putting kid to sleep and falling asleep myself and waking up after lights out.... Then to find out my pump is pretty weak and cant provide enough PSI for my new system. I only finished one drip ring and opened the valve for it and water barely came out. So I know for sure It cant provide water for all 4 and then to the other drippers as well. Going to finish up the rest of the connections for the drippers today and figure out my pump situation.

We are on day 5 of flower. Things have been going smoothly so far. The stretch has already started a little but nothing too much. no buds forming so I think we will get another foliar in this week. Later this week I will add Buildabloom to the watering rotation for the next 5-6 weeks.

These pics are from yesterday. Looks like I nvr even defoliated but I will wait until day 18-19 to do another heavy defol.

Looking sweet bro! what pump are you using at the moment? When I changed from drippers to rings they watered too slow for Coco so I made a few extra holes and made them bigger and now they are perfect. Obviously it reduces pressure which halos don't need.. the main thing is a even flow of water without 5 dripper steaks in there.

Looking sweet bro! what pump are you using at the moment? When I changed from drippers to rings they watered too slow for Coco so I made a few extra holes and made them bigger and now they are perfect. Obviously it reduces pressure which halos don't need.. the main thing is a even flow of water without 5 dripper steaks in there.
Got this at a grow shop like 5 years ago it was just for 2 plants at the time but I think this one is going to either go to the veg tent or storage. Kinda want to have water easily accessible to the veg tent also, maybe use it with a wand to water if it can handle that.

Aaah ok I just checked mine and it's 7000L/hr which is about 1500gph. Mine still struggled with high pressure. From my 1/2inch manifold I run two 1/4inch pipes to each halo with a little T. Best thing to check is how much water flows through the pipe if you disconnect the halo or work your way back from the halo to see where the flow rate drops.

Got this at a grow shop like 5 years ago it was just for 2 plants at the time but I think this one is going to either go to the veg tent or storage. Kinda want to have water easily accessible to the veg tent also, maybe use it with a wand to water if it can handle that.

Mate I'm not sure how much I was smoking last night but saw the picture of my pump I took and it's 1000L/hr so 220hgph and it's running 7 halos well so I'm sure I'll be fine with the pump you have 👍🏽

Garden Update

And we have lift off! I was able to go a back and make sure all the fitting were not leaking. I think one of my clamps to connect the hose that goes from the pump to the tent was loose. Everything should be easy sailing from here on out. The only thing is that the 7 gal plant isnt getting watered. I should of put the line for the single drippers on the other side of the ball valve so it could always have decent pressure. When the ball valve is all the way open the single drippers work but my plants on the drip rings get flooded with water quickly. So I had to close them most of the way cause pressure was way too high for the 15 gals. Also need to add some mulch so the ring drippers dont disturb the soil as much as I still need to dial in the flow rates. @greenvein. Thanks for the tip I think the double check is what did it.

So bad new is that I will have to hand water the 7 gal pot still but its ok. Dont plan on going anywhere for the next 2 months anyway so it should be safe and it gives me a reason to go check on the ladies. The pump is also connected to a smart outlet to turn on/off. Right now I have it set to come on for 2 mins about 15 mins after lights on. Will have to dial that in also cause that might also be too much.

Also was able to drop some beans last night. I figured I have a good 9 weeks to get them ready to put into the 5x5. Will still veg for 2-3 weeks in the 5x5 but hopefully I can keep them a decent size in a 1 gals in the 2x4. The next strain is Wildberry Fusion ( Black MAC x Wildberry Cake) a cross by THC Titan in his Square One Genetics line. His youtube video made me grab this I couldnt miss having a change at stupid massive nugs lol.

Garden Update
So we are on day 8 of flower and things are moving along nicely. I prob shouldnt have but I went ahead and cleaned the ladies up a couple days ago. They were just too bushy for me before. Now they have more air flow and should do better without the unnecessary growth but time will tell I guess.

The new beans havent popped yet but they went into the Root Riot plugs yesterday morning so Im guessing we will see them Monday or so.

Veg Update:

I forgot for a couple days I had the beans in the veg tent. My kid got sick and was back and forth from the hosiptal since Thursday night. When I finally got home to relax I remembered I popped beans and nvr turned the light on in the veg room. When I got in there I thought we wasted some beans. I was pretty bummed they had already popped from the seeds and were white and bent over. Horrible sight to see. Turned the light on and dimmed it all the way down and hoped for the best. Came back later that day and they were already looking better. Lets just hope they werent stunted too bad.

I saw a killer deal for a breeder clone of Cap Junky and had to take it. Every since trying the MAC1 Ive wanted to try to grow it but nvr had the chance. Capulator got a Seed Junky strain and crossed it to the Alien Cookies used to make MAC1. Personally nvr tried this strain but after trying the MAC1 and also trying Kush Mints by Seed Junky I dont think they can go wrong.

IMG_6682-600x695.jpg

Cap Junky is an extremely potent, pungent cannabis strain crossing Alien Cookies x Kush Mints #11. The cultivar is a collaborative project between two of the most important modern breeders, Capulator and Seed Junky Genetics. Seed Junky sold Cap Junky clones for $1,000 each in 2021. Capulator’s farm affiliate L.A. Made sold Cap Junky flower in 2022 in California’s adult-use market. The Alien Cookies helped make the top strain MAC. Kush Mints became the backbone of Seed Junky’s Minntz brand in collaboration with Cookies. Cap Junky smells like sour fruit rind with hints of pepper, gas, and dank. Well-grown buds are sleeted with maximal trichome coverage. Its smoke tastes astringent, peppery, and hits very smooth. This maximum-THC cultivar is for experienced smokers only, with an intense, long-lasting euphoric effect.

Back
Top Bottom