Chrome's 'Just Mess'in Around' CFL + Bag Seed Grow

Thanks for clarifying Lil N, the conversation I read about it was talking about hardening off for outdoors and I always thought that was for weather conditions. It makes sense that the intensity of the sun would shock or maybe damage a plant, I just never thought about that.

Ok well i ran to the hardware store and got some more bulbs. extension cords and Y adapters. So I know present you with temp set up número dos.

Temp_rig_2.JPG

TA-DA!!!

I have like 5 pizza boxes and I am thinking of making a reflector out of them. I also need to make room for my tomatoes in the closet soon. Tis the season!

Yaaaaa booooyyyyyyyyyyy.... hold on a sec. gotta put my shades on :smokin: there.

:roorrip: dude, cough cough you have the same size closet I have cough cough...

Quick sisco! Better go make sure he's not growing in your closet!!!! At least not without paying "rent" lol

Aw... Dude.. quit blowing up my spot yo! jezz. now he's gonna want rent or worse!

Well, call me ignorant but I think the ladies might have gone into shock.:straightface: They look fine and all, nothing weird found upon visual inspection but my already slow growth seems to be at an all out stand still. I last checked them when i put them to bed last night and I just checked them now. Normally i would notice some growth. But nothing new at all. Guess they wont be going back out side again. Its like they say, the road to new jersey is paved with good intentions.. Oh wells I am sure they will recover just fine. I am also thinking it may be time to invest in some nutes. was thing Fox Farms grow big. but untll i see some growth I do not wanna hit them with any nutes. No photos today as there is nothing to show.. :rollit:

looking like my grows chrome grab the bulbs and go.
look healthy good job:bravo::nicethread:

Hey thanks for stopping in Spike! I have read over your journals and only hope someday i can do as well as you!

Well, call me ignorant but I think the ladies might have gone into shock.:straightface: They look fine and all, nothing weird found upon visual inspection but my already slow growth seems to be at an all out stand still. I last checked them when i put them to bed last night and I just checked them now. Normally i would notice some growth. But nothing new at all. Guess they wont be going back out side again. Its like they say, the road to new jersey is paved with good intentions.. Oh wells I am sure they will recover just fine. I am also thinking it may be time to invest in some nutes. was thing Fox Farms grow big. but untll i see some growth I do not wanna hit them with any nutes. No photos today as there is nothing to show.. :rollit:

It could be nutes...I doubt it was the sun, if it was they should be showing visual stress signs (light bleached, wilted, or something like that) but not stopping their growth altogether. If your pH is good and there's no signs of any nute lockout/deficiencies then I'd say hit 'em with a small dose of the Bloom or something high in nitrogen and see how they do. If they take it fine then up the dose to a regular dose.

Don't worry just yet! Maybe they're trying to get you to put them back outside! lol They got a taste of the "real deal" up in the sky and now they won't settle for anything less :yahoo:

Bout your comment about all good roads, I thought the reason New Yorkers were so depressed was because New Jersey was the light at the end of the tunnel. lol. You plants will recover. :peace:

Bout your comment about all good roads, I thought the reason New Yorkers were so depressed was because New Jersey was the light at the end of the tunnel. lol. You plants will recover. :peace:

Shit I think I may have given away my position. haha. Hell = New jersey. how ever reverse that and New jersey > Hell.. weird right? :slide:

That's efing funny..

Hey, you ever hear of that saying, "a watched pot never boils" :smokin:

Don't you fret, the plants just need what you are already providing them. Try feeding them FF, I did and had no real issues. grow big and big bloom are great for Veg.

Take care and Go out and do some yard work to stay away from the closet.. I

Oh wow. I was just watering the ladies (whom I have been trying to ignore as not to drive my self crazy) and I caught this crazy strong whiff of skunky ass weed. Now I decided to exhaust my supply today cause I need to detox (in case of drug test, still unemployed). So to do so I smoked about 2 grams. My room was pretty stinky if you know what I mean. Knowing this I paid that wonderful smell no mind at all. How ever after watering them I was taking a closer at my plant and I realized that smell was coming from kitty bitch! None of the other ladies smell like anything. I am super excited about this!!!!!

no pics tonight, but tomorrow will be my day 20 update!

Why would you take a drug test?

Cause I want a job? I have three interviews this week so best be prepared you know.

no way?! they would make you take a drugs test in good old US of A to get a job? Mann thats freakin terrible. Besides, cannabis stays in yer blood for 6 months or so anyway apparently.

no way?! they would make you take a drugs test in good old US of A to get a job? Mann thats freakin terrible. Besides, cannabis stays in yer blood for 6 months or so anyway apparently.

Yeah, it totally blows. THC only stays in the blood for a day or so, but fat store sit for 30+ days. How ever I can pass a test No problem. Its all about knowing your body.

wait, you just smoked 2g and have a possible d-test in a week.. you ever take one before? I passed mine by drinking water from the day before, to the morning of the test.. I was pissing every hour or so until it was really clear. I was ready to piss when I got to the clinic and was working soon after.

My uncles are all on probation for one reason or another and they swear by the Aloe plant method... The day before the test they will eat a whole inside of a leaf, Yeah the slick slimy stuff. Not the peel, just the buggery insides.. They are still free roaming the hoods of L.A. so I guess it works.

wait, you just smoked 2g and have a possible d-test in a week.. you ever take one before?

Yes and yes. I'll be fine. I keep my physical actives low for a week to keep for burning too much stored fat and thus releasing trapped THC. I keep flushed ( drink a lot of water. the 24hr before the test I drank as much mixed mixed fluids. I like drinks with lots of food coloring such a fruit punch, which helps keep color in urine even when doing heavy flushes. Vitamin water to keep urine flush with substance, your body doesn't processes the Vitamins efficiently and about 70 to 80% exit through your urine. I also drink lots of coffee to keep me from storing fluids. That is what works for me any ways..

Back
Top Bottom